Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Reading request

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    floydtheater07

floydtheater07

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 09:32 PM

Hey everyone.  I'd like a reading, because as a believer in these kinds of thing, I think it could be interesting.  So, to give you a little help, I'll say this...as of late, I tend to be concerned about the future.  Career, satisfaction in relationships, contentment with myself, etc.  

Now, I will say that I'll be more pleased with the replies from people who seem to be genuine.  Anyone can read this post and say they think I'm depressed, worried or at a crossroads...I've basically already revealed that information.  Hell, even if what you have to say is just a general impression about me and has nothing to do with my future, that's cool.  And I'm also welcome to negative statements if you genuinely feel they ring true.  It's good to hear nice things, but if someone actually feels as though they know something about me, they can voice it.

#2    DellusionalMirror

DellusionalMirror

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 03:10 AM

floydtheater07 on Jul 29 2008, 02:32 PM, said:

Hey everyone.  I'd like a reading, because as a believer in these kinds of thing, I think it could be interesting.  So, to give you a little help, I'll say this...as of late, I tend to be concerned about the future.  Career, satisfaction in relationships, contentment with myself, etc.  

Now, I will say that I'll be more pleased with the replies from people who seem to be genuine.  Anyone can read this post and say they think I'm depressed, worried or at a crossroads...I've basically already revealed that information.  Hell, even if what you have to say is just a general impression about me and has nothing to do with my future, that's cool.  And I'm also welcome to negative statements if you genuinely feel they ring true.  It's good to hear nice things, but if someone actually feels as though they know something about me, they can voice it.

i'm gonna throw one of my stupid guesses out there and say that you have been arguing with someone close to you lately. maybe a friend, or family member? you also have a rather unique job, and many of your friends view you as a unique person. once again this is probably all wrong, so sorry that i wasted your time, and have a nice day original.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users