Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

Glenn Beck puts Obama bobblehead in 'urine'

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,276 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:10 PM

From the article:

The media giant is reacting to controversy over a painting of President Obama resembling Jesus Christ on a crucifix by putting a bobblehead doll of President Obama into a container of what appeared to be urine.

http://www.wnd.com/2...ehead-in-urine/

#2    BiffSplitkins

BiffSplitkins

Vertically Challenged

• 7,122 posts

• We all have a song inside us, it tells us who we are.

'John Doeber' fellow musician

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:14 PM

Let's see him try that with an Allah bobblehead and see how long he lasts.

"The problem with internet quotes is that you cant always depend on their accuracy" -Abraham Lincoln, 1864

Posted Image

#3    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,048 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:21 PM

Whenever I read Glenn Becks name I can't help but think, 'man, just whatever'.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#4    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,924 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:22 PM

Beck is a spent force, so now resorts to sensationalism, that will be used by the Enemies of the USA to further Endanger USA Troops lives... the man is a Fool, and dangerous

#5    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,276 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:28 PM

View Postkeithisco, on 28 November 2012 - 06:22 PM, said:

Beck is a spent force, so now resorts to sensationalism, that will be used by the Enemies of the USA to further Endanger USA Troops lives... the man is a Fool, and dangerous
How will this endanger troops?  Not standing up for Beck but try to make more sense than he does please.

#6    darkmoonlady

darkmoonlady

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,290 posts

• Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'-Shawshank Redemption/Life is a buffet and most poor suckers are starving to death-Auntie Mame

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:34 PM

Beck is desperate to keep himself "relevant" when his star is quickly fading. He's relegated to a radio program with out his bully pulpit on Fox anymore so he's doing everything he can think of to stay in the news. He lies, he fakes tears and he claims to be a constitutional historian who can't seem to remember history in any correct context. This is just a sad and pathetic attempt for attention and he is losing it.

“The beauty of religious mania is that it has the power to explain everything. Once God (or Satan) is accepted as the first cause of everything which happens in the mortal world, nothing is left to chance …or change... logic can be happily tossed out the window. Religious mania is one of the few infallible ways of responding to the worlds vagaries, because it totally eliminates pure accident. To the true religious maniac, it’s ALL on purpose” – Stephen King, The Stand

#7    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,775 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:37 PM

Not sure how putting Oboy in a bottle of faux urine would endanger our troops.  And I suspect that Beck's point will be proven out nationally by the media.  There will be a HOWLING over the disrespect to the office of president by people totally unfazed that the same thing was done (with real urine) to a crucifix.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#8    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,461 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:48 PM

View Postdarkmoonlady, on 28 November 2012 - 06:34 PM, said:

Beck is desperate to keep himself "relevant" when his star is quickly fading. He's relegated to a radio program with out his bully pulpit on Fox anymore so he's doing everything he can think of to stay in the news. He lies, he fakes tears and he claims to be a constitutional historian who can't seem to remember history in any correct context. This is just a sad and pathetic attempt for attention and he is losing it.
I heard him this morning. Didn't realize this was for real but anyway he said the bids were climbing fast and ebay removed it as it was at the $11,000 range. As for his relevance; he left FOX on his own will because they wouldn't allow him to say all the things he wanted to say. He owns everything he is attached to now and is a serious job creator. His radio show is still going strong with several spin off broadcasts from his crewmen. TheBlaze.com is immensely popular. TheBlaze TV is his own dedicated station on the DISH network. Not bad for irrelevance. And all I've ever heard him claim to be was an ex-alcoholic entertainer with an opinion and a thirst for historical research and relevance and regularly issues challenges to prove him wrong and always urges you not to take his word on anything and to research what he has to say yourself. All that said, I know he is a showman and I perceive his emotions to be overplayed on occasion. Sometimes he and crew are annoying and I'm not too keen on his pension for religion yet I'm definitely not against it. All in all though I think he's alright and does a great job.

Edited by -Mr_Fess-, 28 November 2012 - 07:49 PM.

Posted Image

#9    Dredimus

Dredimus

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:02 PM

All in all, I've pretty much tried to distance myself from any "political commentator" and Mr. Beck just so happens to be one of them. Things like this only prove to push people apart instead of bringing them together. He has a vast platform to speak from, just wish his message were a little more about truth and issues.

#10    dmurdock36

dmurdock36

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:05 PM

I will never understand why it is ok for Democrats to be offensive to republicans but not ok for Republicans to be offensive towards Democrats, I know I just heard Chris Mathews and another commentator wishing for the death of Nordquist but that is fine.

#11    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:16 PM

And Beck continues to show everyone that he's a fool and an attention whore.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#12    supervike

supervike

Alien Abducter

• 5,491 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:10 PM

View Postdmurdock36, on 28 November 2012 - 08:05 PM, said:

I will never understand why it is ok for Democrats to be offensive to republicans but not ok for Republicans to be offensive towards Democrats, I know I just heard Chris Mathews and another commentator wishing for the death of Nordquist but that is fine.

Fine by who?

Besides, that is the weakest argument ever.  The "but the other kids are doing it" didn't work with our mothers and it shouldn't work here either.

Chris Matthews is a tool.  Just like Glen Beck.

#13    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,048 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:12 PM

View Postsupervike, on 29 November 2012 - 06:10 PM, said:

Chris Matthews is a tool.  Just like Glen Beck.
But Vike aren't tools suppose to be... useful?! -puts on shades- YEEAAH!

Edited by Hasina, 29 November 2012 - 06:18 PM.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#14    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,976 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:56 PM

.. just Another hired mouth  to shoot off.. and then be disposed of when his 'appeal' wore off.    Who cares  what the fool does.¿

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#15    supervike

supervike

Alien Abducter

• 5,491 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:55 AM

View PostHasina, on 29 November 2012 - 06:12 PM, said:

But Vike aren't tools suppose to be... useful?! -puts on shades- YEEAAH!

You're on a roll lately....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users