Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

son refuses to even to play in his room

joceeghost

My mom gave my 5 year old son an old pipe iron bed. The first night he woke up in a screaming fit saying there was bad man in is room. He was terrified it took me a good 2 hours to calm him down. He slept with me and my husband the rest of the night. HE usually play in his room all day but Cullin refused to even go in his room. I took up sleeping in Cullin's room and he on the couch. The first few nights it was okay,but the fourth night I had went to bed and was in that sleep limbo and I felt this presents of something evil. I could not breathe like someone had their hand over my mouth and nose. I went to get up and could not move. At this point I was goood and awake . I still could not move or breathe all I could do is pray in my mind is pray Lord bless this room and bless me. No matter how I tried to scream or say this out loud I could not .. Then I barely could hear my voice say my prayer (LIKE I WAS not in my body) I finally felt a ease come over me . After that I got up and went to my bed. I took the bed down the next day, called my mom to come to get the bed. The bed stayed at my house for another week and every time I turn on my computer I could feel some one at the door of the bedroom staring at me. A few days ago I took the frame to my brother's house to put in the basement and burnt the box spring and mattess. My bother now says that at night you can hear something rattling the bed down stairs. My son will go in his room now but not for long .

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joceeghost

• Tia

• Blazea58

• ROGER

Top Posters In This Topic

What about trying a cleaning of your son's room.

That way if there is anything there you will hopefully clear it and if nothing is there it at least might reassure your son that his room is his and safe.

alien.gif I agree with Tia. The concept of a haunting caused by an object has never been acceptable to me. Latent feelings yes , but nothing more.

I think the reason for this outcome to happen was that the bed itself had been around for a very long time, and someone may have died around it, that caused their spirit to stay with it. Now when you moved the bed, it made the spirit mad, or disturbed so it followed to where the bed had been dropped off. In my opinion the worst thing you could have done was burned the bed, because now whats left of it is nothing, and the spirit had nowhere to go, so therfor stayed in the same place that you had burnt the bed.

I think you may need to cleanse your house because once you take that something away, the spirit tends to get more violent. There is actual cases very similar to yours, but for isntance when your feeling that you cant get up it could be caused from a sleeping paralisis. This is very common in people that have ghost experiences, and i belive in your case it has something to do with the bed, not just you. Most people who have a sleeping paralysis, have this feeling for many weeks, or even years in their lives, where its very uncommon to get it once and not again.

Some of the common symptoms from sleeping paralysis are as followed.

-Paralysis whilst entering or exiting REM sleep (dreaming).

-Total body paralysis, with sparing of respiration and eye movements. It lasts from seconds to minutes and can be a bizarre and usually terribly frightening experience.

Some of the common experiences from sleeping paralysis are as followed.

A feeling of being choked or suffocated

A feeling of someone pinning you down or sitting on you (your chest in particular)

Being able to hear noises including footsteps and voices close by

Being able to see beings or dark shadows surrounding or standing near the bed

A frightening feeling of evil descending upon you

Shaking of the body or rumbling sensation (ringing) in the ears

A feeling of untold evil surrounding you or trying to suffocate you

Noises such as knocking or banging on the walls

The feeling of being in a dream like state but yet thinking you are awake

When you sleep your brain shuts off the signals from your brain to your muscles therefore you don't get up and act out your dreams. For people with sleep paralysis, you come into consciousness before your brain returns control of your muscles which in turn makes your feel paralyzed and gives you the symptoms that sometimes are very frightening and realistic.

If you suffer from this disorder you are not alone, it's actually quite common and it's estimated that quarter of the population of America suffers from it. It's a hereditary disorder so if you are suffering from it chances are that someone else in your family is also suffering from sleep paralysis and not owning up to it.

---------------------------

However i do think that in your case there really was a spirit in your house, and it was trying to signal that it didnt like the bed being moved. Once it was finally moved, you now here this rattling sound downstairs where it was burnt.

I think that you should make sure you say out loud that you dont want anyone in your house.

Ok let me get into detail now. I think the spirit that you have in your household is an interactive ghost.

----------------------------------------------

Another type of haunting is an interactive spirit that manifests in many ways. You may see a full bodied or partial bodied apparition. More frequently than that, you may here voices, music, footsteps, etc. You may also smell odors which sources cannot be found (i.e. pipe tobacco when no one smokes). You may also see orbs, mists and other light effects. You may feel touches, cold spots, [openings in the grids] - and other light physical contact.

This ghost is the spirit of a deceased human being. They may be stuck here (earthbound) for reasons that include tragic sudden death, fear of moving on, guilt or unfinished business. They also could be here visiting loved ones or to warn or pass along a message. These human spirits are the same as they were in life, so they may be good or bad, but not really evil.

This type can cause some scary situations but you must think about the situation they are in, you don't see them but they see you. They will try to get your attention any way they can. Many times this is the terrifying event people will write to me about like the lights going on and off, items moving, noises, etc. For the most part these are just attention getters and nothing more. There are a few more mischievous human spirits that will do these things to bother you and scare you on purpose. They may just be a prankster or maybe they want you to leave the old home or not to change something in the home. They have all the same motivations you and I would have. These human spirits account for a majority of the hauntings we encounter and are relatively harmless. Yes, there are extreme cases and sometimes they can cause dangerous situations, but this is not the norm and is rare.

To get rid of this, you may want to try using some herbs.

Herbs are very powerful they heal us they are used in our foods they even serve a greater purpose. To ward off evils. Maybe its the scent they give off maybe because certain ones symbolize different things the point is that they been around and used by the Celtics, Wiccans for 100s of years to fight the forces of darkness.

Here are some of the very known ways to rid of any evil spirits that may manifest your house.

Aloe spp - guards against evil and accidents

Angelica - Protection from evil spirits, exorcism

Boneset - ward of evil spirits

Caraway - protect against evil spirits, attract a mate, bag of caraway seeds in Childs bed to protect from disease

Fennel - protection, ward of evil spirits, purification and healing

Foxglove - grow in garden to protect home

Garlic - protection, exorcism, healing

Hazel-Protection against the dark side

Majoriam-Used in straka an herb that protects the home and chases evil spirits away when sprinkled

Nettle - removes curses, protects from evil, use in purification baths (cook first to remove sting)

Pure Salt-Very powerful in protecting the home and against demons.

Vervain - protection, exorcism very sacred herb of the Romans

Violet - carry the flowers to protect against evil and bring good luck

Willow - its wood makes excellent wands, branches make excellent besoms, carry leaves to guard from evil, moon magick. I sometimes drink willow tea to purify my body.

Wintergreen - Used to protect children against evil put under there pillows at night

Ok i think that should help, but i dont think you should have any problems. If it does persist just try using any of those combinations to see if that helps.

Edited by Blazea58

That sounds awful... sad.gif

Try burning some Sandlewood incense in your son's bedroom.

A few years back this boy who loved antiques he and his father bought this bed from a auqtion type thingy. Any way the bed was haunted by a teen ghost and after a while they decided to get rid of it. Anyway the family who got it kept it in their garage which I think is arrogant of them. I thought that they should have blessed the bed in the first place. I think ghost was attactched to the bed I would have blessed the bed and then the whole house. And then I would have gotten rid of the bed. Thank you for sharing.

the ghost to the bed isn't here in my house anymore. I when I gave the bed to my brother. He keeps it in the basement. As for cleansing the room I cleansed the whole house by onioting the doors with ointing oil ,burned sage and poured sea salt around the house.