Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Am I mentally insane or is this something?

Diamons

Never really told anyone this so here it goes. I feel that things are going to happen and it happens. It's like I feel like I know the future or I can create whatever future I want.

This feeling takes over me and I go into autopilot and it happens. I can't control it as far as I know. Like say the lottery were to happen. Of that feeling took me over I would KNOW what the numbers were going to be. It's like knowing a fact. The sky is blue and that's a fact. That's the feeling I can have.

Examples. One of my teachers was absent even though he was NEVER absent. This was the only time he was absent the entire year and while walking to class that feeling took me over and I knew he was absent. During this time I can't think I sort of go into autopilot. I can forcefully take control but it's like a feeling of bliss where everything's great and I feel super confident. I can think a bit and stuff but my entire mind says "teacher is absent". I can't force myself to think oh how do I know that? I just know it and my mind focuses on that.

Another example. My aunt who I never knew died. It was in the morning sometime around 8 or 9 and I felt this incredible feeling of sorrow. I felt or realized the feeling and grasp of loss but couldn't figure out why. I got home and my mom tells me her sister died around 8 something in the morning.

These are only some of the feelings I remember. Most of the time I just tell myself they're coincidence but after reading this forum I'm thinking not. If I had the feeling I could say with 100% confidence I was going to win the lottery. I could walk into a room full of people shooting guns and KNOW I wasn't going to die.

The only way I can describe it is.... Im not religious at all but....I guess a deity or something takes me over?

Maybe you guys can shed some light? I find myself looking for that feeling when faced with uncertainty. It just comes and goes whenever and it's the strangest feeling in the world.

Never really told anyone this so here it goes. I feel that things are going to happen and it happens. It's like I feel like I know the future or I can create whatever future I want.

This feeling takes over me and I go into autopilot and it happens. I can't control it as far as I know. Like say the lottery were to happen. Of that feeling took me over I would KNOW what the numbers were going to be. It's like knowing a fact. The sky is blue and that's a fact. That's the feeling I can have.

Examples. One of my teachers was absent even though he was NEVER absent. This was the only time he was absent the entire year and while walking to class that feeling took me over and I knew he was absent. During this time I can't think I sort of go into autopilot. I can forcefully take control but it's like a feeling of bliss where everything's great and I feel super confident. I can think a bit and stuff but my entire mind says "teacher is absent". I can't force myself to think oh how do I know that? I just know it and my mind focuses on that.

Another example. My aunt who I never knew died. It was in the morning sometime around 8 or 9 and I felt this incredible feeling of sorrow. I felt or realized the feeling and grasp of loss but couldn't figure out why. I got home and my mom tells me her sister died around 8 something in the morning.

These are only some of the feelings I remember. Most of the time I just tell myself they're coincidence but after reading this forum I'm thinking not. If I had the feeling I could say with 100% confidence I was going to win the lottery. I could walk into a room full of people shooting guns and KNOW I wasn't going to die.

The only way I can describe it is.... Im not religious at all but....I guess a deity or something takes me over?

Maybe you guys can shed some light? I find myself looking for that feeling when faced with uncertainty. It just comes and goes whenever and it's the strangest feeling in the world.

Spread the gift, can you swing ot for me to win the lotto? my son to recover from CLD? and the missus to get her libido back?

Its called deja vu, its happened to me before now.

I'm absolutely positive it's not déjà vu. That's when you feel like something has happened before. It's a completely different feeling I've felt déjà vu before. This is completely different. It's like an empowering feeling of confidence almost like im creating the future through my will but that's not possible.

The more I read this the more insane I sound but I don't think I'm insane. In fact I'd consider myself highly intellectual and I usually don't believe in this stuff.

I'm absolutely positive it's not déjà vu. That's when you feel like something has happened before. It's a completely different feeling I've felt déjà vu before. This is completely different. It's like an empowering feeling of confidence almost like im creating the future through my will but that's not possible.

The more I read this the more insane I sound but I don't think I'm insane. In fact I'd consider myself highly intellectual and I usually don't believe in this stuff.

Seek help from a mental professional. Not because you're insane, but because asking for help from the internet probably isn't going to help your issue, whatever may be causing it, paranormal or not.

Self-fulfilling prophecy?

I guess? I don't know. It's sort of like things just click in place. I feel like my life is driving towards something. Things happen outside of my control that always help me in some way. Events happen to push me forward in just the right way. If I had that feeling in me i feel like I can make anything happen or rather I know what I need to make happen and it happens.

This all sounds so cheesy ugh.

Well you are not insane. Here's some key words you can go and research more. Look into synchronicity and synchronistic events. Also with your experiences that is something many people have experienced. It's Empathy, but to the scale that you are picking up on those connected to you despite physical distance/time. The feeling of the autopilot mode and just gliding with ease through everything as if you are ahead of the game for a few moments, is sort of what people talk about when they are in the "zone" meditation wise and also sports professionals. Many train specifically just to edge into this alt state to boost performance.

There that should give you some things to read up on.

Well you are not insane. Here's some key words you can go and research more. Look into synchronicity and synchronistic events. Also with your experiences that is something many people have experienced. It's Empathy, but to the scale that you are picking up on those connected to you despite physical distance/time. The feeling of the autopilot mode and just gliding with ease through everything as if you are ahead of the game for a few moments, is sort of what people talk about when they are in the "zone" meditation wise and also sports professionals. Many train specifically just to edge into this alt state to boost performance.

There that should give you some things to read up on.

The Japanese word for it is "satori". You will find more references with that word.

• 2 weeks later...

You are not crazy. How long has this been going on?? This Know you have been having could be due to many factors in life. I have had similar experiences in the past 6 months plus a bunch of other things. That is why I have come to these forums to find others that are experiencing the same type things. I would like to talk to you more on the subject and see where it leads us.

• Like 1

Clairsentience-my mentor has this Psychic Gift. Embrace it. it's a good thing.

Simony is not a gift. Genuine adept expression of warp clarity is unverifiable or weakly verifiable at best. You would already have undeniable veracity if there was any to be found, as you would be found out. Good is it's own punishment. Should you luxuriate or personally profit by these likely hypomanic instances, it would be for simplest self-confidence, or waxing egostate. If you would personally profit by simulacrum and prophecy, your reward will be to the detriment of all else you would sooner safeguard from harm.

Warp frenzy is not for everyone. Consult your own individual cargo cult before attempting to manipulate the will beyond its intended function. There is no such thing as a free lunch. Unless you've died already, you have no idea what you're dealing with. And even at that, you have no idea what you're dealing with.

Don't succumb to sensationalism. We are in the midst of an ongoing inquisition to eclipse the Salem Witch Trials. The light is a lie. A compelling lie, to be sure, but nonetheless artifice. Good guys do not wear white at the moment. They are saturated, else entirely invisible or concealed. You will be helped by strangers if helped at all, and they will ask nothing of you.

You live in a material reductionist society so what you have written will be incognito for most people.

I advise you to research non-dualism as well as Greek philosophy dealing with the nature of reality. You'll discover our reality is nothing more than perceptions.

Reality is mind and as we experience reality around us it means mind isnt limited to the confines of our skulls.

Sounds like what I think of as precognition. Without being able to say for sure I think that I might have experienced it a few times. It's not an on-demand kind of thing, and there is a sort of elevated mood or mind set that precedes it. Everything just starts falling into place and you seem to know what's next. I wish I could bottle it and sell it! That was a mercenary thing to say ... sorry. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

You're claircognizant. It means that you just know things. I am also claircognizant. I could go into work and know if my boss is going to miss work or not. There's no reason for me to know if he's going to be out or not. He's a private person and never lets us know if he'll be coming the next day or not but if I go into work and it would come to me if it's what I am thinking about. I also knew when my grandma and uncles past away. It's just an inner knowing. When people talk to me about their issues, even though I don't know anything about the law, I would usually say something like, it's against the law for so and so to do that to you. These people would do some research and it will turn out to be true. I also have a knack for learning about things that will be of great important to my future. When you go into this state you just have this inner knowing that what you're thinking is the truth. You just have to go along for the ride and see where this gift leads you.

Sounds like the "Law Of Attraction" to me,you should look that up haha

• 4 weeks later...

Sounds to me like simply Deja Vu. Let me elaborate; you couldve dreamed up these events, like the time your aunt died or the time you knew your teacher was absent. Ive had so many of these moments, hell I got struck by Deja Vu when I was sattalking to my mother in the sitting room, after I realized that I had dreamed the event,litteraly right after that my mother started a massive argument with me over nothing.

All im saying is, you may want to pay more attention to your dreams. I wouldnt call it a Deity or anything like.

I wouldnt call you insane, for a long time I thought that the future isnt set in stone, yet with all the visions in dreams ive had, it makes me wonder.

I dunno man, I think you should go to your 'quiet place' and meditate on this whole thing. Could do you wonders.

• 3 weeks later...

I need you to pm me now

Because I have the similar expiriences , knowing what's gonna happen and that I can make anything happen I always get what I want I used to put al these incidents Into coincidences ur more than a 100 incidents can't be right ?

I thought I was a freak

I hope you pm me :) I'm glad I'm not alone with this thing or ability

If this is true why have you not won the lotto?

So I have the same ability like the above person, I've had any incidents that's made me look and research about this

An incident

I work as a cashier and a kid with his mom came up to pay for an item

At that split second I spoke together with the kid and he tells his mom

*mommy I need the launcher too*

I said it with the kid together

That was weird coz the mom was like wtf ? :P

I jus went outside and calmed my self

I used to predict deaths of my family members a black dog used to appear to me and tell me that was when I was a kid

If I want anything I get it like 60% of the time

But I can make things happen for others like my ability or whatever u call it works better when I do it for someone else like et them out of trouble most of the time Ive had Many more similar incidents so ifsomeone ccan please help me I would be most happy

Thank you

Nolash Mendes

I've had :) but then I stopped because I had a feeling it's not right

He did...his insanity made him lose his ticket....damn that sounds like me actually...

• Like 1

I've had :) but then I stopped because I had a feeling it's not right

Maybe you could donate it?