Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Royal Navy Eight Were 'Snatched'

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    jimma

jimma

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 311 posts

• The Horror, Oh,The Horror

Posted 04 July 2004 - 08:21 AM

QUOTE (Cufflink @ Jul 3 2004, 09:06 PM)
QUOTE (Montclair @ Jul 3 2004, 08:13 PM)
So you saying Royal Navy personell is so special as to never do anything against
international law?They are just mercenaries who kill for the money  Man!
Of course they are also heroes because they defeated Evil  Saddam Hussein  absolutely the worst man in history, worst than the Hitler+Stalin combined.
Listen more to what  your Queen and uncle T. Blair has to say about world pollitics  and you are on the way to die for  Royalty/oilbarons

I've read some total bollocks on here in the past, but that has to be up there amongst the medals.

Hear hear, what a t*t.  Why do people comment on stuff they obviously know nothing about.  Cufflink was right, if this had been an intell mission it would have been carried out by the SBS, AT NIGHT, USING CANOES, LAUNCHED FROM A SUB.  These men (mostly) were far too young and fresh faced to be SC's (SBS).  As an ex RN sailor (involved in many, shall we say, departments over the years), I know for a fact that the GPS equipment is carried by all personnel (Helo's/Boats) at all times, it's part of the basic kit.  Point i'm trying to make is The BRITISH special forces ARE SPECIAL and would laugh incessantly at anyone who suggests they'd send boys to do a job in fairly large (compared to the type they usually use) boats, in broad daylight and store all their info on GPS.  Don't think so.  If you don't know how the British Royal Navy works, don't offer your childish comments.  The British Royal Navy are not mercenaries and they do not kill for money, this view offends the crap out of me, they do what they are told.  If anyone kills for money, it's Bush and his bitch Blair, MAN.  Also if you think SH is worse than Hitler and Stalin combined, i'd say your probably under 12 years old!

#17    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

• "Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident" A. Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Posted 04 July 2004 - 05:51 PM

That map is funny laugh.gif ...so is Saddam's cartoon. grin2.gif  I read where the Iranians took those men by force out of Iraqi waters; I think this information was on tv, too. Maybe another reason they looked so scared.

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation"

Henry David Thoreau...

#18    Montclair

Montclair

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 02:36 AM

Yeah  maybe  I went to far with my critique of whole Iraq affair,but sure those
soldiers looed scared like sh** crying.gif .When the shoe is on the other foot the war does not look so fun anymore.

Edited by Montclair, 05 July 2004 - 03:01 AM.

land of milk and honey

#19    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

• "Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident" A. Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Posted 05 July 2004 - 03:19 AM

No, I meant, maybe those men thought the 'Happy Headhunters' were going to get them.

....you know, Montclair..."al Qaeda."

Edited by Babs, 09 July 2004 - 04:35 AM.

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation"

Henry David Thoreau...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users