Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

THOTH

gordo6910

Thoth : The great teacher, after reading his work im pretty sure all the thing we have learned came from his great mind , from khem to china .. all have learned from him let me know what u cats think hmm.gif

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marduk

• malakiem

• Loge

• xxsunshinegodxx

Thoth : The great teacher,  after reading his work im pretty sure all the thing we have learned came from his great mind , from khem to china .. all have learned from him let me know what u cats think  hmm.gif

441940[/snapback]

WHAT!?!?!? Any chance on expanding on what you're talking about and providing some links? dontgetit.gif

I thought Thoth was a mythological god of ancient egypt.

Eric he er Thoth was a Egyptian mytical god. So now I'm confused. mellow.gif I was thinking that this was a thread on Egypt dieties. I would like to learn more if this guy named Thoth was a real person.

THOTH was supposed to be the smartest of the egyptian deities. If you want to look up about him just type in thoth and see what you get.

I know him as a mythological figure,but I am curious what the starter of this thread was talking about.

Maybe he will read this and tell us a little more about what he was thinking. rofl.gif

Thoth is the one supposedly who wrote the emerald tablets. They say the ancients barried sacred things under the sphinx, which the tablets supposedly speak of. He supposedly lived as a priest on atlantis thousands of years ago. I don't know which one he is in the god heirachy? But i think he's the brother of horus, i don't know. Here's an interesting link, with other links: http://www.galactic-server.com/rune/undergiza.html

Everything you would ever want to know about Thoth.

Thoth is supposedly the wisest of the Egyptian deities, the one who created the structure of the universe. He worked closely with Seshat, the Goddess of Writing, and he was married to Ma'at.

Edited by Wings of Selkhet

Not wanting to Diversify too much from the post topic but has anyone read the Celestine Prophecy?? The reason I ask is because I didn't really believe the first part of it...that a manuscript existed in a Canaaite language because how would a manuscript have survived so long and also..at that time..the Canaaite and Arcadian languages were all written on clay tablets in Cuneiform. So...question though...do you think there could be some connection between the Celestine Prophecy and the idea that Thoth's emerald tablets were considered to have been taken to MesoAmerica??

It's also interesting to note that Edgar Cayce gave readings about Thoth and the idea of Emerald Tablets and the Hall of Records...

Sunshine, do you have a link to te prophecies you are referring to? Also, to answer half your question, it might be true, because i do know cayce did predict that interesting things would be found in one of the parts of mexico (near cancun) can't remember the name. He also said that in the late 90's archeologists would find the rooms under the sphinx, which they did.

user posted imageuser posted image

“It is true, no lie, certain and to be depended upon,

“The superior agrees with the inferior, and the lower agrees with the higher, to effect that one truly wonderful work.

“As all things owe their existence to the will of the only one, so all things, owe their origin to the one only thing, the most hidden by the arrangement of the only God.

“The father of that one only thing is the sun, its mother is the moon, the wind carries it in its belly; but its nurse is a spirituous earth.

“That one only thing is the father of all things in the Universe.

“Its power remains perfect, after it has been united with a spirituous earth.

“Separate that spirituous earth from the dense or crude by means of a gentle heat, with much attention.

“In great measure ascends from the earth up to heaven and descends again, newborn, on the earth, and the superior and the inferior are increased in power.

“By this wilt thou partake the glory of the whole world. And Darkness will fly from thee.

“This is the strength of all powers. With this thou wilt be able to overcome all things and transmute all what is fine and what is coarse.

“In this manner the world was created; the arrangements to follow this road are hidden.

“For this reason I am called Hermes Trismesgistus, one in essence, but three in aspect. In this trinity: is hidden the wisdom of the whole world.

“It is ended now, what I have said concerning the effects of the sun.”

- The Emerald Tablet by Thoth-Hermes Trismesgistus-

I've been recently wondering if any scientist has claimed these as hoaxes, including the nag hammadi scrolls, dead sea scrolls, and the crystal skulls. Some chinese archeologist supposedly found a plate in nepal with a strange ufo shape thing on it to.

I've been recently wondering if any scientist has claimed these as hoaxes, including the nag hammadi scrolls, dead sea scrolls, and the crystal skulls. Some chinese archeologist supposedly found a plate in nepal with a strange ufo shape thing on it to.

444098[/snapback]

If what you meant is something that has been established or accepted by fraudulent means like Darwin’s Theory of Evolution! wacko.gif

The answer is NO!

These are very authentic ancient documents that were written by very intelligent people.

One needs to develop other senses (brain capacities) in order to comprehend these documents. thumbsup.gif

444098[/snapback]

If what you meant is something that has been established or accepted by fraudulent means like Darwin’s Theory of Evolution! wacko.gif

The answer is NO!

These are very authentic ancient documents that were written by very intelligent people.

One needs to develop other senses (brain capacities) in order to comprehend these documents. thumbsup.gif

444446[/snapback]

You mean more than the 10% we have mastered?? oh God no. lol. unsure.gif

Hey where and how did you get that translation of the The Emerald Tablet?

later amigo thumbsup.gif

I know Thoth is that ancient egyptian god, but I also read he was reincarnated into a human and exsists somewhere today. He's exsisted literally forever! blink.gif

Something about how he has aquired infinate knowledge and upon death his soul just cycles through to a new body. I read it in this book...seriously.

Yes, that's the word I was looking for. Ascended Master...

Perhaps a mortal man before the times of the Egyptians, (Atlantis or a more advanced civilization?) and when he ascended to the age of Egypt was immortalized as the Ibis headed god.

The book I read it in is,"Nothing in this book is True, But It's the Way Things Really Are" and also deals with sacred geometry and dimensions. A good read. thumbsup.gif

Yes, that's the word I was looking for. Ascended Master... 

Perhaps a mortal man before the times of the Egyptians, (Atlantis or a more advanced civilization?) and when he ascended to the age of Egypt was immortalized as the Ibis headed god. 

The book I read it in is,"Nothing in this book is True, But It's the Way Things Really Are" and also deals with sacred geometry and dimensions. A good read. thumbsup.gif 

446446[/snapback]

You know, I THINK I saw a vision of Atlantis yesterday. Big Magnificent buildings. Much greater then the ones we see in the big cities today and not as square. It didn't last that long do, so I wonder really wonder what it was about. But heck maybe im trippin.

sorry but i haven't the slightest clue what you are talking about no offence but i think that all the greatest ideasd come from ordinary people, some intelligent, some a genius and then there is the others sorry i cannot think of the word right now original.gif but whoever this person you are talking about could you explain soemthign about him because i can honestly say i am so confused now i think i need a lie down huh.gif

• 3 months later...

the link for the Celestine prophecy to the book authors website is here

I would recommend reading the book although there are a lot of inconsistancies in it. Mainly geographical and historical errors. I have actually recently returned from Peru and was in Iquitos, one of the places referenced in the book, a lot of what the book says is untrue or at least I could find no record of it. The main inconsistancy being that in the book, the man travels to Iquitos by land....this is physically impossible, the only was there is by boat or airplane.

Have a look though because the content is actually very inspiring and it is a good read! thumbsup.gif

Gordo i thought you learnt in the last post that Toth has been discredited.

The celestine prophecy is a work of modern fiction. It sin't supposed to have happened.

How can Thoth be discredited??

Do you really think that the dead sea scrolls

are an ancient hoax? " hey, Irving, watch me

screw with the gentiles minds... in 2000 yrs."

Or that some ancient chinaman made dropa

stones to look like ufos seen in the '90's.

Anyway there is a lot of sources for Thoth info,

me computer won't let me do a link but try

the book of Thoth web page (has a forum),

crystalinks has the emerald tablets,

the ancient secret of the flower of life, (vol. I & II)

by Drunvalo Melchizedek are really interesting books

and contain a lot good Thoth info.