Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

KING ARTHUR

manticoreconfusion

i need all info u can give on king arthur

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LucidElement

• dragonlady_mothman

• manticoreconfusion

• Mr Ed

Why not use the Google search engine and find the information yourself...its not that hard.

He was not a species of animal.

Contrary to popular belief, Guinevere was a loving nickname for his big toe. Fetishist! user posted image

Lookie here blink.gif

Right when the recent movie came out, one of the educational channels did a special that was just AWESOME!!

They said if he was based off a real person, that person dark age lord, not a knight in a stone castle. Me, i think he was a composite of many people, but apparently they found the remains to two cities, "Camel" and "Lot". Camelot. The Lady of the Lake may come from the tradition of when a warrior died, throwing his sword in a lake.

look on netflix or somewhere if you got it for that special, it was awesome. but the origional King Arthur books...ouch. that wouldnt be publishable for Boring Literary Works of America. NO character development, NO discription whatsoever.

At least what i read, i hated.

just watch KIng Arthur, good movie and its more realistic, and if u watch the special features, something bout documents they found of a roman soldier named lucien arturos..or something like that..became king of england ...arturos is arthur in latin..so ya good storie and theory

anything you read about king arthur is and his knights and camelot is all fantasy based on a story of a man who defended a hill for an insane amount of time...thats what i was told anyways,dont have time for research at the moment...

Loved the newest movie....... Had never really cared for the story of King A too much before. Thought it was great how they made Merlin a real person, like he should be!! Not some Gandalf looking-magician-chump. The best information you will ever get about King Arthur: THERE IS NO RELEVANT-REAL INFORMATION THE WORLD WILL NEVER REALLY KNOW IF HE WAS OR WAS NOT REAL all information has been embellished.

He was the man.. the best advice i can give you man.. is not to come here and find it haha... go to yahoo.com and type in King Arthur.. you will find LOADSSS of information on him!!

I advise you- STAY AWAY FROM THIS TOPIC. It will bring nothing but tears and pain.

If there was a King Arthur then he was simply a great warrior King, not a magical knight destined to rise again...

There may well have been a 5th/6th century British warrior who fought the English and, through his victories, brought a brief respite from invasion. But if he existed his name was not recorded at the time.

And that is about as far as fact goes.

Merlin was a druid.

druids were the ones who transformed into animals

Hell Yeah!!! ive played enough RPG'S in my life to know that DRUIDS were all nature.... they loved animals and they loveddd the nature... =)

also ED when you said stay away from this topic... im guessing you were talking directly to me eh?? hahah so we wouldnt have another classic battle... but i luv our battles ED soooo controversial and fun... just wait till tommorow when i WHIP out this new book i just bought on the 100 STRANGIEST MYSTERIES.. it will give all of us something to talk about....