Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Has anyone gone into space?

Kevin28

I've been out of my body....but no higher than the ceiling..

• Like 6

Has anyone gone into space in there astral body?

Many times.

• Like 1

wow..what happened then???..I could do that only in my controlled lucid dreams..I never even expirienced an oob.

wow..what happened then???..I could do that only in my controlled lucid dreams..I never even expirienced an oob.

Well which time.?

On of my first times, I was trying to fly to the moon. I could not get my speed right. I was going about it the wrong way. I would go to fast and the moon would come up very fast, and I went right through it overshooting it by what was probably thousands of Miles. Then I would turn around and do it again. Being frustrated I would slow myself down, but then it would take forever to get there, so I would speed up and overshoot again, it was extremely frustrating.

I evenchually figured it out, but thinking like a physical being in outer space was the wrong approach.

Another time I was actually able to shift my awareness of space in a totally different way. I reached up and zoomed my awareness up to a galaxy. Then i reached up with my hand and held it. I turned it in my hand for a three dimensional view. Turning it back and forth in amazement.

Edited by Seeker79

well,why dont we try teleporting,i also heard that astral body can move in the speed of light!

Much more effective. But here is something to be said about experiencing the act of travel. Teleporting can send you off to Odd places.

thats a good explanation for that,as well as a reason to make me have fear.:o.

Edited by prototype guy

thats a good explanation for that,as well as a reason to make me have fear.:o.

no fear necessary, you cannot be harmed... And by odd I don't mean bad things.... Just places you wouldn't expect which can be quite interesting.

I tried to stay out of that black hole but it kept sucking me in.

Has anyone been inside a black hole or a super massive black hole ? Oh and I love reading your story's :)

Nope not yet. I doubt the astral body is affected by gravity. I am planning to try and go to the center of the galaxy at some point....we will see.

• Like 1

Is it possible for a white hole to connect to a black hole?

It's likely that our universe is a white hole.

black holes are used for timetravel

Time does not exist. Each moment is only a Different state of the universe. Very very far away there most likely is a copy of this universe at a previouse state. you may be able to visit this previous state or even future states.

The other option is that the akashic records may be able to reconstruct previous states for you.... But future states should not be able to look past the choices of conciousnes beings. Choices are not fully deterministic.

Hey you mind checking my other thread? I feel like I'm talking to myself :P I think i had another obe.

Edited by kevink

well,why dont we try teleporting,i also heard that astral body can move in the speed of light!

Astral/energy body can move in the speed of consciousness. Consciousness = energy = knowledge = light.

Speeds of consciousness is determined by frequency and or put another way, the tier/level of consciousness you're accessing. Like bandwidths.

What are bandwidths ? The speed and capacity that data (knowledge) can flow = consciousness.

Metaphorically put -

Crappy Dial Up = 3d ego consciousness

ADSL/cable = 3d - 4d consciousness (subconsciousness) /astral planes

Fibre Optic = 5d consciousness/ astral planes / higher self

Start to think of your astral body as an extension of your consciousness on another tier/level. The mechanism of projecting is the shift of "awareness" to another tier of consciousness or bandwidth. The experience is the result of your perception awareness.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

Ah man, i thought this was the astronaut meeting thread.

Only wannabes here, bummer.

): I don't want to be an astronaught.

no fear necessary, you cannot be harmed... And by odd I don't mean bad things.... Just places you wouldn't expect which can be quite interesting.

hey could something happen to you like in the movie insidious?

hey could something happen to you like in the movie insidious?

Nope. That movie is useless fear mongering and it wasn't even made well.

• Like 1

Nope. That movie is useless fear mongering and it wasn't even made well.

Now whatch out for the new movie "apparition" I have seen the preview and knowing the things I do, I can tell that they are doing a fantastic job of depicting sleep pralysis nightmares. Two of the sequences in the trailers I have experienced myself years ago. I was wondering when hollywood was going to catch on and start creating imagery that actual people can relate to. I'm just a little bummed that it will actually cause a lot of harm towards people with chronic problems.

I went to Saturn once while astral traveling, but not sure if was just my imagination to be honest.

Here's what I did... I heard of a technique that seemed to work for me.

I relaxed, closed my eye's, and imagined myself getting up(out of my body)

In this imaginary state, I "looked around" and tried to further imagine everything in my room.

Now, here's the tricky part. What you do is that you go outside(in your imaginary astral body) and start walking down the street you are already familiar with. The IMPORTANT point is two-fold: Do this witha s much "realistic" imagination as possible.

Do not imagine other people, just objects.

After a few(5-12) 20-30 minute sessions or longer stretched over a week or more, one gets reasonably good at it, especially if you go the exact same path and have time in-between to actually walk the path and set the sights in your mind.

Again, at this point it is pure imagination, but that's OK, and expected.

What the teaching said would happen, and did in fact happen to me, is that in latter practice sessions, while walking down the street you suddenly pop-out of your body and are now astral projecting at that spot. You are fully aware of this, as I can tell you that my shift from imagination to sensing like I was actually being there was quite dramatic.

From that point on the street I decided to go to Saturn, which I did. Not on the surface, but watching like from a spacecraft.

Then I came back.

What I do not know if this was real astral projection, or a sort of lucid dreaming self-induced by the technique I described.