Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Story

SmilingKitty666

If you clicked on this, get comfy. My story is quite long.

My cousin and I started reaserching the paranoramal in about June of 2001. We were young and stupid. We had an aunt who belevied in spirit guides and angels. We belevied in demons and ghosts. Or I did at least. Our first encounter went like this: We were going to the store, and had left up notepad (don't remember why) and when we came home, on it was the words: Hello, Girls. I am heer. Gah, we were so stupid!!!! That night we used a quija board. It told us its name was 'Annabelle', and her father, 'Ben' had raped her, then killed her. We used her old boards, too. the heavy one was for evil, and light for good. We used the heavy. That was the start of pure hell. She convinced us that my house led to hell, and even possessed my cousin once! We still kept contact with her. or 'it'. I have heard what sounds like the growling of a big cat of some sort. I have had a more modern experience, in 2003, furbies apeared to be haunted. one with no batteries started talking(Chucky.... blink.gif) thanks for listening.(or reading, technically) Well, thats all that I can remember at the moment.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SmilingKitty666

• colorless

• LucidElement

• Tia

Top Posters In This Topic

That's pretty freaky. How exactly did she possess your cousin?

309452[/snapback]

She was using the quija board alone, and then tried to strangle me, hit me twice, than fell asleep for about an hour.

that is pretty freaky story wow... i hate ouija boards.. thanx for that thread.. im not so comfy as i was when u told me to get comfy before reading that story hahah