Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Finally, video proof of telekinesis!

Insight

Everyone knows that I acknowledge the metaphysical, but denounce aspects of it. In the desire to finally put the issue of telekinesis to rest, I decided to spend a few months practicing the I.T. technique of meditation. I made little progress at first, but eventually made a huge breakthrough.

And I mean huge. Something awakened inside of me unleasing a potential I never dreamed possible. So great was this discovery, I knew no one would believe it unless I posted a video link of me performing this feat.

The following video is real. There are even other people in the room (My brothers) who witnesses it first hand and can account for it.

I spent half an hour meditating before I performed the feat, but I had to break concentration momentarily to set up the camera. I think this break in the concentration is what caused me to cough and feel nauseous at the end of the feat.

Anyways, here it is folks. Enjoy.

http://media.putfile.com/Telekinesis-54

Make sure you wait for the video to load before it plays, or it won't play properly.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Virtual Particle

• Insight

• durnut

• exponential_sly_de

Well, what do you think?

very good, i saw it, you did amazingly!

i must say congratulations, im still at the stage of almost doing something, and then breaking concentration, hurrah well done!

yeah can you host the file in soemthing better than putfile? it screws up because of my firewall and Norton.

Sounds like an interesting file though

Umm, for some reason I could only hear the voice, the video screen was all blank. What's wrong?

I have the same problem, I get an "Error downloading Codec" message and then no video.

However I can say without doubt this video will not be accepted as proof except by those who believe already.

We have Insights word that the video is genuine. That simply isn't enough. Whilst I don't wish to imply that there is any dishonest (I haven't seen the video so I am in no position to judge) it is down to the person presenting the evidence to prove it is genuine not for others to propve it is false. The word of the video maker simply won't be enough as a faker would also give their word it was genuine.

Also Insights brothers simply will not be accepted as neutral observers.

For this to be accepted it would have to be carried out under laboratory conditions so that there is no chance at all of trickery of any kind.

I repeat that I am not accusing Insight of any kind of dishonesty.

Well, I'm not saying whether you're being dishonest or not, I really can't know, but there are ways that video could be faked. For one, someone could have just been standing off camera with a fan or some kind of air blowing device, or just blowing with their mouth to make the chapstick roll off the table. The video can't exactly be held up as incontrovertible proof.

And I'm not saying that because I don't believe in the phenomenon, I'm saying it because the video isn't exactly convincing to me.

I definatly am I not saying that he's faking it I'd say it looks pretty real but you have to look at both sides.

It could have been faked with a piece of metal inside the chap stick, and under the table there is someone with a magnet. If I'd of seen under the table I'd of agreed that this is most likely true.

All I got to see were three scenes. A chapstick on a table or floor, a blue florescent blob that took up most of the screen, and a hand holding a chapstick between their fingers.

Yeah, did he forget to take the lense cap off? Only audio, no video.

video doesn't play, not that I'd believe a video anyway... :D

Yeah - it looked very good. nice job. I think you do need to do another one though, to prove it is not fake.

You need to show under the table and maybe pan around the room. I am not so sure about a fan being used, because there were a few things on the table and none of them were blowing.

Actually looking at it again - Your brother has a fan by his feet. Maybe you cough at the end to cover him switching it off. Although I can't tell from the soundtrack whether the fan is on or off.

And I mean huge. Something awakened inside of me unleasing a potential I never dreamed possible.

Um, you rolled a chapstick :huh:

Anyway, not saying you did, but it could be faked from that set up.

The act should be performed openly before scientists and public so that they can check up everything and certify the truth.

well done, if it was real :tu:

if you're doing it again, I suggest you try in a less dark enviroment, and with alot less "junk" floating around. Maybe have a second round object next to the one you move.

I only get audio and blackness.

Here is a good example of a TK video.

Of course a video is not proof. I don't know how this one could be faked but I assume it could be.

Here is a good example of a TK video.

Loved that video. This will be fun to try with friends. TY :D

I bet Insight faked this video and is seeing who believes him....am I right?

P.S. - I'm at work currently and have NOT seen the video yet.

Anyone who gets no video and/or only audio, you need the DivX codec.

Edit: I agree, Black Ops. Nice little coughing fit you did there, Insight. :tu:

Edited by angrycrustacean

Hmmm...this is well done if fake. If you wanna convince me, put the chap stick in a cardboard box with all four sides up covering it from any forces coming from those angles. Also, put it on a proved FLAT surface aswell.

Hmmm...this is well done if fake. If you wanna convince me, put the chap stick in a cardboard box with all four sides up covering it from any forces coming from those angles. Also, put it on a proved FLAT surface aswell.

Of course it's well done, Insight is no doubt conducting a social experiment to see who is gullible enough to believe him. I will never believe a video or picture, I'll believe when it is done in front of my own eyes. Here's my question... if it is indeed being done... did you learn to extend the reach of your mind or learn how to place objects in a magnetic field?

Hole-poking time. It seems to me like you're the kind of guy who might leave us little hints to expose your potential fraud.

Insight, you say that your "brothers" were in the room at the time. However, we see only one in the video, which gave a pretty good surveillance of the whole room at various points. Where was this other brother? Under the table?

"It's really easy to get something to roll" That's right it is. :rofl:

The coughing fit. We've seen that before (Read: David Blaine), and it seems to die off rather abruptly.

"Yeah. Well, there you have it. That's, I guess, proof." Sounded awfully deadpan there. Seems to me like you'd be more excited if you'd just made real proof. :P

Then at the end you say something along the lines of "Did that come out OK?" to which is replied, "Yeah", and then what sounds like a very brief bit of laughter, before the video ends.

I think you'll all agree that those points are most peculiar.

Agreed. Furthermore, it'd be nice if a bubble level was placed on the bottom of the box and a light shone in so we could clearly see the level and chapstick.

Edited by angrycrustacean

Good points and I suppose if I could perform telekinesis the first person I'd be showing it to would be the amazing Randi to make my one million :D

First off, I'd like to thank you for being willing to videotype your attempt and show it to the rest of us for scrutiny, something most believers will not do.

That said, there are several problems that, in my opinion, mean that you need to re-test this with a slight change in environment. The first is the table. If there was even a slight slant in the table, over even part of the area, just the slightest push, say from your hand waving over the chopstick, or a bit of wind from a fan, or (we didn't get to see your face because you were looking down) your breathing, would be enough to get it moving, at least slightly.

What you need to do is find an empty room, with all the windows closed, and measure the table to make sure the table is as close to perfectly flat as possible. Then, with your mouth verifiably closed, try to move it again. If it's possible, try to move it without your hand moving over it (unless you need to do so with the type of meditation used).