Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Reading please?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    crookedass

crookedass

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 04:17 PM

Hello, i was just wondering if any psychics could help me out. Like any other person, people in my family have died and i miss them so much and want to know if their okay, could someone please try get a message from them for me ? My name is William, I'm 17, & i live in scotland, uk. A few words to help you know if you pick up on my family is if either one of them reminds you of:

"screwdrivers" "construction" "decorating" (this is for my uncle)

"kiss" (the rock band) "Motorcycle crash" "heavy metal" "smart guy" (this is for my other uncle)

"little girl" "murder" "knife" "stairs" (this is for my auntie)

thank you soo much! i just want to make sure they are all fine and looking over me and the rest of my family original.gif

thank you thank you

x

#2    heavensent9904

heavensent9904

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 09:23 PM

crookedass on Jul 27 2008, 12:17 PM, said:

Hello, i was just wondering if any psychics could help me out. Like any other person, people in my family have died and i miss them so much and want to know if their okay, could someone please try get a message from them for me ? My name is William, I'm 17, & i live in scotland, uk. A few words to help you know if you pick up on my family is if either one of them reminds you of:

"kiss" (the rock band) "Motorcycle crash" "heavy metal" "smart guy" (this is for my other uncle)

thank you soo much! i just want to make sure they are all fine and looking over me and the rest of my family original.gif

thank you thank you

x

#3    heavensent9904

heavensent9904

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 09:25 PM

crookedass on Jul 27 2008, 12:17 PM, said:

thank you thank you

x

do you have a grandmother they called "Cee-Cee" or "Ceci"?

#4    crookedass

crookedass

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 10:20 PM

heavensent9904 on Jul 27 2008, 10:25 PM, said:

do you have a grandmother they called "Cee-Cee" or "Ceci"?

umm no i haven't : \

pick up on anythin else ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users