Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

can nasa hack your google earth?

musk

i recently posted up asking what was with the stars on google earth, now all i did was unclick all the labels so i can see it more better but now i cant see anything before you could see stars and zoom in and see heaps but now when i zoom in its nothing its just nothing also wheni add on another one of the labels it comes up with pictures of the zodiac is this normal have i done something on google earth that i dont know of or has nasa hacked into my google earth and ****ed it up for me?

Seriously NASA???

Delete and reinstall you messed up your settings

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
  • Like 1

Yup, it's true. You have to understand that NASA got really concerned when they found out musk was the center of the universe. And then this universally super important being suddenly wanted to know stuff about the stars so NASA flipped out thinking you were planning to destroy everything, so they smoothly hacked your pc and disables your google earth.

Impending doom averted.

Edited by Render

Yeah because NASA has nothing better to do than hack some unknown person's computer and mess with Google Earth for S&G. :rolleyes:

weird same thing happened to me. Thought I was being hacked by NASA. Thank you Daughter of the Nine Moons. Again our wonderful mods have saved the day.

musk, unless you are a real alien living on Earth with a spaceship in your garage being fixed up for your return home, and NASA know where you are and are following your every move, I doubt they would really give a damn. :whistle:

Seriously NASA???

Delete and reinstall you messed up your settings

NASA may limit information share of people that work for them but they don't hack and are not along the lines of NSA in eaves dropping!

Google keeps track of what you do, by using tracking cookies.

NASA's too busy hiding Nibru from the 2012-ers and being the Night's Watch to keep people from discovering the Earth is flat. IS THIS NOT OBVIOUS?!

• Like 1

NASA's too busy hiding Nibru from the 2012-ers and being the Night's Watch to keep people from discovering the Earth is flat. IS THIS NOT OBVIOUS?!

I always think that people in the Southern Hemisphere,walk about upside down.......Dont they ???? Hee Hee.......

i recently posted up asking what was with the stars on google earth, now all i did was unclick all the labels so i can see it more better but now i cant see anything before you could see stars and zoom in and see heaps but now when i zoom in its nothing its just nothing also wheni add on another one of the labels it comes up with pictures of the zodiac is this normal have i done something on google earth that i dont know of or has nasa hacked into my google earth and ****ed it up for me?

If this was true then old Zeta Reticulum would of been all over it like a rash, He seems quiet on subject so i dont think its true, I think your safe for now.

Edited by david_36

I'd suggest that instead of blindly clicking lots of labels and settings.. you actually learn about the software, what it can and can't do, and try out one thing at a time.

Google Earth/Sky is just a mashed together stitched view of lots of low-resolution non-original imagery. It contains lots of shortcuts, automated 'stretches' and distortions to make things sorta fit, and is ONLY useful as a guide to those wishing to get the wide view.. Areas such as the NCP and SCP (North and South Celestial Poles) frequently contain distortions of the same kind as you will find on various projections of the earth. The software also suffers badly on slow connections with partial loads, and odd effects may remain on screen as areas are not fully loaded. Gee, sometimes folks even deliberately take screenshots of such stuff and claim they are evidence of Planet X or some cometary/alien doom. Or see little blacked out regions (which have resulted either from missing data, or deletions of bright planets/satellites/aircraft that got in the way) and allege cover ups. Or turn on various functions until they get a result they don't understand and do a Chicken Little act.. I trust that isn't what is happening here, but without further details, what can anyone do?

Frankly, these claims often just show how little the users understand what the software is intended to do.. If anyone has a step by step set of details about what went wrong with their image, or if they have a specific query, please fire away. But read the flippin' manuals first..

BTW, genuine researchers know that they need to go back to the original imagery (which is often stored in multiple redundant locations and isn't all from NASA) to do any serious work.

• Like 1