Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Monster Madness

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 22 October 2004 - 01:41 PM

news icon rAri Cohen and Evan Beloff, the boys behind local documentary production house Diversus, like to dive headfirst into the subjects of their films and blur the line between the back and the front of the camera.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: hour.ca

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    LucidElement

LucidElement

Mystic Divinity

• 3,705 posts

• Imagination Is More Important Than Knowledge -Albert Einstein

Posted 23 October 2004 - 08:01 AM

wow!!! im so tired of hearin about the lochness monsters and other water monsters haha... i mean cmon!!!! i believe that there are a ton of fish in the sea.. big ones, small ones, ugly ones,, whatever... i believe in the lochness monster... u just have to think about HOW BIG OUR OCEAN IS!! and how little we have searched.. i think it was said like 4% of our ocean we have searched.... we cant even reach the depths of the sea... they just found a exsitance of this fish that its species was as old as 2.4 billion years... you see... you just gotta think how big our ocean really is!

"The Truth Is Out There, Its Up To Us To Find The Answers."

"Imagination Is More Important Than Knowledge." - Einstein

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users