Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

A fun and interesting game that I play

ghost orb mist house old

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1    thewild

thewild

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

• Y HELLO THAR

Posted 12 May 2013 - 09:25 PM

Ok, I have found a topic that I am certain no one has posted about on here, and quite frankly, am surprised no one has yet. I love to search Trulia.com for real estate that interests me, because I have always wanted a home of my own. Trulia lists all kinds of properties and quite often, some come up as old houses here in Florida that haven't rotted to the ground. But guess what? I found an old house down the street in Lady Lake that was from 1881!! And, sure enough, there are orbs in one photo,(quite prominently) and a mist in the upper corner of another The house in is great shape for it's age  but I suspect that there is some residual energies swirling around in it. It's really cool to look at the houses' photos and search for ghosts, and the older the home the more likely there might be a ghost. Fun, huh?
Plus it;s my birthday so be nice.
If you want to see the listing that I stumbled upon the link is here http://www.trulia.co...L-32159#photo-5 and http://www.trulia.co...L-32159#photo-6
These are the ghosts I have found There are other old houses to be found on the site and it is fun to compare the unwary real estate photographer's pics.

Posted Image

#2    thewild

thewild

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

• Y HELLO THAR

Posted 12 May 2013 - 09:41 PM

I found another with what looks like an orb but the photo quality kinda sucks. A bad Realtor? Or a savvy one who hides the ghosts from people? Comon people, this is kinda fun, right?
http://www.trulia.co...L-34601#photo-3

Posted Image

#3    thewild

thewild

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

• Y HELLO THAR

Posted 12 May 2013 - 09:59 PM

Here is another house with an orb. Now, if you were gonna say it is a speck of dust shouldn't there be a lot more specks of dust? Because in most houses there is usually a lot of dust even if you clean all the time. http://www.trulia.co...L-34731#photo-6

Posted Image

#4    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,820 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:33 AM

One orb is one spec of dust....

I have done a few things with pictures ( not in the mood to search for the DVD ).....I threw up dust in the air and took a pic...I took a pic undisturbed, i threw up some saw dust and took a pic....Shaked a bed sheet and took a pic....Coolest one, lint from the dryer....

Trust me, and the facts....Orbs are dust/moisture/dander/dead skin/small particles in the air...

Search " what are orbs "....

Nice houses though.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#5    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 2,850 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:19 PM

View Postthewild, on 12 May 2013 - 09:59 PM, said:

Here is another house with an orb. Now, if you were gonna say it is a speck of dust shouldn't there be a lot more specks of dust? Because in most houses there is usually a lot of dust even if you clean all the time. http://www.trulia.co...L-34731#photo-6
I don't understand.

You say there should be lots of specks because most houses have lots of dust.  But because there's only one speck that means it's not dust?

If you think there should be lots of specks of dust in that picture, how do you explain why a 'genuine' orb would make the dust orbs go away?  Do ghosts repel dust or something?

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#6    Ashyne

Ashyne

Once Believer Now Sceptic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:47 PM

Orbs, spiritual energies? More like paranoia combined with pareidolia.

Posted Image

#7    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,286 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:01 AM

Fun game. I thought I would start my search in New Orleans. No ghosts or orbs but lots of interesting houses lol

iheartsugarbear

#8    thewild

thewild

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

• Y HELLO THAR

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:52 AM

View PostAshiene, on 13 May 2013 - 03:47 PM, said:

Orbs, spiritual energies? More like paranoia combined with pareidolia.
I did mention it was a fun game that I play. No need to get insulting about it. I've never stated I was paranoid but what if I matrix a little?

View PostArchimedes, on 13 May 2013 - 12:19 PM, said:

I don't understand.

You say there should be lots of specks because most houses have lots of dust.  But because there's only one speck that means it's not dust?

If you think there should be lots of specks of dust in that picture, how do you explain why a 'genuine' orb would make the dust orbs go away?  Do ghosts repel dust or something?
Who knows what they do.. I hope I never hang around a house after I pass away. edited to spell correctly

Edited by thewild, 15 May 2013 - 12:52 AM.

Posted Image

#9    thewild

thewild

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

• Y HELLO THAR

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:53 AM

View PostSakari, on 13 May 2013 - 12:33 AM, said:

One orb is one spec of dust....

I have done a few things with pictures ( not in the mood to search for the DVD ).....I threw up dust in the air and took a pic...I took a pic undisturbed, i threw up some saw dust and took a pic....Shaked a bed sheet and took a pic....Coolest one, lint from the dryer....

Trust me, and the facts....Orbs are dust/moisture/dander/dead skin/small particles in the air...

Search " what are orbs "....

Nice houses though.
Sakari, I am so glad you came first! Always there to keep a level head on my shoulders!

Posted Image

#10    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,083 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:57 AM

View Postthewild, on 12 May 2013 - 09:25 PM, said:

Ok, I have found a topic that I am certain no one has posted about on here, and quite frankly, am surprised no one has yet. I love to search Trulia.com for real estate that interests me, because I have always wanted a home of my own. Trulia lists all kinds of properties and quite often, some come up as old houses here in Florida that haven't rotted to the ground. But guess what? I found an old house down the street in Lady Lake that was from 1881!! And, sure enough, there are orbs in one photo,(quite prominently) and a mist in the upper corner of another The house in is great shape for it's age  but I suspect that there is some residual energies swirling around in it. It's really cool to look at the houses' photos and search for ghosts, and the older the home the more likely there might be a ghost. Fun, huh?
Plus it;s my birthday so be nice.
If you want to see the listing that I stumbled upon the link is here http://www.trulia.co...L-32159#photo-5 and http://www.trulia.co...L-32159#photo-6
These are the ghosts I have found There are other old houses to be found on the site and it is fun to compare the unwary real estate photographer's pics.

I'm a little unclear - could you run down the known physical properties of ghosts that would lead to them being captured via digital photography.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#11    Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,286 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:45 PM

Rafterman, you get that this a game right?

iheartsugarbear

#12    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,790 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:33 PM

View PostDaughter of the Nine Moons, on 15 May 2013 - 12:01 AM, said:

Fun game. I thought I would start my search in New Orleans. No ghosts or orbs but lots of interesting houses lol

We have nothing here for you to see. Move along. :P

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#13    Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,286 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:54 PM

lol@LadyK I figured that the big easy would be a sure thing

iheartsugarbear

#14    tendo

tendo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts

• Madness is the emergency exit.

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:08 PM

View PostDaughter of the Nine Moons, on 15 May 2013 - 03:54 PM, said:

lol@LadyK I figured that the big easy would be a sure thing

Dot, it is haunted on a much deeper level than ghosts can even dream of venturing. :P

#15    Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,286 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:49 PM

lol@tendobaby I read Anne Rice :P

iheartsugarbear

Also tagged with ghost, orb, mist, house, old

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users