Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Now I REALLY have proof

palecricket1

Here's the proof plain and simple (and to be perfectly honest I'm surprised I'm the only one to solve this blatent riddle. Do those nimrods in Yale realize a 14 year old figured out the one question that's been plagueing them for years?!). yah so anyway, matrixes have the capacity to store energy. We know that. That has been proven hundreds of thousands of millions of times over and was used in medicine in some countries in the early 1800's. The lungs, brain ventricles, and intestines are all matrixes, and oddly enough correlate exactly with the 3 energy storage fields described in Vedic/Doaist medicine. This energy, as has also been proven at least 1000000 times over, disrupts electromagnetic energy fields. If there was no way of safely routing that energy, it would hit the heart and the brain, which run off of electrical (electromagnetic) impulses (IE neurons, AV/SV nodes/perkinje fibers). Therefore without that way of safely routing that energy, the brain and heart would be rendered impossible to use shortly after birth. Therefore the brain must have a way of controlling energy and moving it safely out of the body, since no amount of tissue and protect against this field (people can sends energy beams using simlar matrixes through buildings so i doubt a little bone or muslce will do anything). If the brain can control energy (which clearly must be an involuntary function since no one conciously focuses on moving their energy away from their heart and brain) and as displayed by breathing, involuntary functions can become delegated to some extent, then it's most certainly possible that one could develop a skill for controlling their energy. Moreover, what with genetic mutations occuring so frequently, it's more than likely that one would be born with this ability. Energy can move objects, that's a fact. Look what gravity does. Look how we can levitate trains using electromagnetic energy. Look at telekinesis. If you can manipulate energy, any pychic powers are doable. Except precognition which is NOT something that can be induced except via divine intervention. That is not even pychic, it's actually a side affect that occurs most commonly when the brain collects large quantities of energy. This can occur as a result of pychic powers, or of other things. So it's not purely pychic and certainly not inductive. Just in case I've attatched an unedited video of me moving a piece of paper balanced on a pin from about 15 feet away in a windless environment. THIS IS NOT DOCTORED I assure you.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• palecricket1

• aquatus1

• PsychicPenguin

• Stellar

oh ha lol nevermind about that last part i just realized that i can't attach files.

I agree with everything you said!!!

I beleive we can use our energy to move objects

Teleknisis etc...

can you send me the vidoe of you moving tha object?

over AIm or e mail?

im really interested to see it...

also how can you learn to use this energy?

i want to learn to move things with my mind

but people tell me its demonic..

but i think this and magic are two very different things

but yeah i want to see that video

and also if you could tell me how i can learn to

move things with my mind

that would be great!

Hi palecricket1,

I have got to say that the points that you make are all real to me also and to be honest I think it's been widely know and accepted for thousands of years (not by everyone though!!). Im pretty sure it will be mainstream again within my livetime.

Anyway I would like to see the video too.... please email me it, I can put on the web for other to download if you like.

Also a few tips on how to do this would be good original.gif

cheers,

Stuart

How on earth can you move a piece of paper off of a pin? I can understand making peoples heads implode, but a PIECE OF PAPER? not only that but one that is BALANCED PRECARIOUSLY on a PIN?

Thats the most fantastic thing I have ever heard.

You say it was in a windless environment? You live in a vacuum as well?

You truly are remarkable.

well in that case it must have been lots of coincidences when i move the psi wheel. i have my mom come in to watch and i spin it crazy(no i dont breath on it) then for 10 min. my mom tries and it doesnt budge...what a coincidence eh?

Thats incredible Skiwi.

How can anyone argue with that nugget of irrefutable evidence?

But, just in case there are STILL some non believers out there, could we please have a link to your mom?

Pale, at fourteen years of age you are at a very important part of your life. Please don't waste your time convincing yourself of non existent abilities. Instead spend time thinking about the REAL world, what's happening around us and if, as you grow older, there is anything positive that can do to change things for the better.

Looking for something that is not there is not the answer.

Edited by Boddhi

yah so anyway, matrixes have the capacity to store energy. We know that. That has been proven hundreds of thousands of millions of times over and was used in medicine in some countries in the early 1800's.

Well, no actually. Your entire post kind of falls apart right at the beginning. There is no proof that matrixes even exist, let alone have the capacity to store 'energy (what kind?). It has not been proven in any sort of scientific study to date.

As for psi-wheels...there was a time when they convinced me of my budding powers as a psychic as well, until I noticed that the wheel turned at times that I was not paying attention to it, or that I could duplicate my cupped hands with two pieces of curved cardboard, or that any number of different ways could be used to obtain a false reading.

I'm not entirely sure why you think those nimrods at Yale have even been thinking about these issues for any length of time, but let me assure you, if they did bother with them, they would subject these beliefs to a series of scientific tests, using rigorous methodology and monitoring, to achieve results far more credible than merely making a piece of paper spin on a needle. Why haven't such studies been produced? Because, to date, when all physical causes of perceived movement are removed, no paranatural powers step in to take their place.

To paraphrase a favorite movie of mine "You use the word 'proven' a lot. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Edited by aquatus1

You are talking about the brains energy affecting things that are connected to it, that are part of the same thing, the brains energy is sent through nerves to the corresponding organ, this is not the same as being able to control and completely seperate entity that your brain is in no way connected to.

Energy... matrixes... WTF???

Sorry... that's not a proof. Psi is still unexplained.

Anyway.. aquatus.. I found your post rather disturbing.

As for psi-wheels...there was a time when they convinced me of my budding powers as a psychic as well, until I noticed that the wheel turned at times that I was not paying attention to it, or that I could duplicate my cupped hands with two pieces of curved cardboard, or that any number of different ways could be used to obtain a false reading.

You have an unexplained phenomena right there... it doesn't matter wether it is telekinetic or not, but how the psi-wheel turns is unexplained.

I like to refer to it as 'air'

Psi wheels cannot be rotated by wind. Wind tends to turn it into an equilibrium position or knocked it off the base rather than makes it rotates continuously.

1) Here's the proof plain and simple

2) brain ventricles are matrixes and oddly enough correlate exactly with the 3 energy storage fields.

2) If there was no way of safely routing that energy, it would hit the heart and the brain, which run off of electrical impulses. Therefore without that way of safely routing that energy, the brain and heart would be rendered impossible to use shortly after birth.

3)Moreover, what with genetic mutations occuring so frequently, it's more than likely that one would be born with this ability.

4)Energy can move objects, that's a fact. Look what gravity does.

5)Look how we can levitate trains using electromagnetic energy.

6)Look at telekinesis.

7)I've attatched an unedited video of me moving a piece of paper balanced on a pin from about 15 feet away in a windless environment. THIS IS NOT DOCTORED I assure you.

I will argue all the points you have made.

1) this offers no proof, it is simply your theory of how things may work, there is no evidence to support your claim.

2) There are 4 connected Ventricles within your brain, they are continuous with the central canal of the spinal cord and contain cerebrospinal fluid, there is no energy here.

3)genetic mutations very rarely are positive and almost always result in a miscarrige, there would be a 1 in ten billion chance (thats ten million million) of a positive mutation occuring and even then there is no saying what the mutation would be.

4) Gravity is a result of a massive attracting charge created by a huge mass of atoms situated so close together, the forces at play here are in no way related to the energy you are describing.

5) this is also a result of opposing charges, which again have no relation to your point.

6) this is a phenomenon that no one has solidly proven or yet understands therefore is a bad argument for you to use.

7) in order to balance something on a point of a pin you need to find the exact center point in which the mass on all sides of the pin are equal, the force of gravity has to be pulling down on all sides of the paper equally, this is very difficult to achieve and there can also be illusions of this happening where it would seem balanced but would fall over after about 15 seconds or so, just because it looks balanced doesnt mean that on an atomic level it is balanced.

Because of these points I have made I can conclude that this post is in no way proof of anything. It is merely the result of some deviated mind which believes it knows more than it actually does.

but hey, dont get discouraged, think of it as constructive criticism.

1) Here's the proof plain and simple

2) brain ventricles are matrixes and oddly enough correlate exactly with the 3 energy storage fields.

2) If there was no way of safely routing that energy, it would hit the heart and the brain, which run off of electrical impulses. Therefore without that way of safely routing that energy, the brain and heart would be rendered impossible to use shortly after birth.

DAMNIT!!! I didnt check my post wacko.gif

anyway, the second number 2 is here: all nerve impulses are transfered using chemical energy and that doesnt need to be dissipated in any way shape or form

Penguin

Maybe we are talking about different things. I thought a psi wheel was (basically) a square piece of paper creased from corner to corner and balanced on the point of a needle.

This is what I used. Originally, I would cup my hands about four inches away from the wheel and think about generating a 'psi ball' (I hadn't heard of any of these terms back then. I just called it a pinwheel and 'the force'). Every time I did this, the thing would spin. A little later, I began to do actual experiments and found that by using the previously mentioned methods, the wheel spun as well. Using smoke from an incense stick, I found that it was air traveling around my hand that was turning the wheel.

OK.. sorry.. actually I made a wrong assumption blush.gif and my psi-wheel was bad blush.gif

Anyway.. whatever turned your psi-wheel is not the air moving arround your hand... I found it very unlikely. I'l post my findings later.... and have you find the source of the wind?

Yes, the smoke is what gave it away by letting me track the movement of the wind. It was a vortex effect in which a source of warmth (my hand or the table) moved the existing air in the 'cup' upwards, causing air to move in through the gaps at either end of my hands or of the curved pieces of cardboard, causing the wheel to run.

I tried to isolate it by putting a clear plastic tumbler over it, and the wheel did turn, but when I sealed the bottom, the wheel no longer turned.

This is cool... but, I can only hope you've sent your finding into those " nimrods " over at Yale ! grin2.gif

That's interesting... I still could not reproduce the effect though.

If I picture your setup correctly... it should look like a full circle with two gaps. Then from which gap the air actually moved in? If the setup is symetrical then we would expect the air moved in from both gap, and left from the center of the cardboard... creating no net rotation.

Also tables and cardboards normally do not generate heat... did you do it under the sun? And are you sure that your smoke was not warmer than the surrounding air, creating a false reading of upward motion?

Also free convection is generally weak, and I found the boundary layer is only 1 inch thick and should not affect something 4 inches away. Other than that I found that creating free vortex with air is rather hard, and even blowing into the system does not turn the wheel very well. Did you confirm the existance of the vortex?

In the last case where you managed to stop the wheel.. where exactly did you put the seal?

Yes, the air came from both gaps. Due to the vortex effect, the air rotated in the cup formed by my hand or the cardboard, then left from the top. The wheel rotated due to the circulating air. Blowing into it would actually disrupt the vortex, as the force of the air entering would push straight to the center instead of circulating around the edges.

My desk was right in front of my window, so it heated up as a result. The cardboard concentrated that area of heat upwards instead of letting it spread out like the rest of the desk.

It's turning into a fluid mechanics thread. grin2.gif We managed to hijack it thumbsup.gif

Blowing into it actually created a vortex (confirmed by spreading small pieces off paper inside). I blew against the circular surface and not straight through the gap. The wheel did not turn very well. I suspected the problem lies in the boundary layer, that only air close enough to the circular wall actually moved. This is also visible from the pieces of paper. So I created a larger wheel with its 4 corners close enough to the wall, and this time I made it rotates. Even though smaller radius increases the angular velocity towards the center, the linear velocity actually decreases.

I guess this boundary layer effect should not exist if you heated up the entire table. So did you find that the smoke moved with higher angular velocity towards the center? And how fast was it?

Hee hee, thread pirates! ;-)

Well, i had no way of measuring it back then (this was about ten years ago), but the smoke was not moving very fast at all. The smoke was more interested in moving away from the heat of the incense stick. I had to maneuver the smoke a bit till it cooled down enough to just wander along the surface of the desk. In all cases, the smoke only wafted in a circular fashion, fairly disproportionate to the speed the wheel was going in. I expected the smoke to move a bit faster when it moved past the wheel, but other than a quick zig-zag around it, it remained at the same speed.