Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

An Ancient Stone Etched Video Message

Laser Les

An ancient video message etched onto the surface of The Genesis Petroglyph provides a visual communication and codex for modern humanity. Scribed by a highly advanced technology, the communication is a time capsule messages requiring current technologies to develop. A communication that transcends all language barriers with relevance and significance to modern civilization.

Projecting from this stone etched (DVD) you will see:

• A kneeling figure wearing a winged suit and strapped down (chakté) helmet with from facing horn.

• The kneeling figure is resting his foot on a pyramid structure.

• The figure is identified as the Sumerian Deity Enki by his epitaph symbols of the fish (flowing from the face) and the goat (held in the hand extended downward).

• Enki is further identified by the ARK (crescent shaped vessel) held by is outstretched arm and hand (reference is the Sumerian tale of the Atrahasis).

• Enki wears a mask with an elongated and pierced nose.

• The mask portrays the Mayan Deity Pacal II from Palenque who is identified by a jaguar flowing from the face of the kneeling deity (above the fish).

• The kneeling Deity is pierced through the back (diagonally) with an arrow (reference to the tale of Orion and Artemis).

• The kneeling figure of Enki contains a precision star map of the constellation Orion accurately depicting 9 of the major stars in the pattern.

• A major vector (fissure) intersects the star Alnitak in the belt of the Orion constellation.

• The reverse side of the Genesis Petroglyph contains a highly detailed star map of the constellation Taurus.

This hologram projection from a small (10cm) stone contains a message from the Sumerian Deity Enki:

1. A star map pointing to the Orion constellation and detailing the course of a celestial object due to interface with our earth.

2. A timeline based on the reference to the Mayan Deity Pacal II and the Mesoamerican calendar.

3. A time capsule message to humanity of the 21st century from The Sumerian Deity Enki.

"Enki does not tell Atrahasis, but instead tells the walls of Atrahasis' (a.k.a. Utnapishtim or Ziusudra) reed hut of Enlil's plan, thus covertly rescuing Atrahasis by either instructing him to build some kind of a boat for his family, or by bringing him into the heavens in a magic boat." (reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki)

For a detailed explanation of this petroglyph and others, please read the information contained at the research website: http://www.impactoptics.com/orion-factor-1.html

laserles

"developing the oldest photographic images known to humanity"

post-56295-12555292397_thumb.jpg

post-56295-125552925258_thumb.jpg

post-56295-125552927866_thumb.jpg

post-56295-125552965109_thumb.jpg

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Laser Les

• thewatchman7

• Moonie2012

• digitalartist

Brilliant....Again?.

Who previewed you hypothesis?.

An ancient video message etched onto the surface of The Genesis Petroglyph provides a visual communication and codex for modern humanity. Scribed by a highly advanced technology, the communication is a time capsule messages requiring current technologies to develop. A communication that transcends all language barriers with relevance and significance to modern civilization.

I find that hard to believe.

Projecting from this stone etched (DVD) you will see:

• A kneeling figure wearing a winged suit and strapped down (chakté) helmet with from facing horn.

• The kneeling figure is resting his foot on a pyramid structure.

• The figure is identified as the Sumerian Deity Enki by his epitaph symbols of the fish (flowing from the face) and the goat (held in the hand extended downward).

• Enki is further identified by the ARK (crescent shaped vessel) held by is outstretched arm and hand (reference is the Sumerian tale of the Atrahasis).

• Enki wears a mask with an elongated and pierced nose.

• The mask portrays the Mayan Deity Pacal II from Palenque who is identified by a jaguar flowing from the face of the kneeling deity (above the fish).

• The kneeling Deity is pierced through the back (diagonally) with an arrow (reference to the tale of Orion and Artemis).

• The kneeling figure of Enki contains a precision star map of the constellation Orion accurately depicting 9 of the major stars in the pattern.

• A major vector (fissure) intersects the star Alnitak in the belt of the Orion constellation.

• The reverse side of the Genesis Petroglyph contains a highly detailed star map of the constellation Taurus.

This hologram projection from a small (10cm) stone contains a message from the Sumerian Deity Enki:

1. A star map pointing to the Orion constellation and detailing the course of a celestial object due to interface with our earth.

2. A timeline based on the reference to the Mayan Deity Pacal II and the Mesoamerican calendar.

3. A time capsule message to humanity of the 21st century from The Sumerian Deity Enki.

"Enki does not tell Atrahasis, but instead tells the walls of Atrahasis' (a.k.a. Utnapishtim or Ziusudra) reed hut of Enlil's plan, thus covertly rescuing Atrahasis by either instructing him to build some kind of a boat for his family, or by bringing him into the heavens in a magic boat." (reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki)

For a detailed explanation of this petroglyph and others, please read the information contained at the research website: http://www.impactoptics.com/orion-factor-1.html

laserles

"developing the oldest photographic images known to humanity"

what is this just stuff you've "surmises" from some guys whos analysis of a carved rock seems shaky at best or do u have some kind of source for this claim and what do u mean stone etched DVD and advanced technology

another thread eh?

maybe on this one youll answer my question as to who has 'reviewed' your paper.

Brilliant....Again?.

Who previewed you hypothesis?.

I find that hard to believe.

My hypothesis...derived from ancient knowledge communicated to humanity through visual image messages carved in certain stone artifacts.

Stone used as the enduring material for the precision overlay photo-lith etched masks which cover the surfaces of the artifacts. Libraries of these artifacts cover the earth. A technique I developed involving 3 independent variables works well to decipher the glyphic codices that project as holograms from the stones.

Details of the method used to decipher (translate) the images and analysis of the projections based on the collective data base of modern humanity...can be found in this online report or this research website (no advertisements).

This groundbreaking research provides scientific proof of an ancient and unknown intelligence (The Nefilim).

These artifacts contain scientific proof that we have been contacted.

Contact through visual projections etched into stone-time-capsule-communications.

Skepticism can be eliminated through simple analysis of the empirical scientific data I hold.

Failure to understand this data has been shown to have biblical consequences!

laserles

'Developing visual communications from our ancestors'

Skepticism can be eliminated through simple analysis of the empirical scientific data I hold.

laserles

Please give evidence of these biblical consequences

Then our skepticism will be eliminated as you say! :huh:

LOL, good thing the ancients had the foresight to put this rock 'artifact' where YOU could find it and manipulate the image...

Please give evidence of these biblical consequences

Then our skepticism will be eliminated as you say! :huh:

Here ya go...straight from Genesis 7 (just like I said):

Genesis 7:

21 And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man:

22 All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died.

23 And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark.

The Genesis Petroglyph is a hologram communication to humanity circa the 21st century...requiring modern technologies to decipher.

The Deity who saved humanity has been documented in the such archives as the Altrahasis and Genesis 6.

The ARK and the images of humanity and fauna.

A precision star map detailing Orion and Taurus...location the celestial threat to humanity.

The Mesoamerican connection to Pacal II and the Mayan Calendar.

name='Laser Les' date='14 October 2009 - 08:36 PM' timestamp='1255548997' post='3124087']

Genesis 7:

21 And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man:

22 All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died.

23 And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark.

Sorry I should have made myself clear,

Evidence as in 'an indication that makes something evident', Not nice but unprovable stories from an ancient book that has significance only to those who believe in it.

The Genesis Petroglyph is a hologram communication to humanity circa the 21st century...requiring modern technologies to decipher.

And the independent analysis(IE someone other than yourself) leading to this statement comes from.......?

The Deity who saved humanity has been documented in the such archives as the Altrahasis and Genesis 6.

I refer you to my first response above

Where?

A precision star map detailing Orion and Taurus...location the celestial threat to humanity.

Where and according to whom?

Again show us evidence don't just rehash hearsay and nice stories designed to entertain people

Genesis 7:

Sorry but my own research into the biblical flood, though it does not rule out an event in the region, shows that the biblical story of the ark could not have happened as indicated.

It seems to me at least, that the support of your claim is less an attempt to show communication from an advanced ancient race to future races and more of an attempt to support the bible as an accurate source.

Laser, if you have something that would distinguish this thread from the other thread you made, please present it. Otherwise, the two threads will be merged.

I remember seeing this nonsense posted here a long while ago. Silly then, silly now.

Edited by Moonie2012

My hypothesis...derived from ancient knowledge communicated to humanity through visual image messages carved in certain stone artifacts.

Stone used as the enduring material for the precision overlay photo-lith etched masks which cover the surfaces of the artifacts. Libraries of these artifacts cover the earth. A technique I developed involving 3 independent variables works well to decipher the glyphic codices that project as holograms from the stones.

Details of the method used to decipher (translate) the images and analysis of the projections based on the collective data base of modern humanity...can be found in this online report or this research website (no advertisements).

This groundbreaking research provides scientific proof of an ancient and unknown intelligence (The Nefilim).

These artifacts contain scientific proof that we have been contacted.

Contact through visual projections etched into stone-time-capsule-communications.

laserles

All just your observations.There is absolutely no science in there what so ever.

Just pure belief about this lost civilization.

However you still have not answered my question.

And here is one more I wish for you to answer:

Considering what you say that this civilization is hugely advanced and divine even by today's standards, Why should they use brittle stone, why not Gold plate with there message punched into that.Would make it much more appealing.

Scientific Empirical data: Striking words for what is just what you see in the stones, your opinion over some rock mineral formations and stone engravings.

If the Genesis stone was carved by the divine goddess "Enki" as you say then why have the images faded.They should have been preserved should they not?.

Ahh really you don't say.

Genesis 7:

Hmm.Rubbish always have a place in the dust bin.

I mean Really... Mixing up bible verses with this load of divinely supercharged rubbish....????!!!!.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Reading your theory is some what interesting....But that is where it ends.

Edited by NeoGenesis

Sorry but my own research into the biblical flood, though it does not rule out an event in the region, shows that the biblical story of the ark could not have happened as indicated.

It seems to me at least, that the support of your claim is less an attempt to show communication from an advanced ancient race to future races and more of an attempt to support the bible as an accurate source.

The bible is highly accurate in describing the photo image of the crescent shaped vessel projecting from The Genesis Petroglyph:

3-decks

window in top deck

door in the side

This stone however is a visual codex of another tale...The Altrahasis. The visual information here pertains to the winged individual who holds the vessel (seen as a mirrored image in the attached projection). Notice his prominent front facing horn mounted to the strapped down (chakte) helmet and the singed suit. The symbols of this ancient deity along with the crescent shaped vessel identify him and this ancient tale from The Epoch of Gilgamesh.

The fact that this codex projection details a known and highly recognized star pattern (Orion) provides the clue to this time capsule stone etched message.

Really genius to use the guise of stone for this time capsule message...gold wouldn't have lasted long in a world of greed...skepticism and stupidity!

post-56295-125557496029_thumb.jpg

The bible is highly accurate in describing the photo image of the crescent shaped vessel projecting from The Genesis Petroglyph:

3-decks

window in top deck

door in the side

This stone however is a visual codex of another tale...The Altrahasis. The visual information here pertains to the winged individual who holds the vessel (seen as a mirrored image in the attached projection). Notice his prominent front facing horn mounted to the strapped down (chakte) helmet and the singed suit. The symbols of this ancient deity along with the crescent shaped vessel identify him and this ancient tale from The Epoch of Gilgamesh.

Hmmm.Just more myths,legends and tales... :sleepy:

And what relevance does this have on Today and The Future as I still don't see the connection.

The fact that this codex projection details a known and highly recognized star pattern (Orion) provides the clue to this time capsule stone etched message.

What clue??.

Really genius to use the guise of stone for this time capsule message...gold wouldn't have lasted long in a world of greed...skepticism and stupidity!

Umm.Right so those stones were lying in the open where everything and anything can come across it.Something a 5 year old would do.A divine being or what ever using rocks to carry his of her message instead of on a precious metal..etc.

Where is the "Genius" in that.

And here is some real fact for you: Metals are more resistant to natural corrosion than is stone.

Again I question the "Genius" factor here.

The above will be withdrawn if you give the location of these findings.

gold wouldn't have lasted long in a world of greed...skepticism and stupidity!

Mind those words carefully.

If that what you say is true, then how come treasures of unimaginable value are still being found in Egypt.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

[Edit]: You still have not answered my first question.

Edited by NeoGenesis

If a skeptic may ask a few questions regarding your find;

An ancient video message etched onto the surface of ....

Projecting from this stone etched (DVD) you will see...

1. How is the video encoded? By `video' do you mean `series of pictures', or do the stones actually include some sort of frame-rate and rendering information, and if so how did you deduce these?
  2. The stone is an actual DVD? I am shocked that our wise ancient masters use ISO 9660 encoding. Or do you mean the stone is some sort of rotary storage mechanism? If so, how is the data read, what is the rotation rate, and what is the physical size of the fundamental bits, and how did you deduce these?

Not to sound snarky, but a sufficiently complex decoding algorithm can get the entire extended edition set of `The Lord of the Rings' from the surface of a pepperoni pizza. That doesn't mean the baker was some sort of artistic master trying to pass down audiovisual entertainment, just that some math/computer geek has too much time on their hands.

I have 1 question have you done any peer reviewed studies of these rocks

after flipping through your case studies all your findings seem to me to be based on pareidolia and opinion based conclusions

if your truly serious get your findings and methods checked over by some1 in the field of ancient iconology and symbology and maybe a geologist and/or an archaeologist also stop simply dismissing skeptics and fully answer questions

3-decks

window in top deck

door in the side

You are making an all too common error. The story should match the evidence, not the evidence, when manipulated, will support the story. If you have to mirror a part of a rock, you are not using the evidence but a manipulated version of the evidence, much like someone playing with numbers to get them to fit a theory.

The biblical and Epic of Atrahasis versions of the flood are different enough that using the bible to support the manipulated evidence then claiming that the manipulated evidence actually refers to the Epic of Atrahasis is at least deceptive and at most ludicrous.

Since I don't believe the constellation orion has changed much visually in probably the last 10,000 years, it can not be used to pinpoint a specific period in time.

If it were true genius, the stones would not have to be manipulated to produce the proper images.

...still not answering me eh?

go figure

...still not answering me eh?

go figure

Yes.I kind of noticed this silent treatment action at the start of the OP's previous thread.

Yes.I kind of noticed this silent treatment action at the start of the OP's previous thread.

Me too! :yes:

He must be researching his answer to my post really thoroughly :w00t:

Yes thats what it must be! :D

[*]How is the video encoded? By `video' do you mean `series of pictures', or do the stones actually include some sort of frame-rate and rendering information, and if so how did you deduce these?

By definition, a hologram means 'a whole recording'. The petroglyphs appear to contain an overlay (stack) of photo-lithographic etched masks across the stone surfaces. Hologram images project as the artifact with incremental position changes within a 3-D axis plane.

To decipher the communications and develop the projections...I incorporate a variable combination of 3 independent factors:

1. Selective spectrum (specific visual wavelength) and illumination intensity.

2. Objective positon of the stone in the spherical plane.

3. Bi-lateral symmetry or mirror image of the visual info (typically across the Y axis).

[*]The stone is an actual DVD? I am shocked that our wise ancient masters use ISO 9660 encoding. Or do you mean the stone is some sort of rotary storage mechanism? If so, how is the data read, what is the rotation rate, and what is the physical size of the fundamental bits, and how did you deduce these?

Deciphering these artifact requires our current technologies including photography, incremetal positioning, spectrum wavelength and intensity control...therefore they are time capsule messages meant for modern humanity.

Not to sound snarky, but a sufficiently complex decoding algorithm can get the entire extended edition set of `The Lord of the Rings' from the surface of a pepperoni pizza. That doesn't mean the baker was some sort of artistic master trying to pass down audiovisual entertainment, just that some math/computer geek has too much time on their hands.

Right...but this is not pizza pareidolia or whatever...this is real 3-dimaensional hologram projection.

I have attached 2 projections from The Unicorn Petroglyph showing the creature as it appears to lean foward are back.

For these recordings I incorporated 2 of the 3 variable factors:

1. Spectrum - grayscale negative

2. Image position perspective

3. Bilateral symmetry was not applied.

post-56295-125565502003_thumb.jpg

post-56295-125565504078_thumb.jpg

By definition, a hologram means 'a whole recording'. The petroglyphs appear to contain an overlay (stack) of photo-lithographic etched masks across the stone surfaces. Hologram images project as the artifact with incremental position changes within a 3-D axis plane.

Hologram images are a `whole recording' at a single instant in time. The point of a hologram is that the perspective of the 2D image changes as the veiwing angle changes - in other words the image appears in `3D'. Holograms cannot be used to show a video unless the video is the view from an observer walking ~180 degrees around an object.

A vertical overlay of images can encode a video; but that is not a hologram. I suppose the most straightforward way of viewing such a video would be with different wavelengths of light - a technique which you mention applying.

To decipher the communications and develop the projections...I incorporate a variable combination of 3 independent factors:

1. Selective spectrum (specific visual wavelength) and illumination intensity.

2. Objective positon of the stone in the spherical plane.

3. Bi-lateral symmetry or mirror image of the visual info (typically across the Y axis).

I would point out that `bilateral symmetry' does not help at all; no new information is added by reflection across an arbitrary axis - the added symmetry only helps make the pictures more convincing to the lay-person who does not understand what `bilateral reflection' means. Referring to the `Y axis' is also pointless; the axes are arbitrarily chosen by the person taking the pictures.

Secondly changing the illumination intensity is pointless. Illumination is just a scaling factor for the brightness of the image; it has no spatial dependence and therefore cannot be used to encode/decode any additional information.

Both the `selective spectrum' and `objective position' are, I suppose, legitimate techniques for encoding information. What is the bandwidth of each `selective spectrum', and what is the angular dependence for each `objective position'?

I would also point out that any effect of `objective position' is due solely to the orientation of the crystal planes at the surface in the small grains of the rock face - and therefore a highly suspect way of encoding information given that the rock was sitting around in the ground for (presumably) a few thousand years. Rocks do suffer wear and tear, even an extremely small amount of erosion would destroy this information.

Since the sample appears to be a slab of rock, any dependence on `selective spectrum' would be connected with local differences in surface structure, or (more probably, in my opinion), surface composition. If there is a synchrotron near where you live (unfortunately I think the nearest one to FL is probably CAMD in Baton Rouge) you could try begging a scientist to perform micro XAS imaging for transition metals (which often have characteristic colours); if the maps of concentrations of iron, cobalt, nickel, etc. follow various images then that would be some very convincing evidence that something is going on.

If you can't do that then try this: get as many different colours of laser pointers as possible and a digital camera. In a dark room set up the laser pointer and the camera pointing at the sample (I would recommend having the laser 30 degrees off the normal to the surface of the sample, and the camera at -30 degrees to start with). Slowly move the sample up and down and side to side, taking a picture of the laser spot on the sample each time. This way you are slowly scanning across the surface of the sample point by point. You can also change the angle of the sample. Once you have scanned the surface, layer all the images together into one complete picture. This should quantitatively show angular, spatial, and colour dependence of the sample. Post the results to your website and include the numbers (angle between sample normal and camera, angle between sample normal and laser, etc.).

Deciphering these artifact requires our current technologies including photography, incremetal positioning, spectrum wavelength and intensity control...therefore they are time capsule messages meant for modern humanity.

Well... assuming there is some kind of message present (that's a BIG assumption); photography is not necessary for deciphering the artifact - all techniques in photography can be performed by optical filters and the experimenter can simply look through those. Incremental positioning, at least at the resolution you have worked with, has been possible for a long time. Both spectrum wavelength and intensity control can be performed by coloured glass or crystals. So the expertise to `decipher' these artifacts has been around for at least 2 thousand years.

Your statement should match the supposed image in the rock, not the image when manipulated supports your statement.

Why is there no record of the supposed technologies these ancient peoples used to imbue the rocks with the images? Also why would they choose specific types of technology to be available to see the images when they had no way of knowing that we would even develope them? A true time capsule, reveals its information independent of tecnological capabilities.

Right...but this is not pizza pareidolia or whatever...this is real 3-dimaensional hologram projection.

I have attached 2 projections from The Unicorn Petroglyph showing the creature as it appears to lean foward are back.

For these recordings I incorporated 2 of the 3 variable factors:

1. Spectrum - grayscale negative

2. Image position perspective

3. Bilateral symmetry was not applied.

This ties into the first part of my post. This one example (the unicorn) needs no mirror imaging and if they were all like that it would help bolster your claim a bit. However, mirror imaging some of the rocks to get the desired images is just data manipulation. Any time data has to be manipulated to support a claim, the results are usually discarded.

Edited by digitalartist

Finally...an intelligence found on the U-M forum. Really boring...the 'same old skeptics flame' from those who hold nothing more than a mouse and keyboard.

Hologram images are a `whole recording' at a single instant in time. The point of a hologram is that the perspective of the 2D image changes as the veiwing angle changes - in other words the image appears in `3D'. Holograms cannot be used to show a video unless the video is the view from an observer walking ~180 degrees around an object.

Or a hologram image making a 180° around the viewing source. The technology applied here is highly advanced and well beyond ancient or current inscription capabilities. The layered overlay pixel masks are contain the hologram images. The masks were photo-lithed onto the 3-dimensional stone surfaces (most likely using unknown photo-resists and multi-wavelength lasers. The result....a stone etched hologram image generator that works in all spatial planes. The petroglyphs were (HCl) acid tested and contain no carbon.

A vertical overlay of images can encode a video; but that is not a hologram. I suppose the most straightforward way of viewing such a video would be with different wavelengths of light - a technique which you mention applying.

Perfect holograms not to be compared to the hologram recordings we embed onto pieces of flat mylar film.

I would point out that `bilateral symmetry' does not help at all; no new information is added by reflection across an arbitrary axis - the added symmetry only helps make the pictures more convincing to the lay-person who does not understand what `bilateral reflection' means. Referring to the `Y axis' is also pointless; the axes are arbitrarily chosen by the person taking the pictures.

Using bi-lateral symmetry (mirror imaging across a lateral axis)...derived from analysis of the images and many ancient artifacts incorporating this factor (please see attached example). Visual information can be dramatically increased. Bi-llateral symmetry also works with many of the conventional glyphs found through out the world (examples). I did come upon this factor independently but it has been a valuable tool in deciphering ancient glyphic structures by others. Maurice Cotterell, the well known scientist and discoverer used this technique to decipher the Sarcophagus Lid of Pacal II from Palenque. Maurice derived his instructions to use this technology from the artifact itself...as did I.

Secondly changing the illumination intensity is pointless. Illumination is just a scaling factor for the brightness of the image; it has no spatial dependence and therefore cannot be used to encode/decode any additional information.

There are a couple of current standards here that don't apply. These petroglyph holograms project images in 3 spatial dimensions. Distance from the object is significant to the projection...the hologram projected image of the crescent shaped vessel (the Ark) also embodies hologram images of the life forms captured in the decks of the ship. Hologram image projections with changes in depth of field and focus.

Both the `selective spectrum' and `objective position' are, I suppose, legitimate techniques for encoding information. What is the bandwidth of each `selective spectrum', and what is the angular dependence for each `objective position'?

Spectrum wavelengths (~250nm to ~750nm) and tolerances (+/- 35nm)appear normal...gray-scale works well to identify photo image detail and glyphic structures. Angular perspective is critical as I have found complete photo-glyphic holograms codices at each 90° position. You see...the projections from these artifacts are orthographic in perspective and photographic in detail and dimension.

I would also point out that any effect of `objective position' is due solely to the orientation of the crystal planes at the surface in the small grains of the rock face - and therefore a highly suspect way of encoding information given that the rock was sitting around in the ground for (presumably) a few thousand years. Rocks do suffer wear and tear, even an extremely small amount of erosion would destroy this information.

Agree...if the surfaces were natural stone (chert as geologists have been implied to these artifacts). However, the surfaces of these stone artifacts contain precision incisions and excisions over-layed with photo-lithographic info. The surfaces areas were encapsulated, anodized or cauterized (again...possibly using a laser) to preserve glyphic images. Certain artifact areas show this quite clearly. Petroglyphs fabricated like the monolithic IC...overlay distinct mask layers.

Since the sample appears to be a slab of rock, any dependence on `selective spectrum' would be connected with local differences in surface structure, or (more probably, in my opinion), surface composition. If there is a synchrotron near where you live (unfortunately I think the nearest one to FL is probably CAMD in Baton Rouge) you could try begging a scientist to perform micro XAS imaging for transition metals (which often have characteristic colours); if the maps of concentrations of iron, cobalt, nickel, etc. follow various images then that would be some very convincing evidence that something is going on.

Partricle accelerators...even SEM or TEM would be nice! I receive no grants, no funding...I'm quite alone with this research.

Projected images from stone artifacts at any time and place under the correct conditions of spectrum and perspective.

If you can't do that then try this: get as many different colours of laser pointers as possible and a digital camera. In a dark room set up the laser pointer and the camera pointing at the sample (I would recommend having the laser 30 degrees off the normal to the surface of the sample, and the camera at -30 degrees to start with). Slowly move the sample up and down and side to side, taking a picture of the laser spot on the sample each time. This way you are slowly scanning across the surface of the sample point by point. You can also change the angle of the sample. Once you have scanned the surface, layer all the images together into one complete picture. This should quantitatively show angular, spatial, and colour dependence of the sample. Post the results to your website and include the numbers (angle between sample normal and camera, angle between sample normal and laser, etc.).

Good idea...I have recorded projections at precise positional increments yielding contiguous or moving images (i.e. walking, kneeling, eyeball movements, etc). The most successful recordings come from medium format 2”x3” transparencies.

Spectrum specific illumination has been a function of digital applications...limited edition Photoshop and Infranview I use color levels, invert to negative, brightness/contrast, gray-scale, mirror imaging to translate the projections.

Wavelength specific (laser) illumination has been a longtime objective...included in an optical translation system I configured.

Well... assuming there is some kind of message present (that's a BIG assumption); photography is not necessary for deciphering the artifact - all techniques in photography can be performed by optical filters and the experimenter can simply look through those. Incremental positioning, at least at the resolution you have worked with, has been possible for a long time. Both spectrum wavelength and intensity control can be performed by coloured glass or crystals. So the expertise to `decipher' these artifacts has been around for at least 2 thousand years.

What genius to embed the communications in stone...disguised until the technology to decipher the projection was developed by humanity.

Let me ask you something...How would you quantify a photo image with pattern recognition?

Thanks for your correspondence!

laserles

post-56295-125573606076_thumb.jpg