Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lets make a deal.

orangepeaceful79

Here's how the game works. I hold in my hand an object its imaginary and of the finest quality - or not. It depends. Make me a deal. What imaginary crap will you trade for it?

The object is an old mirror of indeterminate origins. C'mon you know you want it. What'll you give me for it? winner of the auction picks the next object we "bid" on and conducts the bidding.

I need more cryptid wars .

there is still an unfinished round sitting around here somewhere.....the megalodon vs. wereNessie battle was never decided as I recall.

Here's how the game works. I hold in my hand an object its imaginary and of the finest quality - or not. It depends. Make me a deal. What imaginary crap will you trade for it?

The object is an old mirror of indeterminate origins. C'mon you know you want it. What'll you give me for it? winner of the auction picks the next object we "bid" on and conducts the bidding.

Not sure how to play but..... I'll give you 7 years good luck for it. :D

Now, do I wait.... to see if my bid wins or do I just presume it has ????.... If so....

I have some dust in the pocket of an old coat.... the dust, may well be feairy dust or just some welsh salt of the earth, could be a red dragons dried tears or some old used tissue, that got left in the pocket, whilst in the wash???

.....C'mon, you know you want it... You know, you've gotta 'ave it....What'ell ya give me, for it?

I think for the thread to keep rolling nicely, we will just assume that whatever creative trade you offer is good enough. I'll give you a 1967 Lincoln Continental for your pocket dust.

up for sale next is a sweaty bandana and a used copy of The Twin Towers - 2nd book in the Lord of the Ring Trilogy. The sweat on the bandana could have easily been a celebrity's.

• Like 1

there is still an unfinished round sitting around here somewhere.....the megalodon vs. wereNessie battle was never decided as I recall.

Where !,??

so we name things that we actully own? if so i have a taxidermy american alligator head the head is 10 inches and came from 6'6 alligator (most likely female). any bids?

I'll give you a PS2 that one of my kids broke for the alligator head.

I'm lookin to move a metal dog sculpture named "Spike"....who wants to deal?

I'll give you a PS2 that one of my kids broke for the alligator head.

sweet its been forever since i had a broken PS2

Hi, I'll give you a space hopper for your sculpture if your interested?

Up for grabs, I have a Freddy Krueger plush

• Like 1

*jumps in quickly before someone else gets it* Here, you can have this very valuable Van Morrison autograph scribbled on a bus ticket(or possibly my friend was trying to get their biro to work, I can't remember now).

Anyone want this Prince Charles & Princess Diana Wedding Commemoration jigsaw puzzle(10,000 pieces)(Well, there were 10,000 pieces when I bought it :unsure2: )

I'll take that....here's my youngest son in return...

Who wants a picture of Snooki's baby? Going once...going twice....

Edited by The Mule

I'll take that....here's my youngest son in return...

Who wants a picture of Snooki's baby? Going once...going twice....

I NEEEED that pic! gimme gimme! I'll give you 45 cents (US) and a semi-ripe banana.

I NEEEED that pic! gimme gimme! I'll give you 45 cents (US) and a semi-ripe banana.

You got something you want to swap?

(Geez! can't even play his own game *rolls eyes*) :rolleyes:

Edited by ouija ouija
  • Like 1

You got something you want to swap?

(Geez! can't even play his own game *rolls eyes*) :rolleyes:

My bad....got kinda worked up about the last deal and forgot what I was doing.

I've got a box of crayon nubs, and a sun-faded lifejacket. Bundle deal folks...come and get it.

I will give you Salmon Rushdie's toe nail clippings for the crayons and a vintage star wars figure for the life jacket, sound fair?

I want to get rid of my crabs, any offers?

I'll give you a half-used bottle of elmer's glue, and whats left of my popcorn for the toenail leavings. As for the crabs I think you may want to see a Dr. :tu:

Who wants two broken vaccum cleaners?

I will take the broken vacuum cleaners, will you swap them for two working vacuum cleaners?

Who wants my emotional baggage?

I'll give you the bags under my eyes and take your emotional baggage off your hands.

Who wants this stack of bills? I know I don't.

• Like 2

Are they green?? Ah who cares..I'll give you this half full bottle of Cuban rum for them.

Up for grabs, a shopping bag full of explosive fun! Fireworks that may or may not have been smuggled across the border. :innocent:

• Like 2

Hmmm, the things I could do with fireworks. Let's see ........... would you accept this non-matching pair of curtains in exchange for them?

Anyone interested in this shower cap? The elastic has perished completely, but apart from that it's fine(well, except for a few very tiny holes).

• Like 2

I'll have that cap, my girlfriends diaphragm needs replacing. Swap it for a VHS of 'Poseidon adventure'.

Who wants last years Mayan calendar?

I'll take your MC in exchange for a used candle stub from last nights, blue moon spell casting.

I have an astral travel ticket for one, a ride on my magic carpet for half an hour....Please, bring your own snacks....and theres a weight limit...As I have to take an elephant and his trunk too....It's a long story....

Any who,

This ticket is a once in a life time offer....For tomorrow night.

Only serious exchanges considered and no one who's scared of flying need apply.