Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tracking covens by sence alone

martious

I realize there is most likley a thread simuler to this one already present If so I appoligize but I need awnsers rather fast this information may seem out of place but it will make sence by the end of this thread.

For many years I was able to see the spirits in a range of forms from a very young age and even go to there domain temperarily kinda like astro travling via meditation, However during my years of late primary school though well after high school I became quiet skilled in the dark arts as a survival tool for my very soul to hide amonst the negative till It was safe for me while never crossing the line of no return while not tarnishing my own soul. As of two to three years ago I choose the path of nutral over pure light in order to accend apon death I grow very tired of this world and its tricks/illusions within this game.

I have seen what my actions in the past did to those I was around and cared about until I changed my ways to possative and know nutral, I have been seeking accention since then by re-learning the ways of my soul and higher self. But I know what a coven of 5 and a skilled practicioner is capable of doing to a whole area as well as the energy signature's, Though I do not fear this being of this back ground for some time I am concerned for the area.

Myself and others in the nutral circle have been working to dampen the negative energy pulse's but it is coming in too fast and to regulerly for us to pin point an exact house/residence to the point its breaking not only my sleep but those that I am currently working with to dampen it.

If anyone can remote pin point such things to with in the meter possably even a name I will be avaliabe to send a photo of the roofs of the 5 house's I have been able to narrowed it down to on request, Please private mail me as I will no longer comment on this via thread.

I am curious as to if that is tracking by sense, as in feel... or seance and in contacting spirits.. or sence, as in using cannabis in some way... or sence as in using a sex/violence kind of magic of some sort?

The spelling in the OP title left me wondering what it is you are looking for.

Edit: suppose it could mean sence as in the Croatian shadow meaning too...

Edited by rashore

Please private mail me as I will no longer comment on this via thread.

-------------------------------------------

This is an open forum, not a place to advertise and then shut us out.

Can i ask you about this:

" However during my years of late primary school though well after high school I became quiet skilled in the dark arts"

Where did you learn about these dark arts?

• Like 1

Yeah, I know someone who does this in our small community. Her & the group have never come by my house or identified it as a target, so I'm questioning the efficacy and ability of their tracking skills/senses. What you are sensing as evil or something to be corrected may simply be a household that is troubled by poor mental or physical health, poverty, fear, any one or a combination of things. Seems to me that people who are troubled benefit most from simple friendship and support.

• Like 3

-------------------------------------------

This is an open forum, not a place to advertise and then shut us out.

Can i ask you about this:

" However during my years of late primary school though well after high school I became quiet skilled in the dark arts"

Where did you learn about these dark arts?

Dark Arts were done in Dark Afternoons, after they did a long session of Dark Maths and the Dark Teacher was a little Dark Tired.

• Like 1

Dark Arts were done in Dark Afternoons, after they did a long session of Dark Maths and the Dark Teacher was a little Dark Tired.

Deep in my darkest inner thingies, I have a dark feeling you could be right.

Myself and others in the nutral circle have been working to dampen the negative energy pulse's but it is coming in too fast and too regularly for us to pin point an exact house/residence to the point its breaking not only my sleep but those that I am currently working with to dampen it.

Surely a fast, regular pulse would be easier to track?

• Like 1

Well, this instantly became my least favourite thread on UM.

• Like 1

I realize there is most likley a thread simuler to this one already present If so I appoligize but I need awnsers rather fast this information may seem out of place but it will make sence by the end of this thread.

For many years I was able to see the spirits in a range of forms from a very young age and even go to there domain temperarily kinda like astro travling via meditation, However during my years of late primary school though well after high school I became quiet skilled in the dark arts as a survival tool for my very soul to hide amonst the negative till It was safe for me while never crossing the line of no return while not tarnishing my own soul. As of two to three years ago I choose the path of nutral over pure light in order to accend apon death I grow very tired of this world and its tricks/illusions within this game.

I have seen what my actions in the past did to those I was around and cared about until I changed my ways to possative and know nutral, I have been seeking accention since then by re-learning the ways of my soul and higher self. But I know what a coven of 5 and a skilled practicioner is capable of doing to a whole area as well as the energy signature's, Though I do not fear this being of this back ground for some time I am concerned for the area.

Myself and others in the nutral circle have been working to dampen the negative energy pulse's but it is coming in too fast and to regulerly for us to pin point an exact house/residence to the point its breaking not only my sleep but those that I am currently working with to dampen it.

If anyone can remote pin point such things to with in the meter possably even a name I will be avaliabe to send a photo of the roofs of the 5 house's I have been able to narrowed it down to on request, Please private mail me as I will no longer comment on this via thread.

I don't understand a word of that

• Like 1