Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Egyptian Pyramids, Alien Assistance or not?

cleansolution

Do we really know the true past of the great Egyptian Civilization? Can we really be certain there wasn't another force? There are some very mysterious facts about our so called one of a kind predecessors. (This information is quoted from a debate last year, this part said in the exact words of Falco Rex, who by the way did an amazing job debating his side of the debate, and had an amazing 35 point win)

1.The height of the Pyramids apex is 5,812.98 inches and each side is 9,131 inches rom corner to corner. If the circumference of the pyramid is divided by twice it's height the result is 3.14159, which just happens to be Pi. Pi is demonstrated many times throughout the Pyramid, and yet we know that it wasn't discovered until later by the Greeks..

2.As stated earlier each the Pyramids four sides are 9,131 inches for a total of 36,524 inches. 365.24 days just happens to be the exact length of the solar year.

3.All four sides of the Pyramid are slightly concave.This effect which cannot be detected by looking at the Pyramid from the ground was discovered around 1940 by a pilot taking aerial measurements. As measured by todays laser instruments, all these perfectly cut and intentionally bowed stone blocks duplicate exactly the curvature of the Earth.

4.The Great Pyramid is located at the exact center of the Earths' land mass. That is, its' East-West axis corresponds to the longest land parralel across the Earth, passing through Africa, Asia, and America. Similarly, the longest land Meridian, Asia, Africa, Europe, and Antarctica, also passes right through the Pyramid. The odds of the Pyramid being built in this exact spot are 1 in 3 billion.

So it seems our Egyptian friends would have to know a mathematical concept they didn't have, the exact length of the year, the exact curvature of an Earth no one had yet mapped out accurately, and the exact center of the Earths' land-mass including continents they didn't know existed. Not only that they had to incorporate all this knowledge into construction of one monument.

I'd also like to point out that the Pyramid would have collapsed under it's own weight if it were'nt for the fact that a small Granite mountan exists right under it. How did they know it was there? They certainly didn't have advanced mining equipment to check.

If you would like to see the rest of the debate just click this http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...showtopic=15907

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marduk

• The Roswell Man

• Dark_Lord

• Mr Ed

Mankind is pretty intelligent. Even back then. They didn't need assistance.

Do we really know the true past of the great Egyptian Civilization? Can we really be certain there wasn't another force? There are some very mysterious facts about our so called one of a kind predecessors. (This information is quoted from a debate last year, this part said in the exact words of Falco Rex, who by the way did an amazing job debating his side of the debate, and had an amazing 35 point win)

1.The height of the Pyramids apex is 5,812.98 inches and each side is 9,131 inches rom corner to corner. If the circumference of the pyramid is divided by twice it's height the result is 3.14159, which just happens to be Pi. Pi is demonstrated many times throughout the Pyramid, and yet we know that it wasn't discovered until later by the Greeks..

2.As stated earlier each the Pyramids four sides are 9,131 inches for a total of 36,524 inches. 365.24 days just happens to be the exact length of the solar year.

3.All four sides of the Pyramid are slightly concave.This effect which cannot be detected by looking at the Pyramid from the ground was discovered around 1940 by a pilot taking aerial measurements. As measured by todays laser instruments, all these perfectly cut and intentionally bowed stone blocks duplicate exactly the curvature of the Earth.

4.The Great Pyramid is located at the exact center of the Earths' land mass. That is, its' East-West axis corresponds to the longest land parralel across the Earth, passing through Africa, Asia, and America. Similarly, the longest land Meridian, Asia, Africa, Europe, and Antarctica, also passes right through the Pyramid. The odds of the Pyramid being built in this exact spot are 1 in 3 billion.

So it seems our Egyptian friends would have to know a mathematical concept they didn't have, the exact length of the year, the exact curvature of an Earth no one had yet mapped out accurately, and the exact center of the Earths' land-mass including continents they didn't know existed. Not only that they had to incorporate all this knowledge into construction of one monument.

I'd also like to point out that the Pyramid would have collapsed under it's own weight if it were'nt for the fact that a small Granite mountan exists right under it. How did they know it was there? They certainly didn't have advanced mining equipment to check.

If you would like to see the rest of the debate just click this http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...showtopic=15907

620617[/snapback]

don't waste my time

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Yes mankind IS pretty intelligent. That is present tense. We know they were not even a bit close to as intelligent as we are now. how could they have known all of those things, like the amount of days in a year, the exact center of the earth's land mass(when there were countries they didnt even know existed yet) and how could they have know what pi is and the other things pointed out. And then also how come the pyramids built after these in other areas were not nearly as perfect as the egyptian ones, almost as if the alien presence may have left and mankind was just going off of memory from what the aliens told them, or maybe the egyptians just didnt tell anyone else?

Yes mankind IS  pretty intelligent. That is present tense. We know they were not even a bit close to as intelligent as we are now. how could they have known all of those things, like the amount of days in a year, the exact center of the earth's land mass(when there were countries they didnt even know existed yet) and how could they have know what pi is and the other things pointed out. And then also how come the pyramids built after these in other areas were not nearly as perfect as the egyptian ones, almost as if the alien presence may have left and mankind was just going off of memory from what the aliens told them, or maybe the egyptians just didnt tell anyone else?

620656[/snapback]

i would think only newbies would want to post in this thread from now on

otherwise someone's bound to start shouting (probably me)

have fun guys

w00t.gifw00t.gifthumbsup.gif

There have been several television programs documenting how the Egyptians could have made their pyramids without the use of cranes etc.

Yes mankind IS  pretty intelligent. That is present tense. We know they were not even a bit close to as intelligent as we are now. how could they have known all of those things, like the amount of days in a year, the exact center of the earth's land mass(when there were countries they didnt even know existed yet) and how could they have know what pi is and the other things pointed out.

620656[/snapback]

There is no reason whatsoever to suppose human were less intelligent 5,000 years ago than they are today.

And if the Egyptians couldn't have known these things, how come we can? Someone had to work them out. Why not the Egyptians?

The egyptians made their measurements in cubits (there were two cubits, the common cubit and the royal cubit), not in inches.

For what concerns the pyramid being at the center of the earth's land mass it's a rather ridicolous statement too, since sea level has much varied in the course of time.

pi is the only fact in all of this. Since pi is a ratio, so that it doesn't depend on the measurement unit used. However, I dont think there is a need of alien civilization to prove egyptians might have discovered the value of pi. The amount of days in a year was well known even by prehistoric civilizations, and it doesn't require high technology: just look out of the window and count how many times in a year the sun sets.

the masons didnt need any help,besides why would aliens help build a pyramid?

Edited by PadawanOsswe

Do you really think that?? Come on... Why "must" we have the aliens aid us to do something, that is a master piece... Mankind have done many great deeds (just think about the other seven wonders of the world!)... Or has it been all done with the help of aliens?? If that would proven to be right, I would choose Predator has my architect!! wink2.gif

dont think mankind needed assistence, just watch national treasure, when it gets at the end, elevators and sh** has been around for looooooong ass time

my only question is how did the egyptians move 300 ton stones?

the biggest, most powerful crane in the world can only move 200 tons.

even so, it would be very difficult, if not impossible to make the pyramids today with modern technology and with such mathematical precision.

even so, it would be very difficult, if not impossible to make the pyramids today with modern technology and with such mathematical precision.

622375[/snapback]

well this is where if you are a bible man, cause in egypt, god showd them how to make a pillar for all to remember and everyone to marvel at the pyramids, cause its supposively it marks the center of the world, it still unexplained, basically with the help of GOD the made the pyramids

622375[/snapback]

well this is where if you are a bible man, cause in egypt, god showd them how to make a pillar for all to remember and everyone to marvel at the pyramids, cause its supposively it marks the center of the world, it still unexplained, basically with the help of GOD the made the pyramids

622407[/snapback]

the average weight of the blocks in the great pyramid is 2.5 tonnes

the largest block in the great pyramid weighs 70 tonnes

and modern technology has cranes that can lift up to 2000 tonnes

sems the only contribution God makes in this case is to get ALL the facts wrong

you'll also only find religious sites claiming its the centre of the earth

w00t.gifw00t.gifgrin2.gifthumbsup.gif

it isn't.

you know your geography is pretty shody if you don't know what the equator is

the mystery isn't how they were built. there are pictures on tombs showing them being built by egyptians.

the mystery is why

http://www.theforgottentechnology.com/walkingmain.mpg

Edited by marduk

Since this post was started with information from a debate I participated in I'd like to comment before my reputation for being skeptical is in shambles.. tongue.gif

Back when I did this you didn't choose the subject or the side you were debating..The Debate Organizer did that for you..

I had fun with this and I was glad to walk away with a win, but that doesn't mean I now believe Aliens built the Pyramids; I just made the best argument I could with what I could find..

Although there were many amazing things about the Great Pyramid that doesn't necessarily mean I think the Egyptians had to have outside help in their construction.. thumbsup.gif

The real questions are why and when. Besides, no egyptian text or relief details the construction techniques of IV dinasties pyramids. The only reliefs found in tombs detail the transportation of obelisks and large statues, but the construction of a pyramid requires a lot more skills, mainly for what concerns organization and engineering. The only account on the building of pyramids comes from Erodotus, quoted by Pliny the elder and claiming they were built with "short woods" (maybe levers?) although Erodotus can't be considered a reliable source. The real problem for what concerns the building of pyramids doesn't lie in the lifting of stones, but in the engineering work requested by such structures, including complex geometrical and physical skills. Appearently, the IV dinasty engineers and builders were far more skilled than those involved in the building of later pyramids, of which very few still remains.

Since this post was started with information from a debate I participated in I'd like to comment before my reputation for being skeptical is in shambles.. tongue.gif

Back when I did this you didn't choose the subject or the side you were debating..The Debate Organizer did that for you..

I had fun with this and I was glad to walk away with a win, but that doesn't mean I now believe Aliens built the Pyramids; I just made the best argument I could with what I could find..

Although there were many amazing things about the Great Pyramid that doesn't necessarily mean I think the Egyptians had to have outside help in their construction.. thumbsup.gif

622628[/snapback]

Debate Organizer

we have debate organisers now ??

WOW

where do i sign up

hehe

thumbsup.gif

622582[/snapback]

are you sure? 2000 tons? thats 4 million pounds.

dont think mankind needed assistence, just watch national treasure, when it gets at the end, elevators and sh** has been around for looooooong ass time

622374[/snapback]

woww...now heres a man that know something...... thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

622582[/snapback]

are you sure? 2000 tons? thats 4 million pounds.

622742[/snapback]

http://www.mglobal.com/news/hpndetails.cfm?id=32675

yes i'm 100% sure

but heres the thing

you hear this crane crap mentioned only in relation to the largest blocks in existence

as in, if we couldn't do it they couldn't

but they didn't have cranes did they

so wether we have cranes that can lift 100 tonnes 2000 tonnes or even 1,000,000 tonnes its hardly relevant

as in they did do it because we can see that

its a bit like saying that the ancients couldn't have done it because all the evidence we have says they did.

and the only evidence we have is of quarried rock that has been cut for a reason with obvious primitive (copper) techniques and then moved to a location thats factual.

so its also like saying that because we couldn't figure it out they couldn't have

you really think thats a safe assumption ?

I know I don't

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

you all have forggotten to mention how the four sides of the pyramid came to be the exact curvature of the earth, anybody got an idea to explain that, for even we most likey could not achieve such a feet on such a massive structure, and since the egyptians were using carving tools, how could they have possibly done this, though im not doubting their skill of craftsmanship, only their ability to measure the earth's EXACT curvature (when they werent even aware of how big it was) although i understand what you all mean by the intelligence, but if we were as intelligent back then as we are now than how come they were even bothering with chisels, slave labor, the materials, and other things of which we would not use to day for such a structure

you all have forggotten to mention how the four sides of the pyramid came to be the exact curvature of the earth, anybody got an idea to explain that, for even we most likey could not achieve such a feet on such a massive structure, and since the egyptians were using carving tools, how could they have possibly done this, though im not doubting their skill of craftsmanship, only their ability to measure the earth's EXACT curvature (when they werent even aware of how big it was) although i understand what you all mean by the intelligence, but if we were as intelligent back then as we are now than how come they were even bothering with chisels, slave labor, the materials, and other things of which we would not use to day for such a structure

623086[/snapback]

Everyone knows that the greeks were a very advanced culture.

one thing thats not so well known is that they guarded their knowledge

if you wanted to be educated in greece it cost a lot of money or connections

the reason they did this is because the greeks realised very early on that knowledge is power. In other words

if other cultures knew what they knew about everything then the other cultures would be equal to them

Thats a scary thought when you're the most important nation on earth

so its possible for an individual to have an i q of 180 and not know how to wire a plug

because that sort of thing has to be taught

and if nobody's teaching

nobody learns

thumbsup.gif

if you want to check if this is happening even today you only need go to your local government office and ask them if they'll show you their secret files

Although I don't think aliens had anything to do with the pyramids construction, would anyone like to tell me how they managed to get blocks weighing 70 tons up to a height of nearly 500 ft, I doubt think they did it the way they showed on a BBC programme, called Pyramid, in which they used a ramp because this would have needed to be miles long and would have probably taken longer to build than the pyramid itself.