Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The end of the world

Rlyeh

Since the end of the world is close by, can those who believe it donate money to me within the next 10 days?

You won't be needing it or anything.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 4

Ha! Well as I don't believe in the 2012 armageddon claims or whatever....I shall be keeping all my money to myself and spend it at Xmas!

10 days!? Aww geez, I was gonna make some cookies and rosettes then. Oh well....

I want 1/2 .

Maybe.

The world isn't ending, it's beginning.

Anyone dumping all their cash because of doomsday can drop some in my piggy bank too.

I do accept cheques, put prefer PayPal. Thank you in advance.

Since the end of the world is close by, can those who believe it donate money to me within the next 10 days?

You won't be needing it or anything.

Give us your paypal details and I will send something through , you will see my return email is kissmybottom@hotmail.com .

Tip.

• Like 1

it could have been on the 20th.. then I would not have to fly back to work .. :( 2nd day back at work and the world is going to end.. so annoyed.. been invited to 3 end of the world parties and the post end of the world parties and I got to work ...

I want my coffin filled with my life savings all in pennies.

Well if it is the end of the world, who is going to bury you?

If the world ends, at least I will know the joy of owning a Siberian Husky puppy. He peed on all of my (wrapped) Christmas presents. Oh well, guess Jesus's birthday isn't coming this year anyway.