Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Popular media events that seem to predict 911

Elsupremo

Here is an album cover that was finished in June of 2001 that shows the Twin Towers exploding. One character on the cover is holding 2 symphony conductor sticks that could symbolize an orchestrated event. The other character has a detonation device with the name "CovertLabs" on it. The name of the artists is "The Coup" as in military takeover of the Government. The name of the album is " Party Music". Democrat or Republican. I wonderpost-159412-0-08389700-1457551481_thumb.

Edited by Elsupremo
  • Like 2

If, for the sake of argument, 9/11 were a government sponsored event, why would they leak their "secret plans" on some two bit album cover that less than 100 people have probably seen? Why leave stupid "clues" in popular culture? That's the dumbest thing that could be done and serves zero function, save getting conspiracy nuts all hot and bothered.

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

10637-thumb.jpg

911-prediction-media.jpg

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Instead of 'predicting' 911, isn't it possible (more likely) that all of these actually 'inspired' 911?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

It's more likely that there's a thing people do called pattern seeking.

Made worse by the simple fact that famous landmarks getting destroyed is a common film trope. How many times has the Statue of Liberty been destroyed for example?

Or the White House?

The Trade Center had already been bombed once for its significance as a landmark.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

It's more likely that there's a thing people do called pattern seeking.

Made worse by the simple fact that famous landmarks getting destroyed is a common film trope. How many times has the Statue of Liberty been destroyed for example?

Or the White House?

The Trade Center had already been bombed once for its significance as a landmark.

Best answer yet.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If, for the sake of argument, 9/11 were a government sponsored event, why would they leak their "secret plans" on some two bit album cover that less than 100 people have probably seen? Why leave stupid "clues" in popular culture? That's the dumbest thing that could be done and serves zero function, save getting conspiracy nuts all hot and bothered.

Maybe the government started the "The Truther Movement" because they want you to know, so you can be horrified.
  • Confused 1

Maybe the government started the "The Truther Movement" because they want you to know, so you can be horrified.

That's a terrible idea.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Instead of 'predicting' 911, isn't it possible (more likely) that all of these actually 'inspired' 911?

I've actually had a very similar thought. Self fulfilling prophecy rather than prediction.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

That's a terrible idea.

Fear of the Lords is the beginning of understanding. Alice Bailey, in her book,"Externalization of the Hierarchy" suggests that the ruling elites will gradually through the media and the arts, such as movies, music and staged events reveal themselves to the masses as our overlords, with expectations of being worshiped like gods.
  • Confused 1

Which is a fairly foolish idea.

For one everytime such a group shows up in film or literature they are the villains or big bad, or responsible for the villain or big bad of the plot.

There is also the sort of very simple conception of events and history that is required to make these groups at all the sort of masterful overlords they are made out to be.

It is very easy to read and study history at a not very in depth level and see that very little of it actually has the sort of narrative simplicity we give it to make sense of things.

It's a bunch of random chance that happen regardless of who is there to take advantage. Human nature often has people do things that make little or no sense really, when looked at objectively.

You can post facto look back and see how things developed to a singular event or situation, but at the same time you can not really predict something is going to happen.

• Thanks 1

So what is the next major "thung' the government is /has leaked information ?

Aliens have landed already. Oo we e oo. Just kidding but it will be horrific.
  • Haha 1

That's a terrible idea.

Actually from a control viewpoint it's an excellent idea, and if you think about it our government has used this fear created by that event very effectively for over a decade. They've used it to erode our freedoms, rights, and privacy and to militarize the police and every run of the mill agency from the EPA to the BLM.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

89fe7f4540081acdf5219e3f9406405039540bad0355d32695701dbcfad397ed.jpg

I do feel that people engineer situations through the spreading of ideas. It's how riots get started, wars start, and government crackdowns start. Just one idea that spread from person to person, gaining strength, gathering momentum, till something happens. Until ideas become actions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

89fe7f4540081acdf5219e3f9406405039540bad0355d32695701dbcfad397ed.jpg

I do feel that people engineer situations through the spreading of ideas. It's how riots get started, wars start, and government crackdowns start. Just one idea that spread from person to person, gaining strength, gathering momentum, till something happens. Until ideas become actions.

Our collective subconscious will eventually save us. Be how long will we tarry?
  • Thanks 1

"Hey, I've got this great plan to destroy the world trade center, kill thousands of people, get us into an endless oil war and make us even richer!"

"Well that sounds like a great idea. What's the first step?"

"We should call Beyonce so she can tell everyone about in a song in the most obscure way possible. Maybe contact a few movie and television studios so that they can also make allusion to this plan"

"Brilliant!"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

post-159412-0-68451000-1457734756_thumb.

I wonder?

So are you implying that these people, some of whom died decades before 9/11, used the phrase "New World Order" to predict 9/11 ?

Seems legit. :innocent:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Whilst I think the Twin Towers were simply an obvious target, there was a German tv add for a phone company, that had only been aired two days prior to 9/11. I remember watching a making of.. on 9/11 I actually believed to be watching that tv advert for a fee seconds until I realised I was watching breaking news coverage. The similarities are certainly striking

• Like 1

If you are willing to bend your mind a little have a watch.

There is a power in art and the spoken or written word.

• Like 2

Whilst I think the Twin Towers were simply an obvious target, there was a German tv add for a phone company, that had only been aired two days prior to 9/11. I remember watching a making of.. on 9/11 I actually believed to be watching that tv advert for a fee seconds until I realised I was watching breaking news coverage. The similarities are certainly striking

I wondered why I liked the Germans? They make sense. I fear.

If you are willing to bend your mind a little have a watch.

There is a power in art and the spoken or written word.

I think this video is very very good. Al Kemit, The royal art of ancient Egypt. Later to be called Alchemy, was only practiced by the upper classes, and high initiates. An uninitiated wizard is going to suffer and be tortured for the knowledge he receives. His own life will torture him as the price you will pay. If you are an initiated wizard, such as a mason, and you have not suffered the beating. Crawling on hands and knees across the burning sand to come to the house that is a cube. One day you will pay the price for short cuts. YOU MUST SUFFER. I hate suffering.

So are you implying that these people, some of whom died decades before 9/11, used the phrase "New World Order" to predict 9/11 ?

Seems legit. :innocent:

No, but I think the New World Order mentality could anticipate a tragedy to push the agenda.
  • Thanks 1