Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are the best ways to practice TK?

emma_TK

i want to know the best way to practice TK. i believe in the paranormal and this stuff. i am doing a scientific test that will later become a film of proof. :D please explain the exact way to do this very detailed. also, please do not give me fake ways and don't be sarcastic. :no:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• darkbreed

• Atheist God

• Melvinator

• DfizzleShizzle

Top Posters In This Topic

i want to know the best way to practice TK. i believe in the paranormal and this stuff. i am doing a scientific test that will later become a film of proof. :D please explain the exact way to do this very detailed. also, please do not give me fake ways and don't be sarcastic. :no:

Try the telekinesis exercises in the url in my signature ( www.MindsVision.net )

First read through the Basic Meditation and Energy Work article, and feel free to check the Psi ball article as well, maybe practicing psi balls before the telekinesis would be useful. Btw it's all in the Psychic Development article series section.

And good luck and sorry for the videos not working at the moment, I'll get them back up soon.

Cheers

-EA

Hey Dark, never thought you had an acent...Lol, I heard the audio feed from mindvision, was that you? Cause you don't look foreign lol...

yeah that was me you'll hear more of my funny accent when I get the videos back up hehe.

I live in Argentina.. But I'm originally from Norway. But the last couple years I've lived around in south america as I do a lot of research here so I decided it was better to just move here so I'm closer to my work. Cheaper living here anyway and I get away from the cold norwegian winter so I'm probably not going back there ;)

So there you have it :)

The best way is to give someone an aneurysm... I would do this to my enemies with such an ability.

I always just try to move a pencil across a table, or move a rock hanging from a string, ITs been working for me. :tu:

Its quite easy. Just use controlled breaths to move psi wheels & you can fool everyone.