Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#8311    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:45 PM

View Postlightly, on 08 March 2013 - 08:28 PM, said:

also...  what about the walls in Cuzco with newer building on top... what do the INTERIORS  of those walls look like? Are the interior sides visible???   or covered up? are they ruble/back fill ??  or are they finished as the "exterior" sides are??  

Try this around 3:00

Notice also the vitrification inside the hole.

Posted Image

#8312    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,426 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:56 PM

Thanks zoser  , i can't always access videos,  but that's precisely what i'm wondering... if at least Some of the walls are "internally precise" .
I would guess that many of the walls with level courses of rectangular blocks would have fitted /flat  tops and bases sides ? I just always wondered about the hidden interior surfaces of the complexly polygonal walls and if any were  fitted throughout their width as well.

*woops, while i was posting  you posted the video.. (piggy back wifi seems to be pretty hot right now... i'll see if i can see it.

well i saw most of it before the wifi cut out ...   I'm impressed .   The stonework on the opposite sides of that street are completely different.
Machu Pichu has many buildings with the Massive stonework topped by small crude work .    The cruder tops must surely have been made by more recent occupants than the lower massive interlocked stuff.

Attached Files

Edited by lightly, 08 March 2013 - 09:12 PM.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#8313    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,594 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:17 PM

congratulations... page 555...

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

http://www.unexplain...hp?showforum=69

:unsure2:

Edited by mcrom901, 08 March 2013 - 09:17 PM.

#8314    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:20 PM

View Postlightly, on 08 March 2013 - 08:56 PM, said:

Machu Pichu has many buildings with the Massive stonework topped by small crude work . The cruder tops must surely have been made by more recent occupants than the lower massive interlocked stuff.

Well, if you had a collection of many different sized stones how would you arrange them into a wall? Would you build the base with the smaller stones then heave and hoist the largest stones on top?

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#8315    Myles

Myles

Government Agent

• 3,912 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:22 PM

View Postzoser, on 08 March 2013 - 08:08 PM, said:

Does it really matter?

As long as the mainstream fairy tales are proved in the end to be the utter nonsense that they are I really don't mind.

Do we really understand what the term ET really means anyway?

Interdimensional, intergalactical..........

On a serious note the Ancient Egyptians believed seriously in their ancestors being from Sirius, Orion, and even the Sun.

The smart money says they were right.

Really?    Smart money says egyption ancestors were from the sun.  
I need to add that to the list of stupid stuff you have claimed.

#8316    Myles

Myles

Government Agent

• 3,912 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:26 PM

Just in case there are any new viewers on this thread. You need to understand how Zoser thinks.

(Newcomers, this is no joke.   Zoser actually used these to plead his case).

If it is on video then it is real.
500 years ago was the stone age.
It never freezes in Peru.
Humans cannot move large rocks.
If it is on the History Channel then it must be true.
The show Ancient Aliens is 100% fact.
Only high heat can polish.
99.9% of researches are lying.
On a serious note the Ancient Egyptians believed seriously in their ancestors being from Sirius, Orion, and even the Sun.
The smart money says they were right

Let's not forget how you feel that anything can be labled as being precise.

#8317    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,531 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:28 PM

View PostMyles, on 08 March 2013 - 09:22 PM, said:

Really?   Smart money says egyption ancestors were from the sun.  
I need to add that to the list of stupid stuff you have claimed.

HAHAHAHAhahaha :clap: ... Im calling the bookies next for the odds.... :tu:

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#8318    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:40 PM

yep.. nothing new or interesting that has not been posted before and explained..

New stuff zoser.. new stuff.. come on mate.. I know you have it in you.. find something new that has not been explained to you already.. time and time again..

#8319    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,578 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:50 AM

Im stickin with the All -Mighty-Oz ! He can whip up a building in No time ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#8320    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,426 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:00 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 08 March 2013 - 09:20 PM, said:

Well, if you had a collection of many different sized stones how would you arrange them into a wall? Would you build the base with the smaller stones then heave and hoist the largest stones on top?

doubleish post   .. scusa

Attached Files

Edited by lightly, 09 March 2013 - 01:22 AM.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#8321    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,426 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:05 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 08 March 2013 - 09:20 PM, said:

. . .  No. I'm pointing out that  some walls at Machu Pichu  are one style on the bottom and another, obviously newer, smaller, cruder style on some of the tops.   This example has mortar on the top portion... none below.

like this >  Attached File  Macchu Picchu tops2.jpg   143.38K   8 downloads

#8322    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:55 AM

View Postlightly, on 09 March 2013 - 01:05 AM, said:

. . .  No. I'm pointing out that  some walls at Machu Pichu  are one style on the bottom and another, obviously newer, smaller, cruder style on some of the tops.   This example has mortar on the top portion... none below.

like this >  Attachment Macchu Picchu tops2.jpg

It has been proposed that the upheaval caused by the Spanish could be to blame for the change in building styles and quality. I don't see anything wrong with that interpretation myself.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#8323    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 3,913 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:41 AM

My god! The precision of these blocks!

It had to be aliens!!!!!!

Posted Image

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#8324    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,176 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:41 AM

View Postzoser, on 08 March 2013 - 07:00 PM, said:

If war analogies are your thing:

70 years ago the Russians sealed the fate of the 6th army; now they have sealed the fate of their latest foe: the skeptic army.

This thread is their Stalingrad.

First Von Daniken and Stitchen, later Dunn, Foerster, and Childress, and now the Russians.

All have contributed in this war of attrition.

The AA proponents will now inexorably work their way to Berlin and expose the mainstream archaeological faction once and for all.

I stand by my prior assessments. (and bless you seeder for digging that up so I wouldn'r have to re-hash it all.)

In general, most of the claims made by the russians (small r) are either distorting, exaggerating or flat-out lying. In short, no different from any of the other crowd you lump them in with.

Analogy wise, a better comparison would be the Russian participation in the First World War, Incompetent, Ineffectual and ultimately largely forgotten by history.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#8325    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 8,432 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:49 AM

View Postzoser, on 08 March 2013 - 07:15 PM, said:

Astounding, logistically speaking.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum