Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Real Life Men in Black

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#1    Wolfman 1993

Wolfman 1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:12 PM

I read an interesting report today about someone that was confronted by the men in black after catching a ufo on film. They asked him to meet them at a specific place, and while he did, they ransacked his apartment. Luckily, he had the video tape stashed away in a hidden place. This particular report fueled into an idea that I had come up with. Maybe the "Men in Black" are interdimensional. We know that there's 11 deminsions, but we dont know anything about them (other than the 3 we can already see) nor do we know anything about the people that come from these deminsions. Perhaps they come to our deminsion to clean up after paranormal activity like alien encounters. your thoughts? The video I found this report in is posted below

Edited by Wolfman1993, 28 January 2013 - 09:32 PM.

#2    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,244 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:17 PM

In that report, who did they say they were?  I'll be damned if I'd go meet some anonymous person at any place whatsoever at any time.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#3    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 6,665 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:19 PM

Would it be possible to share the report?

#4    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,607 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:19 PM

Did they steal things from his apartment? seems like a scam if they did.  How did they know where he lived? do you have any more info, like did you friend have the name of the men he should have met or a number or a card? i have to agree, i would not meet anyone without some sort of contact, and would not have told them where i live.
Did he tell them??

Edited by freetoroam, 28 January 2013 - 09:21 PM.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#5    Wolfman 1993

Wolfman 1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:21 PM

View Postrashore, on 28 January 2013 - 09:19 PM, said:

I could possibly. it was a clipping of a documentary that was put on youtube. it would just take some digging to get it again.

#6    Wolfman 1993

Wolfman 1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:26 PM

View Postrashore, on 28 January 2013 - 09:19 PM, said:

It's 1 of the reports here. The mechanic.

Edited by Wolfman1993, 28 January 2013 - 09:26 PM.

#7    Wolfman 1993

Wolfman 1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:29 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 28 January 2013 - 09:19 PM, said:

Did they steal things from his apartment? seems like a scam if they did.  How did they know where he lived? do you have any more info, like did you friend have the name of the men he should have met or a number or a card? i have to agree, i would not meet anyone without some sort of contact, and would not have told them where i live.
Did he tell them??

it's not really anyone I knew, it was just in a report on Unexplained Mysteries. this didnt fuel my entire hypothesis, it just took part in the idea

#8    ImmortalSupernaturalAlien

ImmortalSupernaturalAlien

Xenomorph

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

• They're coming out of the damn walls!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:29 PM

What if the Men in Black are aliens and come here whenever someone gets UFOs on flims?
Ever since I have watched the 2 MIB movies I thought to myself, "What if they exist?"
You never know...

#9    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,607 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:33 PM

View PostWolfman1993, on 28 January 2013 - 09:29 PM, said:

it's not really anyone I knew, it was just in a report on Unexplained Mysteries. this didnt fuel my entire hypothesis, it just took part in the idea
Sorry, i see it now. Will watch video.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#10    Wolfman 1993

Wolfman 1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:34 PM

View Postjulis92, on 28 January 2013 - 09:29 PM, said:

What if the Men in Black are aliens and come here whenever someone gets UFOs on flims?
Ever since I have watched the 2 MIB movies I thought to myself, "What if they exist?"
You never know...
perhaps. they could be beings that take form to things that we're accustomed to seeing and communicating with to prevent mass hysteria.

#11    Wolfman 1993

Wolfman 1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:35 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 28 January 2013 - 09:33 PM, said:

Sorry, i see it now. Will watch video.

it's okay haha

#12    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:38 PM

My biggest problem with the MIB is that surely going by logic it's just CIA or FBI.....

I mean guys in a black car, wearing black suits.... Just Feds in my opinion.

There might be a specific part of the FBI for this sort of thing, but MIB seems silly.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#13    Wolfman 1993

Wolfman 1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:41 PM

View PostCoffey, on 28 January 2013 - 09:38 PM, said:

My biggest problem with the MIB is that surely going by logic it's just CIA or FBI.....

I mean guys in a black car, wearing black suits.... Just Feds in my opinion.

There might be a specific part of the FBI for this sort of thing, but MIB seems silly.

right, but we're talking about the concept

#14    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:45 PM

View PostWolfman1993, on 28 January 2013 - 09:41 PM, said:

right, but we're talking about the concept

But my point is, it doesn't logically make sense.

Why would they send a "clean up crew" when they are so superior etc? It just seems silly to me. If they didn't want to be noticed surely they would just pretend to be FBI anyway and have fake badges and stuff. lol I jsut cannot see any logical reason for MIB in the way being described.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#15    Wolfman 1993

Wolfman 1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:50 PM

View PostCoffey, on 28 January 2013 - 09:45 PM, said:

But my point is, it doesn't logically make sense.

Why would they send a "clean up crew" when they are so superior etc? It just seems silly to me. If they didn't want to be noticed surely they would just pretend to be FBI anyway and have fake badges and stuff. lol I jsut cannot see any logical reason for MIB in the way being described.

but you also theorize that they look like fbi agents, perhaps they're already doing just that. maybe they take that form so that we just recognize them as normal human beings. and if they're superior that means that they might have the ability to prevent mass hysteria by covering up things that humans would naturally fear. if we were suddenly exposed to something we couldnt comprehend, it might have a very negative effect on humanity and it might lead to chaos. and these things could run at random, which means in a controlled universe, things can always slip by. similar to how a prisoner escapes from prison.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users