Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anyone Preparing for End of Days?

Test Subject

Anyone doing anything to prepare for a possible collapse of the social order or for a global disaster?

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agent. Mulder

• Paracelse

• TheSearcher

• alien-hunter

Yeah I'm watching Mad Max and shopping around ebay for a pretty bad ass leather jacket.

Going offshore fishing...far offshore as possible.

Yeah I'm watching Mad Max and shopping around ebay for a pretty bad ass leather jacket.

If %$#@! goes down, you'll make a great leader.

Anyone doing anything to prepare for a possible collapse of the social order or for a global disaster?

Absolutely!

I have prepared a manifesto for all the gullible titled "ZOMG! The World is Going to End So Give Me all Your Money Because You Won't Need It."

I've got to find a budget printer so I can reel off a few thousand copies, however.

The title is a work in progress, btw.

Hell, I'm barely prepared for today.

Nibs

Just ordered a new life raft and supplies, just hope they arrive in time.

I don't need to be prepared, God is there to protect me

nope, just say something does happen (it wont) exactly what would people be preparing for?

I know I can have a bag packed with supplies and shelter in like 10 mins (if im at home) because I sometimes take impromptu trips (and I camp alot) anything more i'll just have to do without

Wouldn't God be the one doing it?

The same thought had occured to me too :innocent:

This said, yes I have prepared, I have copious amounts of popcorn, a few bottles of beer and a bottle of Slybovitsa. I plan on sitting on the roof of my house and watch everybody else go mental.

My dad is. LOL

As for me, I'm going to have some fun during the end of days.

Wouldn't God be the one doing it?

He would if He existed :rofl:

Edited by AliveInDeath

Hmmmm learned to hunt and grow food. All i need are two samuri swords to complete my zombie evacuation plan. So all is good!

I don't need to be prepared, God is there to protect me

and the fact that nothings gonna happen to begin with.

and, as already stated, is this gods doing? gods will?

Edited by Agent. Mulder

yup I'm ready I got all I need now is a video camera to capture the priceless memories ^_^;)

:mellow:

yup I'm ready I got all I need now is a video camera to capture the priceless memories ^_^;)

whose going to be around to watch it?? :unsure:

I'm trying to join Freemasons so I'll be on the winning side:D

Yes I am giving my finger extreme pointing training for when it never happens, I will point at all those its 2012 nuts and say nya nya nya nya nyaaaaaa suckers and point and laugh.

:mellow:

whose going to be around to watch it?? :unsure:

I'll come over and watch it. Plus I'll bring the beer. ( There will be chicks there too right ? This won't be a sausage party I hope )

How exactly do you prepare for the end of days?? If the world is ending, your going to be dead, so what exactly do you need??

so what exactly do you need??

A quite spot to die where you can soil your pants without being seen, because if there is a after life and someone sees you, you wont live it down for ETERNITY!!!

I'll come over and watch it. Plus I'll bring the beer. ( There will be chicks there too right ? This won't be a sausage party I hope )

Yes there will ve chicks. Sacred chicks who believe that the world is going to end and just want to be comforted. ;)

Frankly, i think the collapse of the social order happened a while back. The only way is up, as I see it. Therefore, i'm quietly optimistic, and sit in the corner, smiling quietly to myself.