Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Police State 4: The Rise of FEMA

acidhead

April 21 2010 infowars.com prisonplanet.com

POLICE STATE 4 chronicles the sickening depths to which our republic has fallen. Veteran documentary filmmaker Alex Jones conclusively proves the existence of a secret network of FEMA camps, now being expanded nationwide. The military industrial complex is transforming our once free nation into a giant prison camp. A cashless society control grid, constructed in the name of fighting terrorism, was actually built to enslave the American people. Body scanners, sound cannons, citizen spies, staged terror and cameras on every street corner -- it's only the beginning of the New World Order's hellish plan.

This film exposes how the "Continuity of Government" program has established an all powerful shadow state. Prepare to enter the secretive world of emergency dictatorship, FEMA camps, and a shredded Constitution. Witness police and military savagely attacking innocent citizens as our own government unleashes false flag operations to justify its oppression. Then watch as Alex Jones takes on corrupt mercenary police and exposes mainstream media brainwashing.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paranormalcy

• acidhead

• supervike

• conspiracybeliever

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool video Acidhead! Thanks! I'll have to finish watching it later. I've only watched about half.

Unnecessarily cheesy and melodramatic and knee-jerk in a lot of places, but very engaging and I have no doubt partly true in a lot of others. Glenn Beck a mainstream conspiracy decoy? Hahah, wow.

Unnecessarily cheesy and melodramatic and knee-jerk in a lot of places, but very engaging and I have no doubt partly true in a lot of others. Glenn Beck a mainstream conspiracy decoy? Hahah, wow.

I'd worry if people watched this and didn't see what you saw....

It may raise some issues, but mostly it's paranoia tongue in cheek.

...Veteran documentary filmmaker Alex Jones...

*dies laughing*