Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

Connection Between 911 and 2012

911 et technology

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
294 replies to this topic

#31    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Hermit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,604 posts

• I'll scream for you in whispers, because I always hated being too loud.

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:54 PM

um actually i can

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

now its your turn provide some evidence that an aircraft did not slam into the pentagon and a cruise missile is to blame, i know you cant but you are more than welcome to try.

#32    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Hermit

• 1,604 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:55 PM

View PostAN.UNNA.KI, on 23 September 2012 - 04:53 PM, said:

Listen if I could produce a picture of the C-130 firing that missile I would not be here talking to you right now. This just goes to show how far you have to reach in order to disprove what I'm saying. Show me any significant part of that 757. According to you it did slam into the Pentagon. Show me the wreckage. I know and you know you cannot produce such simple evidence.

i have multiple times in this thread you are just showing yourself to everyone here that you disregard evidence and have nothing to back up your claims, just another truther waving his arms in the air screaming for attention.

#33    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Hermit

• 1,604 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:57 PM

View PostAN.UNNA.KI, on 23 September 2012 - 04:50 PM, said:

You must be kidding me. Is that all that is left of the 757? That first picture shows a part of the cruise missile. So you come up with three pictures showing three little parts and say that this is all there is to a 757. That is totally amazing. All that shows is that you are still wearing those government issued rose-colored glasses.

this just goes to show that you are probably not a veteran and you probably have no knowledge of aircrafts at all.

edit: more than likely another teenager wanting some extra attention

Edited by Iron_Lotus, 23 September 2012 - 04:58 PM.

#34    AN.UNNA.KI

AN.UNNA.KI

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:58 PM

Posted Image

Stop hiding your reply. What proof? The only proof is what you've been told. Show me a picture of any significant part of that 757.

#35    AN.UNNA.KI

AN.UNNA.KI

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:00 PM

View PostIron_Lotus, on 23 September 2012 - 04:54 PM, said:

um actually i can

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

now its your turn provide some evidence that an aircraft did not slam into the pentagon and a cruise missile is to blame, i know you cant but you are more than welcome to try.

Now that's really really funny and sad that you would take these pictures and say that that is a 757. You have just proven my case. Take all those parts that you are showing in these pictures and you can't make a small pickup truck.

#36    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Hermit

• 1,604 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:00 PM

View PostAN.UNNA.KI, on 23 September 2012 - 04:58 PM, said:

Posted Image

Stop hiding your reply. What proof? The only proof is what you've been told. Show me a picture of any significant part of that 757.

once again there are multiple pictures as well as eyewitness reports but im sure you think they are liars and the pictures are faked. *rolls eyes* and yes you are running and dodging since you refuse to post any evidence to support your claims.

#37    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,177 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:01 PM

Isn't it werid that all conspiracy people say that they were in Vietnam? and all of them have bad knowledge of anything

#38    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Hermit

• 1,604 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:02 PM

View PostAN.UNNA.KI, on 23 September 2012 - 05:00 PM, said:

Now that's really really funny and sad that you would take these pictures and say that that is a 757. You have just proven my case. Take all those parts that you are showing in these pictures and you can't make a small pickup truck.

right there is all the proof i needed that you know nothing about what you are talking about, so thank you for that, at least we got that out of the way quickly.

#39    AN.UNNA.KI

AN.UNNA.KI

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:02 PM

View PostIron_Lotus, on 23 September 2012 - 05:00 PM, said:

once again there are multiple pictures as well as eyewitness reports but im sure you think they are liars and the pictures are faked. *rolls eyes* and yes you are running and dodging since you refuse to post any evidence to support your claims.

Show me pictures of any significant parts of that 757 aircraft.

#40    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Hermit

• 1,604 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:03 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 23 September 2012 - 05:01 PM, said:

Isn't it werid that all conspiracy people say that they were in Vietnam? and all of them have bad knowledge of anything

i think its an ego thing for some truthers who sit behind their keyboards i imagine them thinking to themselves" if i say i was in a war maybe ill have a little more credibility" that is untill the talk to much and show how little they actually knoww about anything.

#41    AN.UNNA.KI

AN.UNNA.KI

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:03 PM

View PostIron_Lotus, on 23 September 2012 - 05:02 PM, said:

right there is all the proof i needed that you know nothing about what you are talking about, so thank you for that, at least we got that out of the way quickly.

What are you talking about. I feel your pain but you got a get over the pain to see the truth.

#42    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Hermit

• 1,604 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:04 PM

View PostAN.UNNA.KI, on 23 September 2012 - 05:02 PM, said:

i have, now show me evidence that it was a cruise missle that struck the pentagon, untill you do im going to continue to respond to you in this way, i have provided evidence and eye witness reports you have shown nothing its your turn nobody elses, now stop dodging and provide something usefull to your thread.

#43    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,177 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:05 PM

View PostAN.UNNA.KI, on 23 September 2012 - 05:02 PM, said:

We have and if you're going to troll then I don't think anyone would bother posting in this.

#44    AN.UNNA.KI

AN.UNNA.KI

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:06 PM

View PostIron_Lotus, on 23 September 2012 - 05:04 PM, said:

i have, now show me evidence that it was a cruise missle that struck the pentagon, untill you do im going to continue to respond to you in this way, i have provided evidence and eye witness reports you have shown nothing its your turn nobody elses, now stop dodging and provide something usefull to your thread.

You have shown me nothing at all. You're only seeing what you want to see. Get out of the closet and open your eyes.

#45    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Hermit

• 1,604 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:09 PM

View PostAN.UNNA.KI, on 23 September 2012 - 05:06 PM, said:

You have shown me nothing at all. You're only seeing what you want to see. Get out of the closet and open your eyes.

yeah just as i thought, so you have nothing of any significance to post here, yeah just like all the others, all talk no substance, pathetic really. maybe your bs will fly on other forums but it wont here, untill you post some actual evidence of your own nobody here is going to bother with you anymore, so have a wonderful day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users