Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 4 votes

911 inside job - for what?

• Please log in to reply
4446 replies to this topic

#46    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,566 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:42 PM

I will pass on any comments regarding a US government 9/11 conspiracy, as this issue has been discussed so many times.

#47    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,284 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:43 PM

View Postredhen, on 12 January 2013 - 04:21 AM, said:

Are you just throwing that out there as an idea or do you believe it to be true?

That's not the case. Wars have been around a lot longer than banking.

So a plot to make money and enslave the U.S.A. by the Bank of England and some foreign banks. Zurich gnomes perhaps?

Not just throwing it out there but as fact that banks in the modern age control nations and people.  Wars have always been fought for a gain not a loss. Who goes to war to loose on purpose unless loosing makes a select few very rich. The US has not won any war but has made trillions of dollars for who in loosing there wars.

Its not to enslave the US per say but to make the nation weak in regards to it`s monitary power point and now they have no collateral. Exactly what was planned.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#48    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,284 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:53 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 12 January 2013 - 03:05 PM, said:

911 inside job? NO...the murdering anti western barstools who flew those planes and their leaders are to blame END OFF!!! The islamic fundamentalists have made no qualms in the past about their hatred for the west. please do not let them off the hook just because someone feels they were not fully to blame.
We all know the bad tactics the banks use, but to plan something like this is war way too far off the mark.
The islamists did it and they are to BLAME.

You are letting the US government off easy for training them then treating them like crap after the agenda was complete. Remeber the cia trained Osama during the Soviet war against afgan.

#49    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,284 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:57 PM

View Postredhen, on 12 January 2013 - 03:56 PM, said:

So Larry Silvertsein, had the World Trade Center destroyed for insurance money. Is that what you mean?

So we have Larry Silverstein, untold number of unnamed people involved with military equipment and logistics and federal departments (DHS and TSA) perpetrating these attacks for; money, "terrorism for it's own sake" and bureaucratic aggrandizement".

Is that a fair summary?

Larry Silverstein had no say in the matter he was just aware of what may occur imo.

#50    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,284 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:20 PM

One look at the illegal meetings of the Bilderberg group with our nations leaders and bankers should tell alot.  9 11 was no terrorist attack it was planned. Not just by the US but by many and as I stated a banking system. Money and power vs 3000 dead Americans really, do people think that these elite care about that while they starve nations into silience all the while creating more hate for profit.

#51    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,635 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:34 PM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 12 January 2013 - 05:53 PM, said:

You are letting the US government off easy for training them then treating them like crap after the agenda was complete. Remeber the cia trained Osama during the Soviet war against afgan.
Oh  no, not at all. I let none of them "off". I know full well what the US did, but please tell, are you saying the islamists who murdered all those innocent people were justified because of it?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#52    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,284 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:39 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 12 January 2013 - 06:34 PM, said:

Oh  no, not at all. I let none of them "off". I know full well what the US did, but please tell, are you saying the islamists who murdered all those innocent people were justified because of it?

No I am saying that the so called radical Islamists were hired (lack of a better term) for a purpose and made a patsy. Your anger is miss directed just as it was ment to be by bank controled government that also controls all or most media.

why would you even suggest I condone these actions. Is it so you feel you have an upper hand in this debate by associating me with your so called enemy.  Your enemy is right in your face my friend.

Justified wtf

I guess it was justified that the government and the banks lied about the housing bubble in the US. How much did that cost based on a false known.

How much did the fed or you give to the banks to save the very banks screwing you over.

Edited by The Silver Thong, 12 January 2013 - 06:51 PM.

#53    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,678 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:01 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 12 January 2013 - 03:18 PM, said:

Not at all, but IMO the blame should be were it lies...with the islamists whos mission was to kill. The rest of the "shall we blame them too" is another story. We can not "excuse" the MURDERS of innocent people by one particular party just because other have faults.

The trouble is good sir, that neither you nor anybody else can PROVE that the islamists planned and executed this.

You are certainly entitled to embrace whatever fantasy you wish, but for those of us interested in facts, the facts work against your favorite fantasy.  You are unable to prove your position.

#54    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,678 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:06 PM

So Larry Silvertsein, had the World Trade Center destroyed for insurance money. Is that what you mean?

So we have Larry Silverstein, untold number of unnamed people involved with military equipment and logistics and federal departments (DHS and TSA) perpetrating these attacks for; money, "terrorism for it's own sake" and bureaucratic aggrandizement".

Is that a fair summary?

Is that a fair summary?

No, it's not even close.

Most likely, since he was already involved at WTC, Larry was just a bit player.  Most likely, he had little to do with the planning, but since he controlled the buildings he had alot to do with the preparation of the buildings, and in the process doubled or trebled his investment.

No, not even close, is your statement.  DHS and TSA did not exist until after the events.  They were the bureaucratic response to the events of the day.  Because they did not exist, it is impossible that they had anything to do with the planning.

#55    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,284 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:09 PM

The creation of bigger government controled by the banking system. There is only one winner in this game and those that are told to turn a blind eye.

#56    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 7,635 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:18 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 12 January 2013 - 07:01 PM, said:

The trouble is good sir, that neither you nor anybody else can PROVE that the islamists planned and executed this.

You are certainly entitled to embrace whatever fantasy you wish, but for those of us interested in facts, the facts work against your favorite fantasy.  You are unable to prove your position.

The facts are that those who flew the planes where not Jack, Tom, Mike, John and Robert, unless you have proof otherwise that they were NOT islamists on a mission!

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#57    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 13,554 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:36 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 12 January 2013 - 07:18 PM, said:

The facts are that those who flew the planes where not Jack, Tom, Mike, John and Robert, unless you have proof otherwise that they were NOT islamists on a mission!
You are right.  They were 100% Radical Islamists...planning that very mission for a long, long time.  They were doing it for Allah and when they hit the building were no doubt yelling Ali Akbar!  But that doesn't mean that they weren't being used as pawns for someone else's Master Plan.  In fact, Osama Bin Laden was a pawn as well....played like a fiddle.

Edited by joc, 12 January 2013 - 07:37 PM.

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#58    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:40 PM

If it were an inside job ...*were* ,as I've never completely wrapped my head around the rational for it ,but then ,not everything adds up ,and people have disappeared or died ,who could have shed light on events of that day ...
I would say ,whoever was behind it,only  backed it financially  ,,and the never ending fallout from the event itself ,was not calculated into the equation .
I no longer believe our government,no matter who is in charge,cares about the people .Just war profiteering,corporations who suck the people dry,and the rich ,are what matters to anyone in charge .
End of story .
The public,brave soldiers dying overseas,are merely calculated casualties ,while they make more MONEY .
So that right there answers who and why .
WHO got rich off two unnecessary UNNECESSARY wars ?

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 12 January 2013 - 07:54 PM.

Miss me?

#59    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,566 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:50 PM

OK, now I must chime in.

What part of  "Al-Qaeda openely admits to full responsibility of the 9/11 attacks without any US involvement, is not understood" ??????

Damn stupid, moronic conspiracy theorists who cry about anything.

#60    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 7,635 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:50 PM

View Postjoc, on 12 January 2013 - 07:36 PM, said:

You are right.  They were 100% Radical Islamists...planning that very mission for a long, long time.  They were doing it for Allah and when they hit the building were no doubt yelling Ali Akbar!  But that doesn't mean that they weren't being used as pawns for someone else's Master Plan.
I do believe they were part of a plan, part involving dying and going to 72 virgins, and killing as many travellers and  trying to kill as many government workers on the way....its always been part of their plan.
As for if those had been pawns for westerners.....who really knows? but the facts are not there to prove that, so far the facts seem to point to islamic fundamentalists doing what they preach about doing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users