Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spiritual Weaponry

catalyst of change

1. There is no part of human biology that is capable of creating or emitting any type of "energy" that can effect the physical world.

2. There is no evidence of the existence of ki, chi, psionics or any other kind of mystical energy.

So, it doesn't matter which practitioner I have or have not visited (you're making an assumption that is far from accurate).

My daughter has spina bifida, no matter WHAT coach she sees, she will NEVER do a standing back-flip.

Some CAN'T have "it". Biology doesn't allow for it.

Nibs

*sigh*

Ok, we are reading it differently and going in circles. Getting nowhere. There is a reason science doesn't recognize any of this, it isn't real. it is something people convince themselves is working which is NOT the same as an actual treatment.

My meditation doesn't cost anything nor do I need some specialized guru to teach me how to do it.

Nibs

1. Science also cannot reproduce the creation of life, does that mean that you're not really alive?

2. Every part of the human body generates energy that can and does directly affect the real world. Can your hand not turn a door knob?

3. Evidence proving or disproving anything supernatural/paranormal/metaphysical has never been collected. Again proving or disproving[\b], what does that say to you? The current method of collecting evidence is insufficient, and only when we advance our tools will you ever gain the ability to tell someone they're foolish for believing in something that has been disproven.

Edited by xFelix

1. Science also cannot reproduce the creation of life, does that mean that you're not really alive?

Actually we ARE cloning things as well as creating microscopic lifeforms for industrial uses

2. Every part of the human body generates energy that can and does directly affect the real world. Can your hand not turn a door knob?

We are not talking about nerve impulses here. We are referring to this fictional "energy" whereas supposedly one can move an object (for example) by just sitting still and "thinking" really hard and the said object moving all on its own. So far it has NEVER been done unless a physical medium is used like wires.

3. Evidence proving or disproving anything supernatural/paranormal/metaphysical has never been collected. Again proving or disproving[\b], what does that say to you? The current method of collecting evidence is insufficient, and only when we advance our tools will you ever gain the ability to tell someone they're foolish for believing in something that has been disproven.

We have been attempting to "collect" evidence for decades and decades. So far none of it has been unanimously shown to be hard-core proof of the so-called "paranormal" or "supernatural".

Actually scientists have.

http://www.wired.com...synthetic-life/

http://www.scienceda...20125132822.htm

You have a poor understanding of science.

Nonsense. We get our energy from food, our body converts it. Edited by Rlyeh

Ok. I'm currently working on a spiritual sword and bow that I can create at will. The hardest is the bow because of the shape and form. Plus the arrows are spirit energy as well. Not necessarily draining but it currently takes quite a bit of focus to hold it together. I'm also working on manifesting them into the physical plane. I can hold it for about 3 seconds at most and then it fades back into the spiritual and etheric realms. Then I can keep going and try to prolong the time. This requires a moderate amount of knowledge in the art of energy manipulation and a high level of skill and focus/concentration. Does anyone else here involve themselves in this art and have special weapons? Once I master pyro and electro, I will power my sword with fire and power my bow with electricity. I may also create a bow using cryo as well.

This is kind of my first foray into this particular corner of the UM universe. I just want to make sure I completely understand what you are claiming - I've read through your other posts in this thread - I'm just summarizing.

So what you can do is, with your mind and chakra, generate first balls of energy and then shape them into "spiritual weapons" like swords, bows and arrows? And the resulting energy weapons are kind of visible to people like yourself with advanced seeing powers, but essentially there is no other way that they manifest in the real world? At least in any way that is measurable empirically?

I'd say that that would be a cool thing to see....except I uh...wouldn't be able to see it probably.

At any rate, I'm sure it will totally helpful in fighting demons and whatnot - since nobody can see or measure them either. :tu: Seems like the perfect weapons system to me.

Yeah, so does a warm bath but doesn't cost nearly as much. Reiki doesn't advertise itself as a "placebo", it advertises itself as -

Reiki

If a person is depressed and opts for Reiki rather than counseling and medication, it is dangerous.

Huh? Don't know what you are talking about.

The statement is just that, a statement.

A belief, regardless of how strong it is or how many believe does NOT make it real.

Easter Bunny as an example.

Nibs

Counseling and medication can be dangerous too... depends on the counselor and the medicine.. does reiki really heal anxiety? Without the medicine, neat somebody must have tried it and it worked?

I believe in the OP, but I would love to please see all this on video. To the OP Please make a video of making these swords and bow and arrows. I would love to see them in action!! I'm not questioning your techniques. I just want to see them please. As i would love to do what you do aswell. Thanks for listening

It is a very interesting idea.. A weapon from the mind.

There's also a very interesting 'documentary' about this:

That south park video reminded me of this.

• Like 1

If you can Will it affect the physical world why dont you get one of your friends to record you shooting or stabing something like a can or a box....cuz if you shot a can off a post with an energy bow or slash a box in half id say that proof