Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

'OJ is innocent': Private investigator claims

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#31    regi

regi

Poltergeist

• 2,461 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 08:07 PM

Re: Simpson's attempt to disappear, there's not a more obvious display of guilt.
It was entirely self-serving, the same as the "farewell letter".
No one but Simpson could have possibly benefited from either.

#32    regi

regi

Poltergeist

• 2,461 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:53 PM

View Postvioletlight, on 25 June 2012 - 05:04 PM, said:

Yep ,Ronald Goldman was totally just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Poor guy.

I have read Outrage, and I agree with you - great book!!

If you haven't read And The Sea Will Tell, also by Bugliosi, I highly recommend it, too.  (As awful as that crime is, I found the story mesmerizing.)
Bugliosi was the defender in that case, and in the trial and book he spoke of a "consciousness of innocence" shown by his client.
Whereas Simpson's behavior demonstrated a consciousness of guilt, the defendant in this other case demonstrated innocence by her actions and statements before the trial and (I think) more importantly, before the crime was discovered; that her actions and  statements simply didn't make sense if she'd have actually been of a certain knowledge.
It's fascinating.

#33    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:42 AM

View Postvioletlight, on 25 June 2012 - 05:04 PM, said:

Yep ,Ronald Goldman was totally just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Poor guy.

I have read Outrage, and I agree with you - great book!!

I feel very sorry for both victims but probably more for Ron Goldman. As you say, poor bas**** was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Unless Simpson was tipped off that there was a man at Nicole's or a man was going to be there.

That's one point about this case I've always wondered about. Goldman and Simpson both there at the same time - some deadly karma or a setup?

#34    regi

regi

Poltergeist

• 2,461 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:14 PM

View PostAntilles, on 01 July 2012 - 06:42 AM, said:

That's one point about this case I've always wondered about. Goldman and Simpson both there at the same time - some deadly karma or a setup?

Antilles, I'm curious to know how you think a set-up was possible, and why that would make sense.

#35    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• 1,216 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:59 AM

View Postregi, on 03 July 2012 - 02:14 PM, said:

Antilles, I'm curious to know how you think a set-up was possible, and why that would make sense.

Let's just say that I rarely believe things at face value. Simpson had been there before and seen Nicole with other men.
But why that night did he decide to kill her? That night when Goldman goes there to return sunglasses she had left at Mezzaluna?
It could just have been really bad cosmic karma on Goldman's part...coincidences do happen and the police never raised the issue. But I do still wonder.

#36    regi

regi

Poltergeist

• 2,461 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:04 PM

View PostAntilles, on 04 July 2012 - 05:59 AM, said:

Let's just say that I rarely believe things at face value. Simpson had been there before and seen Nicole with other men.
But why that night did he decide to kill her? That night when Goldman goes there to return sunglasses she had left at Mezzaluna?
It could just have been really bad cosmic karma on Goldman's part...coincidences do happen and the police never raised the issue. But I do still wonder.

Well, some things only the killer will ever know.
Re: the police, I think their only concern was with the who, not the why.

#37    regi

regi

Poltergeist

• 2,461 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 02:00 PM

View PostAntilles, on 04 July 2012 - 05:59 AM, said:

That night when Goldman goes there to return sunglasses she had left at Mezzaluna?

It was Nicole's mother's glasses that Goldman had agreed to deliver to Nicole. Nicole's mother had spoken to Nicole about having left them at the restaurant, and Nicole called the restaurant, and they located them outside in the gutter.

Goldman was said to have had other plans that night. A friend (I believe he was also a co-worker) said that as the two of them were left the restaurant, among the last words between he and Goldman were about them meeting up later at a specific place. I don't remember if the friend said whether there was talk of Goldman also returning the glasses before they were to meet back up, but I don't think it matters. The point is that it appears that Goldman was at Nicole's only to return the glasses, which surely wasn't a planned event.

#38    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,636 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:00 PM

Have you ever heard of Glen Rogers?
Probably not because Glen Rogers is one of America’s least-known serial killers (70, possibly 80 people). But wait. He is also most likely the real murderer of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman.

http://www.nypost.co...6gjHP9SbvpFRXQO

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#39    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:23 PM

I think it was the son .It's why OJ endured the trial the way he did .

Miss me?

#40    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:30 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 19 November 2012 - 05:00 PM, said:

Probably not because Glen Rogers is one of America’s least-known serial killers (70, possibly 80 people). But wait. He is also most likely the real murderer of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman.

Hmmm,that is quite interesting ,and makes sense...

Miss me?

#41    supervike

supervike

Alien Abducter

• 5,491 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:13 AM

Wow, 7 minutes to change your mind completely.

#42    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• 1,216 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:52 AM

View PostSweetpumper, on 19 November 2012 - 05:00 PM, said:

Next they'll be pushing this thug as the assassin who killed JFK. :no:

#43    Maureen_jacobs

Maureen_jacobs

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:10 AM

I always thought it was his son.

@maureen_jacobs ~ twitter

#44    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• 1,216 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:05 AM

You may well be onto something.

#45    Aaronsmom

Aaronsmom

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 04:02 AM

View PostAntilles, on 01 July 2012 - 06:42 AM, said:

I feel very sorry for both victims but probably more for Ron Goldman. As you say, poor bas**** was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Unless Simpson was tipped off that there was a man at Nicole's or a man was going to be there.

Deadly karma, I would say. Why would OJ Simpson (or anyone) want to kill Goldman? The guy went there to return the sunglasses Nicole Brown left at the restaurant. Maybe he was hoping for the opportunity to connect with her, who knows? The way he was stabbed shows he most likely tried to come to Brown's aid. How courageous and valiant. His wounds show he put up a tremendous fight against his killer. Poor man. Such a senseless death, and talk about bad luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users