Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

Are Extraterrestrials Really Demons?

• Please log in to reply
442 replies to this topic

#421    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,361 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:47 PM

Somehow I don't see myself as having a closed mind.  Maybe I'm wrong, but whenever someone says such a thing it makes me picture their mind as being perhaps a little too open.

#422    Smirnov

Smirnov

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:20 PM

1) There are cases of Demon spirits haunting in some places:

http://www.unexplain...showtopic=81704

93fa219a04d5.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg1G7NHNyTk&feature=related

#423    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,782 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:38 PM

More Tom Foolery ? :clap:  Dont ya just Love the Photoshop era ?

This is a Work in Progress!

#424    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:13 PM

Yeah that's gotta be fake

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#425    Ellapennella

Ellapennella

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:39 PM

I don't know if they are demons or not, or if some may be and others are just from somewhere other than earth. But I've seen something again. I've seen things before . But this latest was last Tuesday , the 25th of June.
It was night , I went into the backyard, looked up and instantly seen what appeared to be a moving star, like right away ,as soon as i looked up. I thought , maybe it was just  an illusion due to the slight clouds , very slight clouds , not heavy clouds , there  were barely any cloud coverage at all . I thought maybe it just looked like it was moving , but that it was the few very thin clouds moving that could have made it look that way??? ....so i watched it  to see if it moves closer to a star on it's left  which was higher up than it was though they both were far distant in altitude...or if it passes the star then I would it was moving...
It was obvious that it was moving closer to the star and so i ruled out the cloud effect and i thought maybe it's just a satellite but then it changed shape and color. It became a beautiful crystal blue color , very luminous, and it became more fuller, no longer did it look like a star , and the strangest thing , it shined two beams of light , the same color blue as it was , very pointed beams , upward and downward, it  reminded me of  like one of those stars that are on top of a Christmas tree,in the shape it was now of, with just one point at the top and one at the bottom...it was really beautiful
I watched it then turn shape back into looking like a star , it stopped where it stopped , to the left of the star it moved passed , it became smaller in appearance and just sat there the rest of the time , and  looked just like a star.
I don't think it was a satellite, I've seen plenty of them and am familiar with their movements. They never change color and they are farther up then this thing was.They also move faster then what this was doing.

Then on Saturday I seen something again, totally different from what Tuesdays sighting was.I don't know if what i seen Saturday was military or what , but it was at the same place i usually see things, heading over the water...It was really weird and to describe it is difficult , unlike anything I know of. I don't know if what i seen was something that just appeared to look like two objects attaching to one another or if it was a black-hawk doing some strange maneuvers while being silent and hidden , just the lights changed from a long white object with  two very ,very bright red circular  lights , one  in the front and one in the back of the long very bright white rectangular shape light object. This was low, not high up at all.
It changed from what i was seeing into two red lights , the white light was no longer there and both objects now were like two red orbs in the sky. The one in front was more to the right and stopped moving as the other was more to the left and seemed to travel closer to it , like attached to it...It was like nothing I've seen in the sky that we know of as to what we are told of concerning aircraft.
It did however remind me of what I've seen a few years ago that was low to the electric poles that one time.It too was red and white lights..And the shape of it was strange. I remember thinking that it was just a helicopter at first until i came up closer to it, then we all realized it was not a helicopter...Maybe what i seen Saturday was just military, i don't know...

Edited by Reann, 01 July 2013 - 04:44 PM.

#426    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:41 PM

Where was this at?

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#427    Phaeton80

Phaeton80

Psychic Spy

• 1,114 posts

• "Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.."

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:57 PM

Very plausible imo. There are a lot of parallels.

#428    ambelamba

ambelamba

Just an average guy who tries to be...NORMAL!!!!

• 3,355 posts

• It's good to be mildly skeptical to remain sane. But too much of it will make you a douche.

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:15 AM

Maybe it's just me, but I really want to see the reactions from the people who believe that aliens are demons when the aliens they encounter is an infantry company charging out from a dropship.

They came with a Bible and their religion. stole our land, crushed our spirit, and now they tell us we should be thankful to the Lord for being saved.

-Chief Pontiac (1718-1769)

#429    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:30 AM

View PostSweetpumper, on 01 July 2013 - 04:41 PM, said:

Where was this at?

Uranus maybe?

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#430    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,782 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:45 AM

LOL the old Uranus bit ! LoL !!!! :alien: :no:
Were Cookin tonight gang !

This is a Work in Progress!

#431    Phaeton80

Phaeton80

Psychic Spy

• 1,114 posts

• "Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.."

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:22 PM

View PostRon Jeremy, on 02 July 2013 - 03:15 AM, said:

Maybe it's just me, but I really want to see the reactions from the people who believe that aliens are demons when the aliens they encounter is an infantry company charging out from a dropship.

If an 'extraterrestrial' force would opt to make use of traditional full frontal warfare tactics, these entities must truely be intellectually challenged.

Think you might have been watching too many Hollywood productions.

#432    Ellapennella

Ellapennella

Psychic Spy

• 1,302 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:56 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 01 July 2013 - 04:41 PM, said:

Where was this at?
A state  in the U.S.A I've got no need to prove anything to skeptics, was sharing with others who may interact on the thread here and  may have also seen something , maybe similar  too...
Comments of ridicule  are expected by certain individuals  when sharing sightings....nothing new, neither are sighting anything new...

#433    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:04 PM

View PostReann, on 08 July 2013 - 01:56 PM, said:

A state  in the U.S.A I've got no need to prove anything to skeptics, was sharing with others who may interact on the thread here and  may have also seen something , maybe similar  too...
Comments of ridicule  are expected by certain individuals  when sharing sightings....nothing new, neither are sighting anything new...

The people that feel the need to prove something to skeptics seem to be the ones with the least experiences and vice versa. Have you seen anything again since the last sighting?

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#434    Keith10284

Keith10284

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 31 posts

• The impossible I do immediately, miracles take 24hrs.

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:17 PM

I have to say no.

I remember seeing Budd Hopkins saying in a documentary that the ET's were, in his opinion, not here to help or here to hurt. He reckoned that their purpose here was most likely one of research. I find that quite plausible compared to what some of the more extreme sceptics say in response to the concept of extraterrestrial life.

Those who call them "Demons" are usually the god bothering type who abhor anything that conflicts with their belief in god. After all, how many greys attended the last supper? I've got nothing against religion, but I far prefer science over hear'say.

#435    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Poltergeist

• 2,502 posts

• Mysteries are tomorrow's histories.

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:34 AM

View PostKeith10284, on 08 July 2013 - 03:17 PM, said:

I have to say no.

I remember seeing Budd Hopkins saying in a documentary that the ET's were, in his opinion, not here to help or here to hurt. He reckoned that their purpose here was most likely one of research. I find that quite plausible compared to what some of the more extreme sceptics say in response to the concept of extraterrestrial life.

Those who call them "Demons" are usually the god bothering type who abhor anything that conflicts with their belief in god. After all, how many greys attended the last supper? I've got nothing against religion, but I far prefer science over hear'say.

I agree with your main point. Why do we need demons or extraterrestrials to mess up our world? Evil people can do that by themselves. It's just a small fraction of Christians who think that all paranormal beings come from the dark side.

There is one reality with billions of versions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users