Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The absolute Truth....

Changedsoul

This is exactly why I am on this Earth, to show you the truth...I was born 11th September 1990 - EXACTLY 11 years before the 9/11 "Alleged Twin Tower bombings." I have spiritually awoken to a world being controlled by a small minority of humans who call themselves The Illuminati...

They are using our brains to create the reality we live in. They create their presence by making us believe they are there, I mean if they are a true secret organisation they wouldn't put their symbol on money (the US one dollar bill, which coincidently is the lowest note amount in dollar form, so nearly everybody has seen them...) Money is the one thing everybody needs in the current reality, thus it gets mass exposure and people start to look into what the pyramid symbol means ultimately giving them what they want.

They need it in plain sight to make us believe and know that they are there and controlling us to make them physically be there. And all so they can experience a life of extreme greed and power over themselves.

We create and experience this reality as the one consciousness. So we can claim it back by KNOWING the illuminati is a fabrication of the one mind. It doesn't exist anymore. Once you know this and your are familiar of the laws of attraction you WILL automatically understand.

This place we are in is a dream of our one higher consciousness (essentially a shared brain.) Just like you create and experience your personal dreams without knowing it's your creation. The dream you are experiencing is just yourself... Every part of it is you (including projections of people you know outside of the dream.) and we need more people to have a knowing that there is no elite so they cease to exist. But we have to collectively know that to truly change this reality for us as a whole.

AND that is what is happening, the masses are becoming awakened faster and faster until sometime in the very near future when enough people truly know...That's when reality will begin to change. WE WILL see the collapse of the Elite....Remember though, it will happen as an event within time because time is essential for experience. The conscious is outside of time so it can change what reality is but it can't happen unless it is within time. Being within time is just an illusion though, the now is the only moment that will ever exist.

As a regular practitioner of meditation and looking for inner truth, this is what has arose from the knowledge I have been gaining. We can create a better place to live and provoke an equal experience to ourselves. But first you have to awaken to the fact, you should look internally into your mind with meditation to truly see what I am saying is the truth. Maybe reading this has started you on your path to spiritual awakening and I truly hope it has, you have such a great opportunity to change the world. We need your help (or should I say YOU need your help.)

I wish you good luck on your journey.

• Like 2

...So we can claim it back by KNOWING the illuminati is a fabrication of the one mind. It doesn't exist anymore....

I can agree with you on that point.

• Like 4

So.. Is the government trying to keep their people paranoid?

I'm not a part of the U.S, but.. Why would they want to do that, if that is what they're doing?

• Like 1

Firstly, may I ask what being born 11 years prior to 9/11 has to do with anything?

Secondly, If you are truthly on a spiritual jorney, you shouldnt be concerning yourself with the worldly worries such as this.

Thirdly, Welcome to the forum!! :tu:

Edited by The Id3al Experience
  • Like 1

This is exactly why I am on this Earth, to show you the truth...I was born 11th September 1990 - EXACTLY 11 years before the 9/11 "Alleged Twin Tower bombings." I have spiritually awoken to a world being controlled by a small minority of humans who call themselves The Illuminati...

They are using our brains to create the reality we live in. They create their presence by making us believe they are there, I mean if they are a true secret organisation they wouldn't put their symbol on money (the US one dollar bill, which coincidently is the lowest note amount in dollar form, so nearly everybody has seen them...) Money is the one thing everybody needs in the current reality, thus it gets mass exposure and people start to look into what the pyramid symbol means ultimately giving them what they want.

They need it in plain sight to make us believe and know that they are there and controlling us to make them physically be there. And all so they can experience a life of extreme greed and power over themselves.

We create and experience this reality as the one consciousness. So we can claim it back by KNOWING the illuminati is a fabrication of the one mind. It doesn't exist anymore. Once you know this and your are familiar of the laws of attraction you WILL automatically understand.

This place we are in is a dream of our one higher consciousness (essentially a shared brain.) Just like you create and experience your personal dreams without knowing it's your creation. The dream you are experiencing is just yourself... Every part of it is you (including projections of people you know outside of the dream.) and we need more people to have a knowing that there is no elite so they cease to exist. But we have to collectively know that to truly change this reality for us as a whole.

AND that is what is happening, the masses are becoming awakened faster and faster until sometime in the very near future when enough people truly know...That's when reality will begin to change. WE WILL see the collapse of the Elite....Remember though, it will happen as an event within time because time is essential for experience. The conscious is outside of time so it can change what reality is but it can't happen unless it is within time. Being within time is just an illusion though, the now is the only moment that will ever exist.

As a regular practitioner of meditation and looking for inner truth, this is what has arose from the knowledge I have been gaining. We can create a better place to live and provoke an equal experience to ourselves. But first you have to awaken to the fact, you should look internally into your mind with meditation to truly see what I am saying is the truth. Maybe reading this has started you on your path to spiritual awakening and I truly hope it has, you have such a great opportunity to change the world. We need your help (or should I say YOU need your help.)

I wish you good luck on your journey.

Strange, I have indeed been experiencing themes of projected creation lately. Cool.

• Like 1

I have spiritually awoken to a world being controlled by a small minority of humans who call themselves The Illuminati...

Statler-and-Waldorf-New-Muppet-Movie_zps857c0bb9.jpg

• Like 1

Should've been 1st of April.

If I don't believe you exist, will you vanish?

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 2

Should've been 1st of April.

If I don't believe you exist, will you vanish?

I'm sorry but do you accept that there is War? Do you accept famine? Do you accept elitism?

Is this part of a peaceful world?

No... So there is a hierarchy using the world to their own benefit. WHY do you think BBC reported the 9/11 bombings 5minutes before it happened? Because it was to make people reach a KNOWING of it happening. Then it literally happened.

I know this sounds crazy but by them making us know their presence it is manifesting our reality into one being controlled by them. Because that's exactly what they wan you to think..

So.. Is the government trying to keep their people paranoid?

I'm not a part of the U.S, but.. Why would they want to do that, if that is what they're doing?

I don't think i can explain this clearly anymore because the way to explain this would result in a paradoxical loop.

The best way i can say this is that we create the NOW. The now would be outside of time, so when we create this reality we are essentially creating an illusion of past and future.

we can't change history but we can observe it. Although we cant see the future we can see the past through artifacts and remains. We can only create the now.

So by coming to that conclusion, the world that with live in has been changed by people that know that this is possible and they are creating the NOW in mass numbers just by using the powerful KNOWING to make us KNOW.

Obviously if the conscious is a brain, the thoughts with most signals would win over thoughts with smaller signals. So if a mass amount of people KNEW that there would be a spiritual revolution, there literally would be one!

I seriously can't stress enough how many things make sense with this given understanding in mind. We are in a dream, it is the only logical explanation for this place.

But it doesn't stop there, religion has also been infused into this as you might imagine. It appears that most mainstream religions state that there is a being/force above us to which we have no control over.

Most religious books state that it is wrong to believe you are god. Well, i would agree with that in a sense, because if you believe your separate body is the one god then you inevitably have a great big ego.

But, it doesn't say anywhere that you shouldn't believe that the human race as a whole is god. In fact if anything, mainstream religions make you feel powerless and you think that you have no control over your external world.

But i guess that is just the way people have interpreted these books and scriptures. There is meaning within them but you have to think of Humanity as the one power to understand what is being said. I must admit though, it is hard to give meaning to every sentence of an ancient scripture, but if you look you will definitely see.

I hope i have made this a bit clearer for you.

• Like 1

No... So there is a hierarchy using the world to their own benefit. WHY do you think BBC reported the 9/11 bombings 5minutes before it happened? Because it was to make people reach a KNOWING of it happening. Then it literally happened.

What 9/11 bombings?
I know this sounds crazy but by them making us know their presence it is manifesting our reality into one being controlled by them. Because that's exactly what they wan you to think..

Not only is it crazy, it's also wrong. If belief was enough to make something happen, where are all these people who have inherited money from a nigerian prince?

Belief doesn't change reality.

• Like 2

What 9/11 bombings?

Not only is it crazy, it's also wrong. If belief was enough to make something happen, where are all these people who have inherited money from a nigerian prince?

Belief doesn't change reality.

You sir have hit the nail on the head. This Nigerian prince you talk of is called Mansa Musa, he was an emperor, he was actually born in Mali. He is the richest man to ever live, even today. In order to inherit his wealth the Illuminati have used the Knowing to consciously know they would receive his wealth in which they needed to control the entire reality with. Obviously nobody has done this alone because we haven't re-discovered about the Knowing until recently. The Egyptians knew and countless other civilizations, of course, that's where they gained the knowledge about the secret, from studying history in depth. We are told different stories about ancient civilizations, like the slaves of Ancient Egypt or the ritual massacres of the Mayans. But this isn't true, its an illusion to make us subconsciously think we are living in a better era, when the truth is. We are being held prisoner by a system put in place by ourselves. The Ancient Egyptians were incredibly spiritual people, their symbolism in hieroglyphics tells a story of how spiritual they actually were. And we still use the symbolism they used in spiritualism today (Like the Blue lotus flower.)

Another clue that points towards Ancient Egyptians being spiritual people is the fact that they mummified the dead in preparation for Ka, which is basically a term for the afterlife. They inscribed pictures of half human half animals on the walls of tombs and this to me symbolizes that they were indeed creating their own reality. They had a great insight into the universe and the elite had recognized that and decided to cover up their success and suppress the truth for the benefit of a small minority.

Its not only that, they tell us they used slaves to create the pyramids. This is propaganda in my opinion because spiritualism and the recognition of the ONE doesn't allow something as evil as slavery to happen because we realize everything is just ourselves.

You know that i am speaking the truth, if you are still skeptical.. why don't you do some research for yourself with this in mind. You will soon understand..

This is an important process in the awakening of mankind and if you are to dismiss or be skeptical about the truth then you are simply "asleep" and i recommend meditation.

You sir have hit the nail on the head. This Nigerian prince you talk of is called Mansa Musa, he was an emperor, he was actually born in Mali.

Nope. I'm talking about the Nigerian scams, if people are gullible enough to believe and belief makes reality, then they should have got the money.

And good job finding out the Egyptians held spiritual beliefs, like that was ever a mystery.

You know that i am speaking the truth, if you are still skeptical.. why don't you do some research for yourself with this in mind. You will soon understand..
I know you're making up crap, why don't you support your nonsense with something more than repeating your delusional theory?
This is an important process in the awakening of mankind and if you are to dismiss or be skeptical about the truth then you are simply "asleep" and i recommend meditation.

I recommend an education, which is even more important than your make believe game. But you probably think the "illuminati" controls that too. Keep being ignorant.
  • Like 2

Nope. I'm talking about the Nigerian scams, if people are gullible enough to believe and belief makes reality, then they should have got the money.

And good job finding out the Egyptians held spiritual beliefs, like that was ever a mystery.

I know you're making up crap, why don't you support your nonsense with something more than repeating your delusional theory?

I recommend an education, which is even more important than your make believe game. But you probably think the "illuminati" controls that too. Keep being ignorant.

Ok, if you want to stay in a world fed by Greed, Famine, War, Suppression, Depression, Oppression, Population control, Elitism, Egoism, Social Injustice, authoritarian, infinite desires, ect.. ect.. Then that is your opinion and if none of these effect you, why should you be worried eh?

You may just be one person in a small minority that wouldn't contribute to a better world, but that doesn't mean you are a bad person. I don't know you, but you are me so i have infinite forgiveness and an understanding of different opinions.

I won't let this change my opinion of you in any way because i have love for every human that walks this earth, yeah.. some may be misguided but with a little push in the right direction it is easy to reach the correct path.

I know for sure that one day this earth will be a completely different place to what it is now and we WILL change it for the better and we WILL do it for our higher self.

I hope you understand, maybe i have gone wrong with telling people what is going on. This is just my opinion, everybody has their own differences. But with the notion that we live in a world full of evil, be it controlled by a group of individuals or not. We can change it. Make it a better place. If you are not interested then sit back and watch, Maybe it isn't your purpose to help mankind but i feel that it is exactly my purpose.

Ok, if you want to stay in a world fed by Greed, Famine, War, Suppression, Depression, Oppression, Population control, Elitism, Egoism, Social Injustice, authoritarian, infinite desires, ect.. ect.. Then that is your opinion and if none of these effect you, why should you be worried eh?

This is sounding more and more like you wish to escape reality by living in a make believe world.
You may just be one person in a small minority that wouldn't contribute to a better world, but that doesn't mean you are a bad person. I don't know you, but you are me so i have infinite forgiveness and an understanding of different opinions.

I won't let this change my opinion of you in any way because i have love for every human that walks this earth, yeah.. some may be misguided but with a little push in the right direction it is easy to reach the correct path.

I know for sure that one day this earth will be a completely different place to what it is now and we WILL change it for the better and we WILL do it for our higher self.

And yet people like you who sell false promises and peddle lies only make this world worse. You can say you're helping humanity until you're blue in the face, the fact remains the foundation of your "absolute truth" is entirely baseless, not only that it's full of false messages.

Beliefs have never changed reality in the past, it's nonsensical to think they do now. I guess that is where your illuminati boogeyman comes in, a convenient excuse.

I hope you understand, maybe i have gone wrong with telling people what is going on. This is just my opinion, everybody has their own differences. But with the notion that we live in a world full of evil, be it controlled by a group of individuals or not. We can change it. Make it a better place. If you are not interested then sit back and watch, Maybe it isn't your purpose to help mankind but i feel that it is exactly my purpose.

Actions make change, not blaming boogeymen and magical thinking. Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 3

Actions make change, not blaming boogeymen and magical thinking.

Shame you fail to see the magic in the world Rlyeh. :(

I have a couple of questions. If humanity as a whole has deific powers, are the people who perpetuate greed, war, and all that stuff not human? Second, are all the people who start wars, oppress people, etc. working for the Illuminati? And third, if both answers are yes, then will meditation aid recovery? Can hoping refugees, famine-struck areas, and the mentally ill get better actually making them better?

I'm not trying to prove or disprove anything with these questions, I promise.

I have a couple of questions. If humanity as a whole has deific powers, are the people who perpetuate greed, war, and all that stuff not human?

Yes they are human but we are placed in a society that states that a person is successful when they have wealth and material possessions. War is the result of greed, thus the society we are in is destructive.

Second, are all the people who start wars, oppress people, etc. working for the Illuminati?

Illuminati make the decisions but use puppets within the government to peruse their wishes. Yeah, somtimes things might not go to plan but they usually get their way one way or another.

Its not like they don't have the money for this, the rothchilds family is at the heart of the Illuminati, have a read of this : http://thebilzerianreport.com/how-much-money-do-the-rothschilds-have/

And third, if both answers are yes, then will meditation aid recovery? Can hoping refugees, famine-struck areas, and the mentally ill get better actually making them better?

I'm not trying to prove or disprove anything with these questions, I promise.

Well, the answer is yes, Meditation is the practice of looking inside the self, like looking into a portal to the one consciousness.

Meditation can change everything, i would know. Not too long ago (About 3 years ago.) I was in a serious life situation, i had depression, anxiety, gambling problems, Drug misuse, i had little morals ect..

Now today, I have none of the problems above. i consider myself to be a very spiritual person. Believe me, once you start to realize the spiritual nature of humanity you start to treat everybody better and in return your life can become a great existence.

The only reason i am trying to help people is because i'm naturally a philanthropist. And it is slightly disheartening when people don't believe you are helping, especially considering that what i am saying is greatly important. But i guess you have to be awake to understand or it just looks like a fantasy story.

Freemason pending.

So are any greedy warmongers not working for the Illuminati? Are there any free agents or unaffiliated profiteers?