Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

Sakari

You.

Because I believe in evil entities for personal reasons.

And I dont believe Sakari gives these entities enough credit as what he is attempting to succeed at here on "Unexplained Mysteries" ahem, is unprecedented.

Because I believe in evil entities for personal reasons.

And I dont believe Sakari gives these entities enough credit as what he is attempting to succeed at here on "Unexplained Mysteries" ahem, is unprecedented.

So he's just another skeptic that in your opinion cannot bring evil entities into his home because he doesn't have negative energy or feelings and demons or pickier than that.

Okay. I just don't get what all the hubbub is? If you believe he doesn't have the ability for the above reasons, then there's really nothing you can do but tell him that. If he doesn't agree, then he doesn't agree. Just a difference of opinion.

• Like 2

So he's just another skeptic that in your opinion cannot bring evil entities into his home because he doesn't have negative energy or feelings and demons or pickier than that.

Okay. I just don't get what all the hubbub is? If you believe he doesn't have the ability for the above reasons, then there's really nothing you can do but tell him that. If he doesn't agree, then he doesn't agree. Just a difference of opinion.

I believe anyone can be oppressed and tormented by evil entities. Anyone.

My point is, no one has ever preceded Sakari, then why even make an attempt?

In other words this thread is overwrought with condescending snarky sceptic posturing.

Not only skeptics are snarky in this thread. It is on both sides.

• Like 2

In other words this thread is overwrought with condescending snarky sceptic posturing.

Where have I been ( un provoked ) " snarky " ?

Ambush,

As just stated, why even post here if it p***es you off so bad?

I asked for how to do it, explained why I did it 200 times now.

It is nothing personal at all to anyone, if you take it that way, that is a issue you need to figure out.

You do know every time you post, this topic shows up to newbies, and oldies alike with a new reply. I would bet this topic would only be about 25 pages long if it were just what it was intended for, and I did not have to keep hearing about " why it did not work ". ( main reason for this topic ).....

If someone can say why it does not work ( you ), then they should have the answer on how it does work. If not, then stop all ready.....Let it go.

By the way, I am not the only one whom tried some of the things on here.....

Coldethyl......Your new avatar does something for me, can not be to descriptive on here, but it really does something for me.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

Hello Mr. Sakari.

I just wanted to let you know that I'll be happy to give you one or two...or even three of my dark entities.

They bring so much bad luck in my life I think it's time for me to get rid of them.

Now if you want them let me know and I'll do a ritual under next fullmoon.

You know chanting, dancing naked in the freezing weather we have up north.

It will be so fun! Maybe I will have so much luck nex time I play the lottery, that I'll win millions. If that's the case I'll share with you.

Cheers!!

• Like 1

Hello Mr. Sakari.

I just wanted to let you know that I'll be happy to give you one or two...or even three of my dark entities.

They bring so much bad luck in my life I think it's time for me to get rid of them.

It will be so fun! Maybe I will have so much luck nex time I play the lottery, that I'll win millions. If that's the case I'll share with you.

Cheers!!

Bring it on :)

dancing naked

Of course, video of this would be expected :tu:

• Like 1

Where have I been ( un provoked ) " snarky " ?

Ambush,

As just stated, why even post here if it p***es you off so bad?

I asked for how to do it, explained why I did it 200 times now.

It is nothing personal at all to anyone, if you take it that way, that is a issue you need to figure out.

You do know every time you post, this topic shows up to newbies, and oldies alike with a new reply. I would bet this topic would only be about 25 pages long if it were just what it was intended for, and I did not have to keep hearing about " why it did not work ". ( main reason for this topic ).....

If someone can say why it does not work ( you ), then they should have the answer on how it does work. If not, then stop all ready.....Let it go.

By the way, I am not the only one whom tried some of the things on here.....

Because I believe that people that do suffer demons are just that ... suffer demons. Whether they opened the doors themselves by meddling in the wrong things or there is something, an unresolved issue, in the family history like a generational curse or something.

As far as demon conjuration goes, well, I think if people are capable of that have too many personal stakes involved and might never be found participating on a forum like this and arent likely to hand out an instruction manual to a random complete stranger on a UM forum.

Because I believe that people that do suffer demons are just that ... suffer demons. Whether they opened the doors themselves by meddling in the wrong things or there is something, an unresolved issue, in the family history like a generational curse or something.

As far as demon conjuration goes, well, I think if people are capable of that have too many personal stakes involved and might never be found participating on a forum like this and arent likely to hand out an instruction manual to a random complete stranger on a UM forum.

Then why did you suggest it, and why did you use it in a insulting way towards me? " you have not bothered finding a occult ".....

See what you do?

Well, I see people say they think they may have demons, and I know they do not exist.

I see ignorant people scare the hell out of them by claiming they are haunted, or cursed, when real answers can make these people get on with their life.

I will ( until I lose interest ) all ways point this out to every claim I see, and I will point out this topic.

Ignorance, charlatans, frauds.......The first I can forgive ( except when it can hurt someone by them not seeing Doctors when it could be medical ) , the other 2.....Nope, never....

• Like 2

Hello Mr. Sakari.

Cheers!!

You should really have someone document this event in the form of a video for posterity. I hereby volunteer!

• Like 2

Well, I see people say they think they may have demons, and I know they do not exist.

What's your definition of a demon? So I can know what doesn't exist. And then we can see others' definitions of demons, and see if those might exist or not. You may be looking for the wrong demons altogether.

Here is the bottom line on all of this...

..there are no spirits evil or otherwise...there are frequencies of light...that is all...

....but...the Human Mind has a very unique function...our thoughts seek their physical equivalent...the more you think about something, anything, the more likely those thoughts are to be transformed into physical equivalent...this is why pedophiles wind up actually kidnapping, raping and killing children...this is why things like Columbine happened...

My whole post in the beginning was bent toward this concept...but apparently everyone missed it...so...there you go...

Then why did you suggest it, and why did you use it in a insulting way towards me? " you have not bothered finding a occult ".....

See what you do?

I see ignorant people scare the hell out of them by claiming they are haunted, or cursed, when real answers can make these people get on with their life.

I will ( until I lose interest ) all ways point this out to every claim I see, and I will point out this topic.

Ignorance, charlatans, frauds.......The first I can forgive ( except when it can hurt someone by them not seeing Doctors when it could be medical ) , the other 2.....Nope, never....

If demon conjuration is not a lost art then it is a hidden art. What I am suggesting, one should not use a public forum alone but actually be proactive. Hit the books and meet the people, otherwise take up another hobby, try Pokemon or something.

Requesting long distance demon summonings has greased the wheels IMO.

Here is the bottom line on all of this...

..there are no spirits evil or otherwise...there are frequencies of light...that is all...

....but...the Human Mind has a very unique function...our thoughts seek their physical equivalent...the more you think about something, anything, the more likely those thoughts are to be transformed into physical equivalent...this is why pedophiles wind up actually kidnapping, raping and killing children...this is why things like Columbine happened...

My whole post in the beginning was bent toward this concept...but apparently everyone missed it...so...there you go...

Bigfoot, Alien abduction, Ghosts...... :tu:

If demon conjuration is not a lost art then it is a hidden art. What I am suggesting, one should not use a public forum alone but actually be proactive. Hit the books and meet the people, otherwise take up another hobby, try Pokemon or something.

Requesting long distance demon summonings has greased the wheels IMO.

Again, meet what people?......Who?

Give me some names and numbers?

And your quote above, it goes both ways......

Stop posting about having demon issues after using a ouija board, or posting about how you wake up and can not move and see a demon.....

Again, meet what people?......Who?

Give me some names and numbers?

And your quote above, it goes both ways......

Stop posting about having demon issues after using a ouija board, or posting about how you wake up and can not move and see a demon.....

Ugh... you still dont get it do you?

You are requesting a public forum to produce demons for you.

Well, heck, I suggest you look far beyond a public forum. Do some personal research and experiment.

Whatever, I am sick of this thread already.

Ugh... you still dont get it do you?

You are requesting a public forum to produce demons for you.

Well, heck, I suggest you look far beyond a public forum. Do some personal research and experiment.

Whatever, I am sick of this thread already.

No, you do not get it.

Well before this topic started, I have done plenty of research on this " Demon " thing. I helped, if not started ( yes, I am proud of it ) showing the true colors of " The Demon Exorcist " on Animal Planet, and feel I helped stop that show ( and frauds ) from going anywhere.

Because of the research I have done, I made this topic.....Why?

I all ready explained it at the start, this is what you do not get.

Bottom line, I have researched, and can find nothing at all that is even close to being solid. There is nothing out there. Unless you dig deeper then paranormal and look at the psychological / religious side, then there is a ton of information. The psychological having facts, and strong evidence.The religious side, well it is blind faith, and supports evidence that " demons " are a tool for faith driven groups.

Yet, we see claims and topics of Demons, or how to get rid of them....

Worse off, we see people telling people how to get rid of them, or that they actually have a demon problem.....When the claimant may very well have a medical issue.

All of the above two are all on public forums / internet, and it seems no where else.

And in case you missed it, I have experimented.

So, I have done plenty of personal research.....You seem to be replying as if you know something I do not, and again, if you do share your sources, as I have all ready tried.

What do you want me to say that will make you happy?.....I, again, do not understand why people like you get so upset when someone speaks the truth ( from facts ), and it does not go along with your belief. I am not telling anyone what to believe, I am sharing facts with people to help them decide what to believe. If someone's belief is so strong that it is fact to them, and they push it off as fact to others, they better have some evidence to back it up...

And be careful, I do research evidence, although I have seen nothing but blind faith, personal belief, and flat out lies so far.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 3

And be careful, I do research evidence, although I have seen nothing but blind faith, personal belief, and flat out lies so far.

You stand corrected, all you have shown is a failure to produce a demon off of a public forum. Kudos!

You stand corrected, all you have shown is a failure to produce a demon off of a public forum. Kudos!

Well, I guess I can be in the same thousands upon thousands of people that claim to be possessed, claim to see and talk to ghosts, claim to know how to get rid of demons, etc, etc, etc....None of us have any evidence to support they even exist!.....KUDOS TO ALL OF US>>>WOOOOHOOOOO :clap::tsu::tu:

Difference....I took their claims and instructions, and tried them, and reported out....

Will any of them do that?......Keep in mind, I said I would video anything strange and share it.....So, these claimants should easilly be able to do that. ( also, earlier in the thread, I explained I had no capability to video, I do now )....

And why do you avoid discussing the other points I made to you, after your attempts at mocking me?......Here, let me try again :

No, you do not get it.

Well before this topic started, I have done plenty of research on this " Demon " thing. I helped, if not started ( yes, I am proud of it ) showing the true colors of " The Demon Exorcist " on Animal Planet, and feel I helped stop that show ( and frauds ) from going anywhere.

Because of the research I have done, I made this topic.....Why?

I all ready explained it at the start, this is what you do not get.

Bottom line, I have researched, and can find nothing at all that is even close to being solid. There is nothing out there. Unless you dig deeper then paranormal and look at the psychological / religious side, then there is a ton of information. The psychological having facts, and strong evidence.The religious side, well it is blind faith, and supports evidence that " demons " are a tool for faith driven groups.

Yet, we see claims and topics of Demons, or how to get rid of them....

Worse off, we see people telling people how to get rid of them, or that they actually have a demon problem.....When the claimant may very well have a medical issue.

All of the above two are all on public forums / internet, and it seems no where else.

And in case you missed it, I have experimented.

Again, why does this upset you soooo much?....Why will you not answer that?

If any proof of real demonic activity comes out, I will be excited....I will not get all butt hurt, I love when new things are discovered.

I would have been happy if I could have been the one to prove it, seriously...Hell, you should be supporting my cause, not mocking it.

Not so sure why that p***es people like you off, and I guess I will never know.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 2

Not so sure why that p***es people like you off, and I guess I will never know.

just let it go, man..

you started a stupid thread and got a million hits and replies..

just let it go, man..

you started a stupid thread and got a million hits and replies..

Your point?

Edited by Sakari

how could anyone with half a brain take you seriously when you start a thread with such a title?? and here you are after all these pages, still bickering back and forth like a child.. i work with removing demonic possesions from people and homes, so i am highly offended that a man of your age (i thought you must be 17) is wanting to invite these "demons" into his home..

of all the posts and topics that get deleted from this forum and the mods see this topic as "fine"???