Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Brand New Here :)

Abigail Fielding

Hello, everyone! It's nice to see a forum full of other people who are as interested in the metaphysical/spiritual world as I am. :)

I noticed a lot of you are tarot card readers. I think that's awesome. I'm a dream interpreter. I really want to get a site up and running with a relevant blog where I can interpret dreams for people. The only sites I've seen so far where anyone does so, people charge so much, but it seems very strange to me, when most dream interpretations can be done out of "inference" rather than "intuition", and it doesn't take a lot of energy. Just a little time. So, when I get the site running, I simply intend to charge people for my time/out of the necessity to keep my workload at a bearable level.

Is anyone interested in a free interpretation? I'd love to interpret for you, especially if I can use a few dreams as examples on my site with your initials. :)

Looking forward to hearing from everyone and reading more of your posts in the future. I'm sure there's a lot I can learn here. :)

Sincerely,

Abigail

• Like 5

Welcome aboard, depending on my level of sobriety we will be discussing politics or joking at the news or discussing the Gnomish Sorcery League or the evil cat.

Enjoy your time here and remember that we don't bite, well most of us.

• Like 4

Hello and welcome aboard, Abigail. I hope your stay here will be a pleasant one. :)

• Like 3

Hi Abigail :st . Welcome to UM. I would be interested in a free interpretation when you have a minute.

• Like 3

Hello Abigail, I am new as well. I would love to have you do a dream interpretation for me! I have had many, many vivid symbolic dreams over the years. Thank you for the offer!

Lisa

• Like 1

Welcome rubysmama93, and lisabee71.

Just a note to anyone who's asking for a free dream reading, the OP has started a thread for that purpose here -

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=283221

To avoid any confusion with duplicate topics, please post your request in the thread I've linked to. - Thank you.

• Like 1

Welcome to UM!

We have a lot of fun here.