Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Person Speaks to Dead through Skype

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 28 May 2012 - 07:44 PM

This is quite comical since this youtuber claiming that she/he can speak with the dead through skype. I couldn't find much information on how they doing it but i believe it just repeats the conversation of what the person said but in a very distorted way.

Also what I do not like is that you can not see the mic or the cords, you can easilyswitch the microphone off and back on to make the echo say certain words.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#2    Alaskanangel

Alaskanangel

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 07:59 PM

haha man this HAS to be totally fake.  I mean.. I would like to believe that this stuff could happen but I doubt this is the real deal.

#3    Kaikou

Kaikou

The Akuma Plant

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,733 posts

• What If you could look right through the cracks....

Posted 28 May 2012 - 08:15 PM

Alaskanangel, on 28 May 2012 - 07:59 PM, said:

haha man this HAS to be totally fake.  I mean.. I would like to believe that this stuff could happen but I doubt this is the real deal.
Can't remember too much about this, all I know is it's something called crossover talk.
It's been out for a couple of years now.

Apparently you can try it yourself by adding "crossovertalk" to your skype contacts.
Not sure if I really believe it or not.

#4    Ninhursag

Ninhursag

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

• Et In Arcadia Ego

Posted 30 May 2012 - 02:55 PM

This Whole Thing Reminds Me Of An Article A Few Months Ago Where A Deceased Men Sent Emails To His Family And Friends :rolleyes:

~ Nothing In Nature Is By Chance... Something Appears To Be Chance Only Because Of Our Lack Of Knowledge. - Brauch De Spinoza ~

#5    WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

• When i'm right,no one remembers!
    When i'm wrong no one forgets !

Posted 30 May 2012 - 03:00 PM

in the afterlife the dead is speaking  ENGLISH .   :D

#6    Ninhursag

Ninhursag

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

• Et In Arcadia Ego

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:27 PM

WhyDontYouBeliEveMe, on 30 May 2012 - 03:00 PM, said:

in the afterlife the dead is speaking  ENGLISH .   :D

Well I Don't See This As A Problem .. If They Wanted To Contact Us They Would Probably Do It In The Language We Would Be Able To Understand Them ..
What Would Be The Point In Letting Us Know The Are Still Around And Doing It In Swahili ..

~ Nothing In Nature Is By Chance... Something Appears To Be Chance Only Because Of Our Lack Of Knowledge. - Brauch De Spinoza ~

#7    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 2,654 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 02:17 PM

Why would a ghost be multilingual? From all I can say, it does not look like they are especially smart fellas. Some apparently don't even know they are dead.

And I have one off-topic question: Is there a reason why you always write this FuNkY? I find it hard to read and therefore annoying.

#8    WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

• When i'm right,no one remembers!
    When i'm wrong no one forgets !

Posted 31 May 2012 - 02:40 PM

Ninhursag, on 31 May 2012 - 01:27 PM, said:

Well I Don't See This As A Problem .. If They Wanted To Contact Us They Would Probably Do It In The Language We Would Be Able To Understand Them ..
What Would Be The Point In Letting Us Know The Are Still Around And Doing It In Swahili ..
heheh its not a problem .its just wrong hahaha . i believe they can communicate with thuoghts..  and 70% of the world .they dont know how to speak english !!! maybe 20 more years the world ll be consumed. by english .but thats a different story ..

FLOMBIE ? well there r lot of reasons, why some dont even know they r dead. .. got nothing to do with intelligent !
but to speak with the dead with skype? its hard to believe ! even for some1 like me..

#9    keriannlester

keriannlester

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:55 PM

Brian Topp, on 28 May 2012 - 07:44 PM, said:

This is quite comical since this youtuber claiming that she/he can speak with the dead through skype. I couldn't find much information on how they doing it but i believe it just repeats the conversation of what the person said but in a very distorted way.

Also what I do not like is that you can not see the mic or the cords, you can easilyswitch the microphone off and back on to make the echo say certain words.

This is my video you posted on here from youtube, My name is Keri and I'm a paranormal investigator/sensitive.  I did not use any mics when recording this video. The only equipment I used was Skype and my small wonder RCA video recorder, that's it.  You can try cross over talk yourself on skype, just add cross over talk on your contacts list and call em up.  I have recorded many videos using skype to talk to the dead.  The only part I edited was when I add subtitles at the bottom of the screen.  If you would like to know more, I would be happy to talk to you.  my youtube name so you can see the other videos is keriannlester.  Have a blessed day.

#10    keriannlester

keriannlester

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:58 PM

Alaskanangel, on 28 May 2012 - 07:59 PM, said:

I honestly don't know if cross over talk is fake, but my videos are the real deal.  My girlfriend of 12 years passed away 3 years ago, sleeping next to me in bed.  Since then I have talked to her twice on Cross over talk, she said things that only she and I would know about, like the nickname she called me.  About her son being in jail even though he was put in jail a year after her death?????  I honestly think it's the real deal.

Edited by keriannlester, 07 August 2012 - 07:59 PM.

#11    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,058 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:27 PM

Anyone can talk to the dead.

Getting them to talk back is the difficult thing.

Edited by Archimedes, 07 August 2012 - 10:27 PM.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#12    drpaxton

drpaxton

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 218 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:47 PM

So...as someone who has little knowledge about Skype and has never used it, here is what I am understanding.  If you have a Skype account, you can activate something called Crossover Talk that lets you talk to the dead?? Do they claim this is real or just fun? Have others had 'real' talk to the deat experiences with this? How does Skype claim they pull this off.

#13    Inn Spectre

Inn Spectre

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 90 posts

• "To the logician all things should be seen exactly as they are"

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:52 AM

keriannlester, on 07 August 2012 - 07:55 PM, said:

This is my video you posted on here from youtube, My name is Keri and I'm a paranormal investigator/sensitive.
I don't know how that 'system' works, but I'm afraid you're simply applying your own wishful interpretation to those ludicrously garbled responses, if that's what they are. In keeping with most other 'paranormal investigators', I would guess that you lapse into the same self-deception when you interpret 'EVPs'.

#14    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:52 AM

Thanks Keri for responding.

So tell us what you do know about this connection and can you explain how to connect to it because I have skype and I like to do research on this. I be honest I highly disagree about it being paranormal but as they say, "seeing is believing unless they are tricksters or magicians"

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#15    drpaxton

drpaxton

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 218 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 05:04 AM

It seems like if this was a viable means to communicate with the dead it would be big news. I have not seen it reported anywheere.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users