Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Hall of Past, Present, and Future.

LucidElement

In an interview with Art Bell, Gregg Braden spoke of the temple called Seti I in Abydos, Egypt, that contains a chamber named the Hall of Past, Present, and Future. There, one can observe carvings on the ceiling that appear to be depictions of many products of contemporary technology, such as helicopters, jet airplanes, submarines, and so forth.

While the question remains whether the ancients truly had such technology, were recalling it from an even more ancient super-civilization, or were viewing the future, Braden maintains that these carvings are just additional indicators that our time is "the time". In his opinion, the ancient artisans who created the mysterious carvings, just as the engineers who built the pyramids and the Sphinx, did so for the benfit of future humankind-that is us!!! - The book "The Source" (Art Bell) (41).

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LucidElement

• Mr Ed

• Stixxman

• hyperactive

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, lots of posts from "the source". perhaps you could provide more info or links to info on who this art bell is?

HYPERACTIVE!!!! Art Bell is the Host to the most listened to Paranormal Radio Show ... It's called Coast to Coast AM with George Noory (on the weekdays, and Art Bell on the Weekends). Over 15 million listeneres...

go to www.coasttocoastam.com .......... they tell you what they will talk about this week... its amazing... they have open lines when people call in and talk about what has happened to them and what theyve seen, they have guest stars on their, who know absoltuly everything on what they talk about... you all will find it amazing.. TUNE IN!!.

^ haha me neither, until LucidElement got me listening to George Noory and Art Bell on a regular basis, the website has a link where you can listen to it online

its worth checkin out!! thumbsup.gif

Been a long time, since ive seen JustFound20Bux... and that tight ass picture hes got.... oh where oh where has 20bux gone... oh where oh where has he gone!????

Funny you say that!!! because im a huge researcher in Ancient Civilization and i never knew about it... there is so much out in the world that people dont no about.. just because you don't know about it, dosen't mean it dosent exsist.. you have to take that into mind... such as we all know they have had hyrogliphics (s/p) of planes and astranouts, as well as many other things that wasn't seen in their time? or was it? it' just amazing to think about, just because you didn't know about it though, dosen't mean it dosen't exsist.. look it up on yahoo.com or google.com im sure you will find plenty of research on it!!! =)

The most famous picture of the alleged areoplanes and helicopters was proven not to be of them. They showed how they were actually hieroglyphics...

Lucid.... i've been around, well sorta, i don't post much but maybe i will start too!

and Ed, can you link where you found this information on how the heiroglyphs were proved to not resemble these modern pieces of technology?

I cannot link it because I do not remember the site. The site that said it had compiled nearly all known ancient depictions of UFO's in art etc. It had a sub topic saying which ones were commonly thought to be proof, but in actual fact were not. I think the guy published a book about it.

if you look at the NAZCA LINES.. you will see planes, and birds, and astrounots, things that werent even thought of yet.. and here is a link of the AIRPLANE heiroglyph.. im finding i will send it on here ASAP!!!

I know what your talkin about Mr. Ed... ALL YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE FROM UM DO ME A FAVOR PLEASE.... for Mr. Ed's sake... there was a post on here a week or a couple weeks back about that Heiroglyphic Airplane made of gold on the wall.. i can't find it if someone knows about it or knows where it is PLEASE JUST link it, so Mr. Ed can see it... because it is amazing, and looks just like an airplane, thank you all!!!

okie haha no more back and forth mr.ed GOOD NIGHT until tommorow!!!!

In an interview with Art Bell, Gregg Braden spoke of the temple called Seti I in Abydos, Egypt, that contains a chamber named the Hall of Past, Present, and Future. There, one can observe carvings on the ceiling that appear to be depictions of many products of contemporary technology, such as helicopters, jet airplanes, submarines, and so forth.

While the question remains whether the ancients truly had such technology, were recalling it from an even more ancient super-civilization, or were viewing the future, Braden maintains that these carvings are just additional indicators that our time is "the time". In his opinion, the ancient artisans who created the mysterious carvings, just as the engineers who built the pyramids and the Sphinx, did so for the benfit of future humankind-that is us!!! - The book "The Source" (Art Bell) (41).

636934[/snapback]

Seti I is not a temple, but a pharaoh, father of Ramses II. The name of the chamber (I think it refers to the first hyposteles) is completely fictional. The temple is one of the "million years" temples built by Seti I, however, the name just imply they were meant to last forever. There are no hieroglyphs within the temple, which I personally managed to visit two years ago, actually depicting helicopters, submarines or jet airplanes, but rather features similar to the previousuly listed devices. It has been however widely proven the feature is due to the falling of frescoes. As an upshot, more ancient strata of carved stone came back to light, dating to the reign of Seti I. The final effect is given by the superposition, on the more ancient writings of more recent frescoes, partly fallen to the ground and dating to the reign of Ramses II, who completed the temple.

The hyerogliphs you refer to are surely those ones:

user posted image

This picture shows how the symbols were formed by accidental superimposition of hyerogliphs dating to different periods and due to the falling of later frescoes.

user posted image

The real mystery concerning the temple of Abydos is the nearby Osireion, whose features might date it to the IV dinasty.

Edited by Dark_Lord

If those images are authentic, there is an uncanny resemblence to a helicopter, boat and jet airplane. Also, there is what appears to be a gun turret from a tank below the jet airplane.

Intruiging.

But they formed by chance, consequently, it is as if they were not authentic. The only mystery is why people could consider it a mystery, since their origins have been widely proven.

Because Dark Lord, people want to believe all this mumbo-jumbo about ancient civilizations being super-technological supermen.

Given the fact that stones from various temples, tombs, and public buildings have been 're-cycled' from previous constructs, should lend strength to your proof, but like most things, people are selectively blind, deaf, and dumb.

Anyone know where to find the temples and monuments to Hatshetsup?

Edited by JMPD1

I agree with Dark Lord and JMPD1.. Why do people still think that ancient civilizations, must be hipertechnologically advanced, or needed alien help to do everything... Why don't you do some real research on the subject.. I am no expert on the subject, but honestly a little more search on the subject wouldn't do you any harm... Yes we all know that are some stuff that haven't been explained properly... but that is no reason to say that, in this case, this ancient civilization was hipertechnological or could foresee the future, just because you can't explain it properly.. And it doesn't gives you the right to make up every kind of stupid theory, just because you can't explain it... We can't say it didn't happened just because we don't know..but we can't say it did happen... You can only think about it as an possibility... that in my opinion will be forgotten like every other theory madeup in 2h!

HYPERACTIVE!!!! Art Bell is the Host to the most listened to Paranormal Radio Show ... It's called Coast to Coast AM with George Noory (on the weekdays, and Art Bell on the Weekends). Over 15 million listeneres...

go to www.coasttocoastam.com          .......... they tell you what they will talk about this week... its amazing... they have open lines when people call in and talk about what has happened to them and what theyve seen, they have guest stars on their, who know absoltuly everything on what they talk about... you all will find it amazing.. TUNE IN!!.

636977[/snapback]

Sounds very interesting! Although I've heard of coasttocoast.com, I've never checked in out. I'll have to put that on my 'to-do' list.

original.gif

Those are recarvings, they were redone from the old carvings into new ones for a new pharoh. They just resemble modern day things. Nazca is by far more intrigueing, how did they do it?

awww ok mr. ed, i didnt no if u saw it or not... but it is still amazing, anyways back on topic!!!