Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

Glenn Beck puts Obama bobblehead in 'urine'

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#16    Jeremiah65

Jeremiah65

Seeker of knowledge

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,078 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:29 AM

Meh...no accounting for what some folks consider art.  It is what it is.  Beck is fully entitled to express his opinion and passion.  I disagree with him on many things, but I allow him the freedom to express himself...even when it's kind of disgusting.  Urine?...Really?

It's always in the eyes of the beholder...

Posted Image

"Liberty means responsibility.  That is why most men dread it."  George Bernard Shaw
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."  Thomas Jefferson

Posted Image

#17    pbarosso

pbarosso

Psychic Spy

• 1,015 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:34 AM

democrats obtain power by creating division. so if america falls its their fault.

the pursuit of knowledge will force you to pick a side. Choose wisely.
                                                --me

#18    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,016 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:37 AM

yeah that's mature!
unfortunately he's allowed to speak at all.

#19    xCrimsonx

xCrimsonx

Resident Vamp

• 5,249 posts

• The Vampire Lair
    http://paranormalborder.net/forum/3002966/
    "All Torque & No Traction"
    "Static - Cold"
    "GF,FO"
    "1"

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:52 AM

Sore looser, not really worthy of the title ameba! Even a child knows that that's not constructive or respective.

He's just buggered the qweloquiall saying, "taking the piss".

The Paranormal Border
The Vampire Club18+

http://forum.paranor...order.com/index
Posted Image

#20    supervike

supervike

Alien Abducter

• 5,491 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:09 AM

View Postpbarosso, on 30 November 2012 - 01:34 AM, said:

democrats obtain power by creating division. so if america falls its their fault.

How does this even address the topic?

Edited by supervike, 30 November 2012 - 02:09 AM.

#21    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 11,442 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:45 AM

View Postand then, on 28 November 2012 - 06:37 PM, said:

Not sure how putting Oboy in a bottle of faux urine would endanger our troops.  And I suspect that Beck's point will be proven out nationally by the media.  There will be a HOWLING over the disrespect to the office of president by people totally unfazed that the same thing was done (with real urine) to a crucifix.
If it was a Bush bobblehead he'd be the one spearheading the howls.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#22    Idano

Idano

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 225 posts

• If life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.
    Ron White

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:02 AM

waste of sperm

What could possibly go wrong?

#23    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 14,531 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:41 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 30 November 2012 - 07:45 AM, said:

No doubt, but that has nothing to do with the point I was addressing.  The statement was made that putting an image of Obama in urine would endanger our troops - that is silly.  Soaking a Qur'an in urine - now THAT would endanger the troops.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#24    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• 1,093 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:15 PM

View Postsupervike, on 30 November 2012 - 02:09 AM, said:

How does this even address the topic?
It's very typical right wing programmed nonsense.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#25    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,919 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:36 PM

snip

Edited by OverSword, 30 November 2012 - 08:38 PM.

#26    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 19,541 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:35 AM

View PostBiffSplitkins, on 28 November 2012 - 06:14 PM, said:

Let's see him try that with an Allah bobblehead and see how long he lasts.
Actually just owning a Muhammod bobble head in and of itself would be reason enough to have you killed according to many Islamic Clerics.

View Postdmurdock36, on 28 November 2012 - 08:05 PM, said:

I will never understand why it is ok for Democrats to be offensive to republicans but not ok for Republicans to be offensive towards Democrats, I know I just heard Chris Mathews and another commentator wishing for the death of Nordquist but that is fine.

View PostWearer of Hats, on 30 November 2012 - 07:45 AM, said:

I think if it was a Bush bobblehead, it would be much less a story. Not that it even is a story now. The only way I know of it is on UM. Did not see it on any of the TV news shows/channels.

My opinion is that it is in bad taste, but that Mr Beck can be an azz if he wants to be.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#27    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 11,605 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:27 PM

View Postdmurdock36, on 28 November 2012 - 08:05 PM, said:

I will never understand why it is ok for Democrats to be offensive to republicans but not ok for Republicans to be offensive towards Democrats, I know I just heard Chris Mathews and another commentator wishing for the death of Nordquist but that is fine.
Well that's just because they're democrats.   Nothing hard to understand, except possibly why they're democrats.

"The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the Legislature.  The Executive has no right, in any case, to decide the question" ~ James Madison
"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#28    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 11,605 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:36 PM

View PostOverSword, on 28 November 2012 - 06:10 PM, said:

From the article:

The media giant is reacting to controversy over a painting of President Obama resembling Jesus Christ on a crucifix by putting a bobblehead doll of President Obama into a container of what appeared to be urine.

http://www.wnd.com/2...ehead-in-urine/
I can't stop visualizing it.  Glenn Beck made that Pee Pee.  

He actually thinks that adding the doll of Obama makes it worth $25,000?   Here is a man who has been made full of himself by his own astonishing wealth.   US cable news has paid this man handsomely for his spin.   He's got a great radio voice and is still in touch with his inner rodeo-clown.

"The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the Legislature.  The Executive has no right, in any case, to decide the question" ~ James Madison
"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users