Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien photos that make you go HHHMMM .......

mfrmboy

What photos of aliens make you think they could be real ?

A few that I had to take a second look at -

Does anyone know anything about these ?post-31684-0-11533000-1352903165_thumb.jpost-31684-0-68244300-1352903181_thumb.jpost-31684-0-87680700-1352903195_thumb.jpost-31684-0-70758900-1352903228_thumb.j

Edited by mfrmboy
  • Like 1

The new Richard Nixon got there before I did! lol

In photo 4, if you look really really carefully with a microscope, you can see the virgin Mary.....somewhere.

• Like 4

Yeah they are all fakes

The new Richard Nixon got there before I did! lol

Why do you both say that? I have absolutely no idea, just looking at those photos whether they are real or not. These days, with model-making for films etc being so lifelike, even if a real alien was captured no one would believe it :lol: !

• Like 2

Why do you both say that? I have absolutely no idea, just looking at those photos whether they are real or not. These days, with model-making for films etc being so lifelike, even if a real alien was captured no one would believe it :lol: !

But those photos where not taken yesterday, they were taken before we had the equipment to make them look really real. In those days it would seem quite a remarkable feat to create something like them, hence the followers, but today we know better, hence they are fake.

Anyway, anything related to aliens which appear on youtube before it appears on the news is generally a fake.

Edited by freetoroam

But those photos where not taken yesterday, they were taken before we had the equipment to make them look really real. In those days it would seem quite a remarkable feat to create something like them, hence the followers, but today we know better, hence they are fake.

Anyway, anything related to aliens which appear on youtube before it appears on the news is generally a fake.

I have to say, you haven't convinced me ....

I have to say, you haven't convinced me ....

Convinced you of what? that the photos are real or fake or that the virgin mary is hidden somewhere in photo 4?

So what dates were they taken?

mcrom901, you are cheating, that was not in original line up, you can`t just add photos willy nilly.

Cute little monkey though...and I am convinced that one is real.

• Like 5

Convinced you of what? that the photos are real or fake or that the virgin mary is hidden somewhere in photo 4?

You haven't convinced me that they are fake. I really don't see how you could be so sure just from looking at the photos.

they're real...

I see it!! I see the Virgin Mary in that one! ;)

• Like 1

So what dates were they taken?

1947................trowbridgeplanetearth.com/ALI/ROS/Autops.html

It would be impossible to tell if the subject of a photo is real or not these days.

I am not asking if they are real.... just if there is any info on them and if there are any pics that make you think that the subject could possibly be a true extraterrestrial.

It would be impossible to tell if the subject of a photo is real or not these days.

I am not asking if they are real.... just if there is any info on them and if there are any pics that make you think that the subject could possibly be a true extraterrestrial.

Watch the video I posted. The pics are stills from a 'reenactment' video that used a Hollywood alien. They are fake. :tu:

Slave2Fate, I have a feeling that your video showing where the photos came from won't convince some people here either. They are long gone..

I know I can't convince everyone but there may be some that can see reason...I hope. :tu:

[media=]

[/media]

Quoting this video and bumping to hopefully put this thread to rest.. it's not real. It's a hollywood prop. Spend the 4 and a half minutes watching the video instead of hours replying to people saying you're "not convinced"...

• Like 1

You haven't convinced me that they are fake. I really don't see how you could be so sure just from looking at the photos.

==================================

One small clue, something comes from millions of miles away, carriers through the galaxy at speed we could not even dream of on drugs, sours the universe and all is hazzards, arrives here and can not steer to avoid a tree, and happens to be in the same form as the only living thing on this Earth that thinks its a god...man!

Plus, the plastic looking faces are a giveaway.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

Let me preface by saying that my personal opinion/belief is that there absolutely are not intelligent beings from elswhere in our universe visiting the earth. That being said I always found this particular image intriguing

realalien.jpg

• Like 1

1947................trowbridgeplanetearth.com/ALI/ROS/Autops.html

You mean trollbridgeplanetearth.com - of course spelling was never one of their talents :P

• Like 1