Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 6 votes

Readings

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
525 replies to this topic

#166    Bbeers

Bbeers

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:50 PM

I'm impressed there definitly is a past relationship that didn't go well and is over, and my current spouse fits that description well!

I know you said finding things isn't your best but I was hoping I could try to ask for your help, I lost my necklace and pendant given to me by him and it means the world to me it's a double heart pendant (white and rose gold) on a silver chain.

Thanks for everything !

#167    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

• interfacing transdimentional inverse mobius feed back loop

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:06 PM

57 years  old
male

any  advice  on  the  project  of  my heart  ,  the  art  of  my  spirit  ,  or  the  direction  i  should  take  it  for  success.

#168    elektric

elektric

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:32 PM

Hi,

I appreciate you doing readings! Hope you'll have the chance to read me.

What can I expect in my near future?

#169    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:21 PM

View Postonereaderone, on 23 January 2013 - 07:06 PM, said:

57 years  old
male

any  advice  on  the  project  of  my heart  ,  the  art  of  my  spirit  ,  or  the  direction  i  should  take  it  for  success.

Hi One,

I'm feeling a connection with you and the middle east. You seem like the leader of the pack sort of guy. What you say goes. Not really argumentative but it's just your way. You hide something, it's like you are almost royalty and hide it. You command great respect. I can't see you being unsuccessful in anything you put your mind to but I do suggest being a bit more gentle and not so quick to judge people.

Leah.

#170    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:31 PM

View Postelektric, on 23 January 2013 - 11:32 PM, said:

Hi,

What can I expect in my near future?

Hi Elektric,

I'm seeing a wedding, not sure it's yours, it's more like you are a groomsman. There is a selfish man here, he looks older than you but he's very much on your mind, might be the groom... He looks scared, most men are about getting married but she's a lovely girl. Doesn't look like he will be selfish for long and your job is to keep him calm, is this your brother? You will meet lots of women there and they are all lovely. Do you like to travel? Looks like you will be doing a bit of that in the future, I can't tell if it is for schooling or pleasure though. You will learn and enjoy it. There is another path here too, it's like you have a choice of paths. Nothing is set in stone and you have many decisions to make before it becomes clear to me.

Leah.

#171    elektric

elektric

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:41 PM

View PostLeah G., on 24 January 2013 - 03:31 PM, said:

Hi Elektric,

I'm seeing a wedding, not sure it's yours, it's more like you are a groomsman. There is a selfish man here, he looks older than you but he's very much on your mind, might be the groom... He looks scared, most men are about getting married but she's a lovely girl. Doesn't look like he will be selfish for long and your job is to keep him calm, is this your brother? You will meet lots of women there and they are all lovely. Do you like to travel? Looks like you will be doing a bit of that in the future, I can't tell if it is for schooling or pleasure though. You will learn and enjoy it. There is another path here too, it's like you have a choice of paths. Nothing is set in stone and you have many decisions to make before it becomes clear to me.

Leah.

Thank you for reading me! It's funny you mention a wedding, as my best friend from high school (female, we aren't close anymore) is getting married this may! I'm not a part of the wedding (other than attending) though, but there has been a lot of discussion on it. She's very immature and only recently turned 21 and most people aren't sure she is ready for the commitment. I'm not sure who the nervous man could be... I have two older sisters, no brothers. I've always gotten along better with women, so I'm sure I will mainly be talking with female friends there or meeting new ones. I like traveling, but I haven't traveled in years. I've actually been mentally planning on a trip to Colorado this summer! Hopefully I can make that happen. I am at a point in my life where I have a a lot of choices, I have an idea in mind but you never know where life can take you. We will find out!

Thanks again for the reading, I'd love if you had anything else you could share with me!

#172    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:02 PM

View Postelektric, on 24 January 2013 - 10:41 PM, said:

Thank you for reading me! It's funny you mention a wedding, as my best friend from high school (female, we aren't close anymore) is getting married this may! I'm not a part of the wedding (other than attending) though, but there has been a lot of discussion on it. She's very immature and only recently turned 21 and most people aren't sure she is ready for the commitment. I'm not sure who the nervous man could be... I have two older sisters, no brothers. I've always gotten along better with women, so I'm sure I will mainly be talking with female friends there or meeting new ones. I like traveling, but I haven't traveled in years. I've actually been mentally planning on a trip to Colorado this summer! Hopefully I can make that happen. I am at a point in my life where I have a a lot of choices, I have an idea in mind but you never know where life can take you. We will find out!

Thanks again for the reading, I'd love if you had anything else you could share with me!

You're welcome, it helps if you are a little more specific with your questions, people have so much energy it's hard to look at it all. It's easier if I can look at a smaller portion. But let's not inundate me with a zillion questions... One reading every few weeks is fine, anymore than that and your energy becomes to familiar. See, that's the thing, I don't read minds, I read energy, it's much different and sometimes leaving me with more questions than answers.

#173    sunburst

sunburst

something unsaid is stronger then something said

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

• you say i'm lost but i feel free

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:23 AM

Hello, it's been ages since I've been back on this site. Like a life time ago xD I would very much appreciate a reading.

Female
Anything concerning my spirit/energy, or whatever you pick up on. But I would like some advice on what you feel about my few  psychic abilities, like what are they (and when I say that I mean they are some things I can do that I can't describe because no one else has really had some of the stuff I can do, at least I haven't found someone yet [sorry if I sounded high on myself there, didn't mean it]), and how I can develop them more.

all the peace i ever need, i get when i lay my head on your chest

#174    maina

maina

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:21 AM

Hi,

What can I expect in my near future regarding my relationship?

#175    archer95446

archer95446

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 266 posts

• The picture is of my great great grandparents, on their 60th wedding anniversary!!!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:22 AM

Hi Leah, just wanted to thank you again for the reading!!!!  you were spot on!!!  You definitely made a connection!!!!
I was just noticing that you can read people that have died. I was wondering, if by any chance  you could give me
just one more reading.... for my father?  His name was Thomas, but he went by Tom. He was 37 yrs. old, when he was killed.
Can you ask him if I have any more sibilings out there and who killed him?  He was murdered in 1983 and it's still a cold case.
Thank you for all of your help!!!!

#176    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:02 PM

View Postsunburst, on 25 January 2013 - 07:23 AM, said:

Hello, it's been ages since I've been back on this site. Like a life time ago xD I would very much appreciate a reading.

Female
Anything concerning my spirit/energy, or whatever you pick up on. But I would like some advice on what you feel about my few  psychic abilities, like what are they (and when I say that I mean they are some things I can do that I can't describe because no one else has really had some of the stuff I can do, at least I haven't found someone yet [sorry if I sounded high on myself there, didn't mean it]), and how I can develop them more.

Hi Sunburst,

I don't see you getting much sleep these days, too many things on your mind? Or do you have things that go bump in the night? Oh, I see, looks like you have a poltergeist. Do a house cleansing and don't listen to it's lies. Command it be gone. You do have psychic ability but not what you think, it's the poltergeist. I suspect I'm only confirming your suspicions. If you need instructions, PM me.

Leah.

#177    bbdeathspark

bbdeathspark

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:40 PM

Question : I feel that I have a calling to something that has to do with my mental and precognitive abilities and I'm searching for a teacher, as I was aware there is someone waiting to train me when he feels the time is right. I have no way of knowing who he is, where he is or how to reach him, but I've been trying to reach out to him. Based on what you see, is there anything I'm missing/should be trying?

#178    sunburst

sunburst

something unsaid is stronger then something said

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

• you say i'm lost but i feel free

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:26 PM

View PostLeah G., on 26 January 2013 - 04:02 PM, said:

Hi Sunburst,

I don't see you getting much sleep these days, too many things on your mind? Or do you have things that go bump in the night? Oh, I see, looks like you have a poltergeist. Do a house cleansing and don't listen to it's lies. Command it be gone. You do have psychic ability but not what you think, it's the poltergeist. I suspect I'm only confirming your suspicions. If you need instructions, PM me.

Leah.

LOL
Yes I never sleep, at least not at night. I am an owl O.O
I'm surprised you picked up on my little "friend", espically since they haven't visited me in quite a while. I will indeed pm you on this matter.
Thank you for taking your time to give me a reading :)

all the peace i ever need, i get when i lay my head on your chest

#179    Pitseleh

Pitseleh

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

• It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:02 AM

Hi Leah I'm not sure if you're still doing reading but I thought I would post mine

Sex:Female
Specific Question: Will my mental health get better in the near future?

#180    knoga

knoga

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:06 PM

sex: female

Question: Will this be a better year?

Thank You

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users