Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

worried about the 21

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#46    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,797 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:23 PM

View PostCobalt60, on 20 December 2012 - 04:19 PM, said:

but this is the samething as the Y2K scare! remember that one?
Yep i remember it, but not quite the same thing, in this case its us humans who are crashing....allegedly.

Edited by freetoroam, 20 December 2012 - 04:24 PM.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#47    Charpoy Major

Charpoy Major

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 41 posts

• There,s nothing new under the Sun.

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:32 PM

I have it good authority that it will rain, my friend and eminent academic Dr. Professor Karl Heinrich Wittlesbach-Anhalt-Dessau zu Kessenstein-Ellenbogen und Hossenpfeffer von Ulm told me over a dinner of pie and chips in Tony,s Diner, Great North Road, outside Hull.

Just another day so STOP WORRYING.

#48    candidpets

candidpets

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:40 PM

#49    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,048 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:43 PM

View PostCobalt60, on 20 December 2012 - 04:19 PM, said:

but this is the samething as the Y2K scare! remember that one?
No, Y2K was a bit more technical than an ancient stone calendar. :rolleyes:

#50    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:44 PM

View Postcateyes221981, on 20 December 2012 - 04:40 PM, said:

Ah!! And now we discover what this thread is all about!! PROMOTION OF THIS FILM! :lol:

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#51    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,797 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:45 PM

View PostCharpoy Major, on 20 December 2012 - 04:32 PM, said:

I have it good authority that it will rain, my friend and eminent academic Dr. Professor Karl Heinrich Wittlesbach-Anhalt-Dessau zu Kessenstein-Ellenbogen und Hossenpfeffer von Ulm told me over a dinner of pie and chips in Tony,s Diner, Great North Road, outside Hull.

Just another day so STOP WORRYING.
Ah, the good old Dr. Professor Karl Heinrich Wittlesbach-Anhalt-Dessau zu Kessenstein-Ellenbogen und Hossenpfeffer von Ulm.
Time fore me to buy a brolly.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#52    glorybebe

glorybebe

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,708 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:54 PM

According to one gentleman I talked to he said it was more an awakening or awareness.  A new dimension will be opening and we will change.  Personally, I am not planning for anything catastrophic.

Save the Earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!

#53    Bw1234

Bw1234

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:15 PM

View Postcateyes221981, on 19 December 2012 - 06:05 PM, said:

was wondering if trolls could just stay out of this but what you think will happen on friday? How should we be prepared for it?

The end is nigh.You can not be prepared. We're all doomed I tell ya! Doomed!

#54    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:24 PM

View Postcateyes221981, on 19 December 2012 - 06:05 PM, said:

was wondering if trolls could just stay out of this but what you think will happen on friday? How should we be prepared for it?

My possibles list contains -
1. Beteguese - This star goes supernova tomorrow. Having 'two suns' in ths sky well send temperatures souring leading to all the greeny setting on fire, oceans and rivers boiling with black algae turning what little water remains to sludge. It will only last a couple of days but in that time most life will have been cooked alive in the heat.
2. WW3 - An iranian virus launches US nukes at China. China and Russia retaliate. UK and France fire theirs off. Total deaths = 1 billion in the attack and another 2 billion from fallout.
3. Greys - They arrive and judgement day begins. All sinners are chucked into the pool of fire.

Edited by Mr Right Wing, 20 December 2012 - 05:25 PM.

#55    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,048 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:30 PM

View PostMr Right Wing, on 20 December 2012 - 05:24 PM, said:

My possibles list contains -
1. Beteguese - This star goes supernova tomorrow. Having 'two suns' in ths sky well send temperatures souring leading to all the greeny setting on fire, oceans and rivers boiling with black algae turning what little water remains to sludge. It will only last a couple of days but in that time most life will have been cooked alive in the heat.

3. Greys - They arrive and judgement day begins. All sinners are chucked into the pool of fire.
As insane as 3 sounds it has more chance of happening than 1. Betelgeuse will do nothing of what you've described.

#56    praetorian-legio XIII

praetorian-legio XIII

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

• Beer; Now there's a temporary solution.

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:36 PM

Just in case I would suggest to you, spend the day with the ones you love, laugh, have a cocktail, smoke a joint, reminiss and make plans for what you can do to make your own life better starting on the 22nd. Then you'll have the new start so many of us could probably use. And consider that life is fragile even in the strongest and best of times. Cheers to your new beginning.

#57    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,048 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:38 PM

View Postpraetorian-legio XIII, on 20 December 2012 - 05:36 PM, said:

Just in case I would suggest to you, spend the day with the ones you love, laugh, have a cocktail, smoke a joint, reminiss and make plans for what you can do to make your own life better starting on the 22nd. Then you'll have the new start so many of us could probably use. And consider that life is fragile even in the strongest and best of times. Cheers to your new beginning.
You could donate all your money too, just in case you don't need it.

#58    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,797 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:38 PM

View PostBw1234, on 20 December 2012 - 05:15 PM, said:

The end is nigh.You can not be prepared. We're all doomed I tell ya! Doomed!
Thanks for that. :tu:  at this rate you may just reach 20 posts before its all over. :clap:

#59    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,950 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:50 PM

We're getting 30cm of snow, so maybe that's what they were taking about. I'm sure if that much snow got dumped on them the Mayans would think the world was ending. ;)

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#60    CuriousGreek

CuriousGreek

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts

• Dang!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:59 PM

View PostArmchair Educated, on 19 December 2012 - 07:08 PM, said:

if the end of the world is coming there isnt any thing you can do, just be the best person you can be untill it does.
I can do something. I will be giving away my cheques :lol: :lol:

Edited by CuriousGreek, 20 December 2012 - 06:08 PM.

Αν ανάμεσα σ’ όλον τον κόσμο,
νιώθεις πως δεν υπάρχουνε λύσεις,
τότε μόνο δυο μάτια μπορούνε,
να σε κάνουν να θέλεις να ζήσεις.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users