Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Who is the man with the mosque bomb tattoo?

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1    MoorWalks

MoorWalks

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:04 PM

• 'EDL supporter' pictured with tattoo of a mosque being blown up
  • Picture taken at EDL rally in Birmingham at the weekend
  • Man can be seen lifting up his football shirt to reveal the image as he poses
  • Police arrested 20 demonstrators after officers came under attack
  • Do you know the man with the mosque tattoo? Call us on 0203 615 1605
View: Read more

Posted Image

#2    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,558 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:11 PM

Interesting, but correct me if I'm wrong, haven't more Muslims blown up mosques than non-Muslims?

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#3    seaturtlehorsesnake

seaturtlehorsesnake

has a cape

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:29 PM

why the hell would it be important to keep a count? that kind of thing is not a numbers game.

#4    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,177 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:52 PM

I disagree with some of the comments on the Daily Mail saying we should be allowed to choose a tattoo they want. But i bet they would change if there was a tattoo of a dead baby or a church being blown up.

#5    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• 1,594 posts

• When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.
    (Oscar Wilde)

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:55 PM

Shiites are blowing up Sunni mosques up with glee, and vice versa. And both Sunnis and Shia happily blow up Ahmediyya mosques whereever they find them.
So the most enthusiastic blowers-up of mosques are muslim, so it is kind of bizarre bringin in the EDL here... have they actually blown up even one?

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." (Salman Rushdie)

#6    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• 1,594 posts

(Oscar Wilde)

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:56 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 24 July 2013 - 03:52 PM, said:

I disagree with some of the comments on the Daily Mail saying we should be allowed to choose a tattoo they want. But i bet they would change if there was a tattoo of a dead baby or a church being blown up.

...and how exactly do you want to legislate that? A tatoo ordinance with allowed and disallowed pictures? A tatoo police, allowed to look under your clothing to detect hidden tatoos?

Tell us more about your grand plan.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." (Salman Rushdie)

#7    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Forum Divinity

• 10,154 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:25 PM

The EDL will expose their true colours over the next few years. A movement born out of working class thuggery can only manifest violence. There will be blood on the streets at their hands. Lets hope all the surveillance will at least produce dividend's in stopping the worst of it.

Br Cornelius

I believe nothing, but I have my suspicions.

Robert Anton Wilson

#8    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,558 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:27 PM

View Postpatagonianhorsesnake, on 24 July 2013 - 03:29 PM, said:

why the hell would it be important to keep a count? that kind of thing is not a numbers game.

Not so important to keep a count, but important to point out the truth to counter the notion of a Western war against Islam.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#9    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Forum Divinity

• 10,154 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:37 PM

It was the Neo_Cons who invented the concept of a clash of civilizations to soften up the public to going to war in the Middle East.

Br Cornelius

I believe nothing, but I have my suspicions.

Robert Anton Wilson

#10    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,091 posts

• “Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while”

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:01 PM

"EDL member' poses brazenly with inking depicting explosion at Muslim place of worship"

Almost as 'brazen' as this guy :-
Attached File  islamic-extremism.jpg   27.54K   7 downloads

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.”
― Groucho Marx

#11    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,177 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:35 PM

View PostZaphod222, on 24 July 2013 - 03:56 PM, said:

...and how exactly do you want to legislate that? A tatoo ordinance with allowed and disallowed pictures? A tatoo police, allowed to look under your clothing to detect hidden tatoos?

Tell us more about your grand plan.
what are you on about?

#12    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,558 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:00 PM

View PostBr Cornelius, on 24 July 2013 - 05:37 PM, said:

It was the Neo_Cons who invented the concept of a clash of civilizations to soften up the public to going to war in the Middle East.

Br Cornelius

Really, I always thought it was the Jihadists blowing **** up and cutting off people's heads.

#13    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• 1,594 posts

(Oscar Wilde)

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:57 PM

View PostBr Cornelius, on 24 July 2013 - 05:25 PM, said:

The EDL will expose their true colours over the next few years. A movement born out of working class thuggery can only manifest violence. There will be blood on the streets at their hands. Lets hope all the surveillance will at least produce dividend's in stopping the worst of it.

I predict there will be a hell of a lot more violence in Europe committed by the ever-growing and ever-more radical non-integrated and non-integratable islamic population.
In particular if you were a a cartoonist, a Jew or a homosexual, your awareness would be bit sharper than it seems to be.

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 25 July 2013 - 04:35 PM, said:

what are you on about?

Just point out the silliness of your "plan".

#14    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• 1,594 posts

(Oscar Wilde)

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:00 PM

View PostBr Cornelius, on 24 July 2013 - 05:37 PM, said:

Br Cornelius

No pal. Clashes of civilizations happen every time when civilizations, well, clash. In the current situation, Europe will have to decide if it collectively submits under islamic supremacy or not. That is a clash of civilization any way you turn it.

"Jihad is a basic requirement of Islam and living in Britain or having British nationality by birth or naturalisation does not absolve the Muslim from his or her duty to participate in Jihad: this participation can be active service in armed struggle abroad and/or the provision of material and moral support to those engaged in such struggle anywhere in the world."
(Muslim manifest, article 7)

#15    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,177 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:18 PM

View PostZaphod222, on 25 July 2013 - 06:00 PM, said:

No pal. Clashes of civilizations happen every time when civilizations, well, clash. In the current situation, Europe will have to decide if it collectively submits under islamic supremacy or not. That is a clash of civilization any way you turn it.

"Jihad is a basic requirement of Islam and living in Britain or having British nationality by birth or naturalisation does not absolve the Muslim from his or her duty to participate in Jihad: this participation can be active service in armed struggle abroad and/or the provision of material and moral support to those engaged in such struggle anywhere in the world."
(Muslim manifest, article 7)
so you suppport the EDL? those people on benefits sucking money up?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users