Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

No time to write? Get letters crafted by bots

Still Waters

HANDWRITTEN notes can be a joy to receive, but a real chore to send. There's the search for a stamp, the trip to the mailbox, and the pain of attempting joined-up writing with fingers more used to texting.

Enter a handful of start-ups that make robots do the chore for you. For a fee, a machine holding an ordinary pen will ink out your message - sent via an app - in a deceptively human hand, even varying the size and shapes of characters for added realism.

http://www.newscient...ws#.VLgsGixM0dU

• Like 2

And nothing says 'sincerity', 'friendship' and 'thank-you' quite like a handwritten note signed by your servant!

• Like 4

Though the bots don't write much faster than an actual person, they can work for long hours without getting tired or making mistakes.

Damn, I was very much in need for one of those during my final exams. :angry:

• Like 1

And nothing says 'sincerity', 'friendship' and 'thank-you' quite like a handwritten note signed by your servant!

That is why I just have my attorney deliver a horse's head to whoever I want to thank.

• Like 3