Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#6541    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:35 PM

View Postscowl, on 05 February 2013 - 05:28 PM, said:

If the Earth were vibrating at a natural frequency (as in the kind of vibration that could generate electricity from piezoelectric material) every one of the seismographs in the world would be drawing a sine wave at that frequency. Instead they're all drawing random squiggles.

Above all else, stones for sacred sites were chosen for their high content of quartz, a material that not only can be programmed but also makes a great transmitter. The type of quartz found in the bluestones of Stonehenge, for example, was used in early radio sets.

But the one stone that was particularly revered above all others in the ancient world was red granite. This very powerful rock is composed of high amounts of quartz and iron. Its power, in a sense, lies in the way it mirrors the human body, because the body contains quartz (silica) in its bones and iron dissolved in its blood. To work with red granite is to work with the human body.

Since the primary purpose of temples was for the alteration and transmutation of the human energy field– and hence its heightened connection with the spirit world– the choice of stone was carefully considered. In ancient times people were trained in the art of energy manipulation, and to be a Stone Mason was to hold a very important position in the hierarchy of human affairs. These ‘knights’ of the temple would eventually morph into an esoteric organization that sought to preserve the ancient mysteries’ secrets: the Freemasons.

http://www.invisible...om/stone01.html

Extremely interesting how widespread this idea of energy from stones actually is.  Have people reached the idea independently?  I suspect they probably have.

Very interesting stuff.

Posted Image

#6542    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:46 PM

Zoser,

all universe is built from same stuff.
We are made from water, carbon, calcium, iron.
But you cant do nothing with water,coal, chalk and rusty nails.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#6543    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:54 PM

View Postthe L, on 05 February 2013 - 07:46 PM, said:

Zoser,

all universe is built from same stuff.
We are made from water, carbon, calcium, iron.
But you cant do nothing with water,coal, chalk and rusty nails.

I haven't got a clue what you are getting at old chap.

Here's another researcher with very similar ideas.

Check this out.  I will get my other PC in a minute and see if I can paste some text.  It looks really interesting:

http://books.google.... charge&f=false

Posted Image

#6544    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:01 PM

View PostHarte, on 05 February 2013 - 01:23 PM, said:

Referencing some paranoid's post on the internet?

Well, then, if that's legitimate, here is my reply:

The Earth has no regular physical vibratory frequency.  The Earth, like any other physical thing, has a resonant frequency that would be observed if the Earth were to be beat on with a large mallet. (as large as, say, Asia.)

7.8 Hz refers to the Schumann resonant frequency of the Earth's magnetic field in the space between the Earth's surface and the ionosphere.
Here's the proof of this undeniable fact: Link that proves that you actually have not one iota of an idea of the subject at hand.

Harte

Try this:

http://www.ujet.si/2...onal-frequency/

Same information everywhere.

Edited by zoser, 05 February 2013 - 08:02 PM.

Posted Image

#6545    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:13 PM

View Postzoser, on 05 February 2013 - 07:54 PM, said:

I haven't got a clue what you are getting at old chap.

Here's another researcher with very similar ideas.

Check this out.  I will get my other PC in a minute and see if I can paste some text.  It looks really interesting:

http://books.google.... charge&f=false

On second thoughts the link will have to suffice since pasting bits in may breach copyright.

Fascinating now how many researchers are coming to the inevitable conclusion that the granite in the GP was the key to it's purpose and this must be connected with it's radiant electrical properties.  

When so many logistics tie up that indicates that at least the principle must sound.  

So much more needs to be understood though.

Posted Image

#6546    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsafe at Any Speed

• 24,078 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:17 PM

View PostHazzard, on 05 February 2013 - 05:20 PM, said:

Good question,... Were exactly is the Ark of the Convenant now?  Probably not in some military warehouse, lost in the shuffle of boxes, as in Raiders of the Lost Ark might suggest.

I think the real question to ask is -  Is this just mythology or is there some truth to it?
Well, plenty of choices here. .. http://en.wikipedia....rrent_locations

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#6547    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:38 PM

Interesting anecdote:

This is an interesting story associated with a visit to the top of the great pyramid. Many tourists have climbed to the top, which is not an easy journey.

One such person was Sir Siemen’s, a British inventor. He climbed to the top with his Arab guides. One of his guides called attention to the fact that when he raised his hand with outspread fingers, he would hear an acute ringing noise.

Siemen raised his index finger and felt a distinct prickling sensation. He also received an electric shock when he tried to drink from a bottle of wine that he had brought with him. Being a scientist, Siemen than moistened a newspaper and wrapped it around the wine bottle to convert it into a Leyden jar (an early form of a capacitor).

When he held it above his head, it became charged with electricity. Sparks then were emitted from the bottle. One of the Arabguides got frightened and thought Siemen was up to some witchcraft and attempted to seize Siemen’s companion.

When Siemen’s noticed this, he pointed the bottle towards the Arab and gave him such a shock that it knocked the Arab to the ground almost rendering him unconscious. When he recovered, he took off down the pyramid shouting loudly.

What kind of natural phenomena on the top of the Great Pyramid could produce such an electo-static effect? It would be interesting to conduct additional physics experiments on the top of the Great Pyramid.

http://blog.world-my...ssing-capstone/

I've heard this story many times and it takes on a greater significance in the light of the granite resonance idea.

Maybe it's partial functionality still continues?

Edited by zoser, 05 February 2013 - 08:40 PM.

Posted Image

#6548    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,200 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:42 PM

View Postzoser, on 05 February 2013 - 07:35 PM, said:

Above all else, stones for sacred sites were chosen for their high content of quartz, a material that not only can be programmed but also makes a great transmitter. The type of quartz found in the bluestones of Stonehenge, for example, was used in early radio sets.

http://www.newark.os...li-Dolerite.htm

Oops. try again.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#6549    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,209 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:46 PM

its a sad thread when no one intelligent bothers to reply, isnt in...

zoser?

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#6550    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:50 PM

Here's the explanation of the lime stones and granite used in the pyramid and why:

Posted Image

#6551    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:52 PM

View Postseeder, on 05 February 2013 - 08:46 PM, said:

its a sad thread when no one intelligent bothers to reply, isnt in...

zoser?

No doubt looking into the issues.  It's about time.

Edited by zoser, 05 February 2013 - 08:53 PM.

Posted Image

#6552    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:00 PM

Last video post for tonight I promise:

Here it basically is again!

Edited by zoser, 05 February 2013 - 09:00 PM.

Posted Image

#6553    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:04 PM

Posted Image

Interesting.

Posted Image

#6554    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,209 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:14 PM

only an idiot will bother replying to you zoser

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#6555    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:21 PM

View Postseeder, on 05 February 2013 - 09:14 PM, said:

only an idiot will bother replying to you zoser

You just did.

Posted Image