Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FOR Mr.Ed!

LucidElement

The Great Pyramid of Khufu (or Cheops as the pharaoh was called by the Greeks) was one of the seven wonders of the ancient world and is the only one of the seven wonders still visible today. The Great Pyramid of Khufu was also the tallest structure in the world for more than 4300 years, originally standing 481 feet high, with sides about 755 feet wide. It was built from about 2,000,000 blocks of stone averaging about two tons each.

The Great Pyramid of Khufu was built around 2560 B.C, taking about twenty years to complete, as the final resting place of the sarcophagus of Pharaoh Khufu.

***HOW CAN THIS BE BUILT BY MAN***???

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LucidElement

• Mr Ed

• Amalgamut

• The Roswell Man

Top Posters In This Topic

lol laugh.gif

There are already many threads on this, explaining how they were built by man. If they were not built by man, many scientists and historians would have faced this fact a long time ago. Your theory and opinion are nothing revolutionary. Ask professors of archeaology and Egyptology what they think. They are so much more knowledgeable regarding the matter than we are.

They were built by man, don't insult our race by underestimating us. We are capable of a lot.

Hey Mr.Ed...

In your avatar I noticed you took that from an older painting. That is supposedly a "UFO" of some sort. (If I'm not mistaken...)

Do you believe aliens exists?

when you focus on Mr.Ed's avatar, which im looking at right now, its like a God of some kind, looks like a greek god haha, is juggling something... Mr. Ed can you explain more in detail what this is?

Yes it is, and yes I do. Even though you may not have expected it.

In my opinion it is ridiclous to say no other life form exists as our universe is uncomprehendibly vast. I suppose the real question is do they, or have they ever visited us. The thing that has convinced me the most is that there are ufo depictions in ancient art, dating back hundreds of years. Some of them are unexplicable and cannot be comets or asteroids etc.

What do you believe?

(Sorry, off topic.)

It is from a painting. Type in ancient art ufo in google, or something like that. This picture will come up sometime, it is part of a bigger painting.

Yes it is, and yes I do. Even though you may not have expected it.

In my opinion it is ridiclous to say no other life form exists as our universe is uncomprehendibly vast. I suppose the real question is do they, or have they ever visited us. The thing that has convinced me the most is that there are ufo depictions in ancient art, dating back hundreds of years. Some of them are unexplicable and cannot be comets or asteroids etc.

What do you believe?

(Sorry, off topic.)

639316[/snapback]

The same. thumbsup.gif

Awwww mr.ed interesting you bring up the UFO art on the ancient hryogliphics... ever thought that it is the ETs just marking their territory, drawing that they were there... or even the egyptians telling us that they have been helped by people that look and or fly these crafts... like the deception art i was talking to you about that you said wasnt a plane... maybe it was a UFO...

Don't go back to that Lucid! Those images were proven to be normal in context with the Egyptian language...

haha i thought that was what you were talking about, u said that u belive in the UFO in ancient art... how do you no that the egyptians were just showing them who helped or the ETs painting themselves of the crafts.. its basically a theory in which you believe...

The Egyptians did not put any UFO's in their ancient art. Prove me wrong if they did and post an image grin2.gif

bet u $5 he uses the helicopter/submarine photo grin2.gif

lol ED, u just said the thing that convinces u most are the depections of UFO's in the ancient arts!!!????? also here is the link of the mummy in the news i read... i linked it from foxnews.com

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...showtopic=39945

not anymore roswell, not now that youve cheated and told him.. *SNIFF* =(

cool mummy link, thanks.

Yup, depictions of UFO's in ancient art. That rules out the biggest argument against their existence- pop culture.

However I do believe many of them to be military.

ok but what im asking you is this... if they had drawings aka depictions of UFOS in their art.. wouldnt that tell you something, that maybe they had a connection with them at some point in ancient civilizations???

No. The only depictions show UFO's, not aliens. Well there are a few with aliens, but the vast majority UFO's. THis signifies that they saw these objects, but made no contact.

I think the idea that aliens influnced us ruins the argument for their existence, ironically.

whatever hahah , im soooo tired now i need sleep haha... besides i think its funny.. i JUST made this POST and its on pg.2 already lol.

Good Morning ED!!!! =) .......... awww i still have 12 hours before our EARLY AM Battles =)..

lol ok, well our wars may have to be made more intellectual and toned down unfortunately...I have become a post-whore today as I have not been doing any revision etc...

However I will continue our early am battles laugh.gif

This time let's just write more!

I wonder why they would draww UFO. for all they know, it was a bird

ok ED... im searchin for good Controversial topics.. im guessin you ands me both agree that the Ancient Mysteries are amazing!