Photo

Im bored

Posted by Beckys_Mom , 22 October 2007 · 291 views

Bored out of my tree lol

I guess if you have came in here, you are bored too... ohmy.gif

Last time I made an entry was may 2006!!! wtf??

DAMN I am bored ..and nothing to say  <---1st time for everything yes.gif

Why are you up at 3:00am on a Sunday/Monday? huh.gif

Im kinda bored, I'm emotinaly exhausted from the games today! and now, Pitsburg Is KILLING ME! Steelers are gonna cost me disgust.gif

^American Football tongue.gif

Hey, BM!!!  Long time, no see!   How have you been?   How's Becky doing?   Good to see you back on the blogs!!  Missed ya'!     wub.gif

distortedpandy
Oct 22 2007 03:20 PM
*bats eyelashes*
QUOTE (tcgram @ Oct 22 2007, 02:00 PM)
Hey, BM!!!  Long time, no see!   How have you been?   How's Becky doing?   Good to see you back on the blogs!!  Missed ya'!     wub.gif

Becky is two now and a cheeky lil git at times...she answers me back to often grrrr lol...apart from that she is doing great

How are you?

PS I forgot about blogging LOL...

*waves at Pandy* wavey.gif
QUOTE (Finsup22 @ Oct 22 2007, 03:43 AM)

Im kinda bored, I'm emotinaly exhausted from the games today! and now, Pitsburg Is KILLING ME! Steelers are gonna cost me disgust.gif

Well you MUST have been bored to look this up ha ha  laugh.gif
QUOTE (Beckys_Mom @ Oct 22 2007, 03:26 PM)
QUOTE (Finsup22 @ Oct 22 2007, 03:43 AM)

Well you MUST have been bored to look this up ha ha  laugh.gif

I'm too busy to be bored lol, but if there's one thing that bores me lately it's the UM forums... disgust.gif
I'm bored a lot too, but mostly when I'm at work with nothing to do.

QUOTE (Beckys_Mom @ Oct 22 2007, 11:25 AM)
Becky is two now and a cheeky lil git at times...she answers me back to often grrrr lol...apart from that she is doing great

How are you?

I'm doing fine, getting ready to go back to work tomorrow after having surgery 5 wks. ago.  If you think Becky is cheeky now, wait until she reaches 12 like my daughter....it's a whole new experience!!  LOL
QUOTE (tcgram @ Oct 24 2007, 12:39 AM)
QUOTE (Beckys_Mom @ Oct 22 2007, 11:25 AM)

How are you?

I'm doing fine, getting ready to go back to work tomorrow after having surgery 5 wks. ago.  If you think Becky is cheeky now, wait until she reaches 12 like my daughter....it's a whole new experience!!  LOL

You're telling me.....My girl's 10 going on 16 and I've got another 3 behind her....Lord help us..... grin2.gif
Hey  :unsure: ...someone (that's me) replied to your blog late, about 2 to 3 years, and also left a reply on your Political Correctness entry. Man, am I embarrassed for the faux-pas and other violations of netiquette. :blush: I liked reading your blog and start all over to update how was Aug. 11, 2010. +

Recent Comments