Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

AP and/or Remote Viewing Test

Jjbreen

If there is an interest - I did this last year. It failed, in that it was found out that the person cracked the ZIPPED file with the pictures. This time it will be handled differently. I will ask one of the Mod's to have the 'picture' answers to the test - so that there will be no questions of 'foul play'

I will do the following:

Post my home w/a Google Map - so you know where to 'look'.

I will post the picture of the two 8 x 11 pieces of paper w/the answers (blanked out) - The mod will have the un-blanked copy.

The two pieces of paper will have a BOLD PRINTED NUMBER on of of them and an emotional picture on the other.

These will have NOTHING to do with 9/11 or other national news events, but will have emotions attached to them. Reason being is that emotional attachments have been in some rare cases to be easier to 'tune into' then non-emotional.

Any takers?

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jjbreen

• She-ra

• Lotus Flower

• bee

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We should have a topic like this pinned, that way maybe one day someone will actually rise to the challenge. It sucks to keep having to bump the topic. Another thing I'm not sure of: Does an APer of RVer have to have been to the place before in order to travel there in "spirit". Wouldn't it be twice as hard to find the place in "spirit"(Or whatever) than it would be in real life?

Edited by Zero of Deism

Any takers?

I have always wanted to try this, of course I may not be what your looking for (I dont hold much hopes of being succesful, but I will still have fun)

Unfortunatly, I am familiar with only a small aspect of Remote Viewing. I guess what I am saying/asking is this...

What exactly am I to be doing, describing your house or the Google Picture of your house, or the words/emotion on the picture?

Perhaps a pm with some more specifics? But I would like to give it a shot (no promises, well except the promise of no promises)

I'm not claiming to be psychic or anything....but just for the fun of it....and to give you a good laugh

maybe :D .....first thought that came into my head was butter/cheese....then when I read your post

about the emotional thing...I thought wedding dress....

Don't know if this was what we were surposed to do.....but that's all I can manage..... :P

I wouldn't say this was remote viewing....more a 'what popped into my head guess!'

I'm not claiming to be psychic or anything....but just for the fun of it....and to give you a good laugh

maybe :D .....first thought that came into my head was butter/cheese....then when I read your post

about the emotional thing...I thought wedding dress....

Don't know if this was what we were surposed to do.....but that's all I can manage..... :P

I wouldn't say this was remote viewing....more a 'what popped into my head guess!'

Umm - the 'test/experiment' hasn't started yet.

First see if there are any takers - if there are some takers: Then I will set up the Google Map - the pictures and the Mod to confirm he/she has the information. :)

Umm - the 'test/experiment' hasn't started yet.

First see if there are any takers - if there are some takers: Then I will set up the Google Map - the pictures and the Mod to confirm he/she has the information. :)

See...I told you I'd give you a laugh! You weren't wearing a wedding dress... eating cheese about

7 hours ago, were you? :D

Anyway....I hope you get some 'takers'....I don't mind having a go...if or when what-ever-it-is starts. ;)

I wonder if this test will generate the same interest as last year's. Good job on bringing it back.

JJ,

If you succeed in getting some volunteers together to attempt this, then I have no issue with keeping a copy of the images secret and then presumably posting them here when the test is completed.

Either PM me the images, or if you wish, send me a PM and I'll forward you an email address to send them to. I'll post in this thread to confirm that I've received them.

Tiggs

JJ,

If you succeed in getting some volunteers together to attempt this, then I have no issue with keeping a copy of the images secret and then presumably posting them here when the test is completed.

Either PM me the images, or if you wish, send me a PM and I'll forward you an email address to send them to. I'll post in this thread to confirm that I've received them.

Tiggs

Ok, Tiggs will be the "Keeper of the Truth" (answers) I will do my best to set it up tomorrow - and see if any takers give a go at it.

Thanks, Tiggs!! :tu:

Ok, Tiggs will be the "Keeper of the Truth" (answers) I will do my best to set it up tomorrow - and see if any takers give a go at it.

Thanks, Tiggs!! :tu:

Hey Jjbreen, interesting experiment! :tu:

This should be amusing. Leave it to JJ to think of something like this. :P

Ok - here is the TEST -

Supplied will be the following.

... Google Map of where I live.

... Picture of the wall where the pieces of paper are: Answers Yellowed out.

..... One is a DATE - w/an ICON and/or Word for that date.

NOTE: This date is or was not "National News" ie: 9/11 - Terrorist News or other such News Events. It is a date that does carry emotions w/it though.

..... One picture that carries an emotion w/it.

NOTE: Again this is not national news related. It's just a picture that does carry emotions w/it. It also has a key words and/or phrase to tell what it is.

Tiggs will have the picture w/the answers not yellowed out. The test will last 7 days. At which I will then post the answers.

NOW -- Obviously anyone that posts after the reveal, "that's what I thought!" Please do not do that. Hind Sight is always 20/20. If you do not post prior to the reveal date as to your attempt -=- then do not afterwards.

I will not answer the posted attempted answers until Next Sunday, 7-15-2007. -=- Now I do have a lung biopsy on this Tuesday. IF by some chance I have to remain in the hospital at this time - I will have someone else ready to release the answers and/or Tiggs will do it. Either way the answer will be released.

Ok:

Google Map:

post-42730-1183918521_thumb.jpg

Now - for those that might now someone here or live close to here. Do not try to spy in the window, LOL... The blinds are always closed down there in the family room. :)

Now the main wall where the two pictures are:

post-42730-1183918599_thumb.jpg

Ok - that's it - GOOD LUCK!! :D

Edited by Jjbreen

J. I hope your biopsy goes okay. :yes: Nothing too serious?

J. I hope your biopsy goes okay. :yes: Nothing too serious?

A spot in my L-Lung for 3 years has done nothing - then between the last two scans to "close the emotional roller coaster right" in two weeks, between the first one - Nothing no change, as has been the last 3 years - and the final one, two weeks later: The spot grew in 'significant size'. :angry: So Tuesday I go in for the biopsy. But due to a lung injury 32 years ago - there is a strong chance my lung might pop and I'll have to stay in for a week or two... ugh.... Oh well... it will be what it will be.

A spot in my L-Lung for 3 years has done nothing - then between the last two scans to "close the emotional roller coaster right" in two weeks, between the first one - Nothing no change, as has been the last 3 years - and the final one, two weeks later: The spot grew in 'significant size'. :angry: So Tuesday I go in for the biopsy. But due to a lung injury 32 years ago - there is a strong chance my lung might pop and I'll have to stay in for a week or two... ugh.... Oh well... it will be what it will be.

Our thoughts will be with you. Hopefully by the time you get back someone will have stepped up to take the challenge.

First let me say that we are all thinking positive for a negative. Now to the Test, i did not see the images yet that you put up, i simply read what you were going to do and had a feeling of what it was, now i am no remote viewer by any means and i to don't want to look like a fool but being realistic, the chances are slim that someone will come up with the right answers to your test so i will go ahead and make a fool of myself and tell you what a was seeing/feeling when i first read the post.....but before i do, are we supposed to post the answers here or pm them to tiggs?

First let me say that we are all thinking positive for a negative. Now to the Test, i did not see the images yet that you put up, i simply read what you were going to do and had a feeling of what it was, now i am no remote viewer by any means and i to don't want to look like a fool but being realistic, the chances are slim that someone will come up with the right answers to your test so i will go ahead and make a fool of myself and tell you what a was seeing/feeling when i first read the post.....but before i do, are we supposed to post the answers here or pm them to tiggs?

The "Test/Experiment" is public. All answers must be posted here. The reveal will be made next Sunday 7-14. I have e-mailed Tigg's with the pictures of the Answer and Eric the Raven has graciously accepted to help out too - So just in case - the bases are covered.

So - ALL answers must be posted in this thread. DO NOT send me PM's w/the Answers in that I will simply delete them.

EDITED: BTW - to all - NO CLUES WILL BE GIVEN. You post your answers/attempts and have to wait till next Sunday.

Edited by Jjbreen

OK and thank you, now to make an idiot out of myself....

First thing i felt is a wedding, a bride in a dress or her maids of honor in dresses, the date is on or around February 20.

i also feel like their are kids or family members around this lady or ladies........the writing i see is our happy day or the big day..

I see the color white with rainbow colors (maybe rain) , and an arch or walkway.

There ya go...........

[First thing i felt is a wedding, a bride in a dress or her maids of honor in dresses, the date is on or around February 20.

i also feel like their are kids or family members around this lady or ladies........the writing i see is our happy day or the big day..

Did you see that I got a wedding dress thing before it had even started? :)

Anyway....because it hadn't 'started'....I've now changed to something else...

I just let a date and picture pop into my head....so just for the fun of it.....

9th of May 1942.......something to do with a soldier and a horse....maybe

connected to a pretty young woman with a flower in her hair.

The "Test/Experiment" is public. All answers must be posted here. The reveal will be made next Sunday 7-14. I have e-mailed Tigg's with the pictures of the Answer and Eric the Raven has graciously accepted to help out too - So just in case - the bases are covered.

So - ALL answers must be posted in this thread. DO NOT send me PM's w/the Answers in that I will simply delete them.

EDITED: BTW - to all - NO CLUES WILL BE GIVEN. You post your answers/attempts and have to wait till next Sunday.

Ok - please post questions here. Do not PM me with any questions. IF you think of a question(s) odds are someone else did too. :D

Yes - you may make as many attempts as you wish. There is no limit - but don't go to 'far' and just start guessing.

Make honest attempts to focus on the house and the pictures on the fireplace wall.

No - I will not nor will Tiggs or Eric the Raven post, even a "NO - this is wrong." The answer will be made next Sunday.

Most importantly - Have fun with this - failure is not a big deal - it's an experiment to 'see'... (Punn intended) ;)

Wait, what about google map and co-ords? How are the APers suppose to make their way over to your place. =P

Wait, what about google map and co-ords? How are the APers suppose to make their way over to your place. =P

ZD - I posted the Google Map w/the address and cord's. Everything that is needed is supplied - I've made it as easy as I can.

Didn't notice the post. I'll look for it again.

Here's a few wild guesses since know one actually attempted to AP yet..

Those 2 pictures have something with either marriage, or a loved one who passed away. One word sticks to me.. "Miss". Tell me I'm psychic. =)

Year... 1994 or 1984. Month... Around April and day... 24th.

Edited by Zero of Deism