Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 16 votes

sandy hook "exposed"?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2905 replies to this topic

#1321    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,179 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:09 AM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 16 April 2013 - 05:51 AM, said:

And tuskegee?

Racism. The Aussie Government only finally apologised for the horrific act of the stolen generations in 2008. Didn't compensate any of them either. These racist cretins felt no need to apologise. That's not Government, that is the worst mankind has to offer.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#1322    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,045 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:10 AM

Bringing up the Tuskegee experiments in this context discusts me.  That was derived from a feeling that racial minorities in lower economic classes were not of value and the scientific knowledge more important.  Racist and discusting as that was, it does not compare with killing innocent children.

We also note that it all became public: things like that cannot be kept secret -- there will be morally outraged people -- and in the end it helped bring an end to this sort of racism in the States.

#1323    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,179 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:17 AM

View PostFrank Merton, on 16 April 2013 - 07:10 AM, said:

Bringing up the Tuskegee experiments in this context discusts me.  That was derived from a feeling that racial minorities in lower economic classes were not of value and the scientific knowledge more important.  Racist and discusting as that was, it does not compare with killing innocent children.

We also note that it all became public: things like that cannot be kept secret -- there will be morally outraged people -- and in the end it helped bring an end to this sort of racism in the States.

That is the best point, and one that is always ignored. We find out.

I agree, I am not sure how the Tuskegee experiments compare to a mass slaughter of children, but it does not seem to have a context the comparison works in at all. Who is supposed to be "covered" at Sandy Hook in this fashion I wonder?

I think racism is plain dumb, never could understand it myself, I can understand and witness stereotyping, but I do not think it is the same thing. The color of one's skin to me is like having short or long legs, being skinny or fat, having a big nose or a small one, red hair, black hair blonde hair, I do not get what changes with skin. Culture is the big difference we tend to have, and argue about.

Edited by psyche101, 16 April 2013 - 07:20 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#1324    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,507 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:29 AM

This 'train of thought', in my opinion, has derailed.

Edit: I know that it's late at night, but, the topic at hand is, the 'Sandy Hook Massacre'.

Edited by Likely Guy, 16 April 2013 - 07:39 AM.

#1325    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,378 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:35 PM

View PostLikely Guy, on 16 April 2013 - 04:03 AM, said:

Operation Northwoods is the famous 50 year old red herring that keeps getting waved about. It stinks to high heaven.

The government was not "ready, willing and able to implement it, the ONLY reason why they never is because the Kennedy administration rejected it."

The military/intelligence, like they do, waved it like an option (kind of like the invasion of Canada in the 1930's - hypothetical war games). Yes, the Kennedy adminstration kiboshed the plan, because they were in fact the government, not the military.

You do see the distinction, don't you? I'm not sure though, because your statement is self argumentative.

The larger point is that the plan was conceived by the Pentagon.  And to keep things in perspective, the head of the Kennedy Administration was assassinated sometime later for having the gall, and the courage, to stand up to his Pentagon handlers.

Imagine for a moment that Nixon had won the election.  Might he have gone along with the script of Northwoods?  My guess is that he would have.

#1326    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,045 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:41 PM

Somewhere I had gotten the notion that there was a man named Oswald involved in the Kennedy assination, not the Pentagon.  The implication I get from your message is that he was a Pentagon operative.  I gotta tell you man if you think that you really need professional help.

#1327    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,378 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:44 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 16 April 2013 - 01:41 PM, said:

Somewhere I had gotten the notion that there was a man named Oswald involved in the Kennedy assination, not the Pentagon.  The implication I get from your message is that he was a Pentagon operative.  I gotta tell you man if you think that you really need professional help.

Frank

I'm sure you know what a puppet is?  And what a puppeteer is?  A puppet master?  A pawn, to use the chess analogy?  What about the term "plausible deniability"?  What about Manchurian candidate?

Did you know that experiments with mind control have been conducted by the US government for decades?  And that the Canadian McGill University was even involved in some of them?

#1328    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,045 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:26 PM

I'm sorry, but I don't participate in conspiracy debates.  I find them far too speculative and generally just plain nuts, and way too influenced by Hollywood and some of the vilest forms of dirty politics.  People will believe what they want to believe, and that is their right.

#1329    FurthurBB

FurthurBB

Government Agent

• 3,359 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:42 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 15 April 2013 - 05:07 PM, said:

The only motive I can imagine for the authorities staging such a horrible crime would be to stimulate gun regulation.  I just simply do not accept that anyone, let alone a government official, would do such a thing.  Not just the moral consideration, but also the horrible conseuences if such a scheme were discovered.

Besides, this carnage has been going on for a long time and Americans still will not give up their guns.  It would be known that it wouldn't work.

Not to mention we are talking about maybe getting gun control regulations to pass that might have been passed without it.  There is just not enough benefit for that to be a reasonable motive.

Edited by FurthurBB, 16 April 2013 - 03:46 PM.

#1330    FurthurBB

FurthurBB

Government Agent

• 3,359 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:44 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 15 April 2013 - 07:28 PM, said:

Tiggs is exactly correct in this statement. The investigative part of it cannot release information is completed. That is because if there was a second suspect found they would be compromising any prosecution of said individual.

But alas too change the 2nd Amendment and take away guns and ammo that we could but at Xmas last year is tantamount to acting on an investigation that is incomplete. Im really embarrassed for our politicians over all this.

That is not going to happen.  If changing the 2nd was their goal they (nebulous meanies) are idiots.

Edited by FurthurBB, 16 April 2013 - 03:44 PM.

#1331    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,578 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:52 PM

I'm curious as to how quickly those Boston streets will be back up and running compared to the five months this school has been locked down.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#1332    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 9,088 posts

• Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:31 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 16 April 2013 - 03:52 PM, said:

I'm curious as to how quickly those Boston streets will be back up and running compared to the five months this school has been locked down.
They'll be closed for "several days" - which sounds about ballpark. The investigation at the school finished after two weeks.

"What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" - Tiggs vs PA - Did Jesus Really exist? - The Formal Debate:
HERE
Posted Image

#1333    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,583 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:05 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 16 April 2013 - 02:26 PM, said:

I'm sorry, but I don't participate in conspiracy debates.  I find them far too speculative and generally just plain nuts, and way too influenced by Hollywood and some of the vilest forms of dirty politics.  People will believe what they want to believe, and that is their right.

i posted this before but i believe it deserves a second mention.

"When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic."

Dresden James

#1334    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 18 April 2013 - 12:51 AM

View PostFrank Merton, on 16 April 2013 - 02:26 PM, said:

Errrm, this is the "Conspiracies & Secret Societies" part of the site,  so why are You here IF You do NOT "participate in conspiracy debates" ?

Posted Image

#1335    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,507 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:13 AM

View PostJackofalltrades, on 18 April 2013 - 12:51 AM, said:

Errrm, this is the "Conspiracies & Secret Societies" part of the site,  so why are You here IF You do NOT "participate in conspiracy debates" ?

Frank clearly wasn't debating. He was leaving a comment in the comment section.