Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

My EVP experience.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    hadeka

hadeka

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 229 posts

• The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

Posted 14 December 2004 - 06:07 PM

Hi all

From 2 days, i had my first EVP experience (Electronic Voice Phenomena).

First, i tried it with a big streo Casste and CD that i have in my room and i started to record by mic, but got nothing.

Then i used the voice memo in my mobile phone my mobile phone and it succeed!

I heard voices of ladies talking in my room, i couldnt hear it clearly to understand what they say but it just was voice of ladies.

My 2 brothers listened to the same record and heard the same voices.

After few minutes, i tried to record again with asking them question, such as please talk with a loud voice, but they are gone !! i couldnt hear their voices again!

Well, what can i do 2 attract spirits in my room ??

I think i can attract them by my mind

Actually, i do this because im interest in OBE and these stuff, so my mind have an ability 2 attract them and communicate them.

But is there other way 2 attract spirits ??  and how can i make their voice more clear ??

anyway, it is really an unexplained mysteries to have voices of dead people on a cassete or CD or whatever

waiting for ur replies

thank u original.gif

---------------------

There will come a time, the result will come before its reason.

---------------------

Hadeka.

#2    Bogeyman

Bogeyman

Poltergeist

• 2,841 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 07:54 PM

Go here www.worlditc.org and look under "tips for experimenters" it will tell you Everything you need to know.....keep us posted and good luck. thumbsup.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users