Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unexplained Ability

Skyforever

Ever since I can remember at a young age I've had this strange perk per say- in my life. I don't know how to really explain it and I've been searching for answers on it for a long time. It goes like this: it's a euphoria-like feeling the kind of feeling you get when you get shivers down your spine an hair raising up from excitement except for me, it's like a streamline of energy that flows all the way down my body down through my arms into my fingers, down my back down my spine to my waist. It starts from my head on the very top and flows down like I just explained. Sometimes it's so frustrating because I can't figure out how to use it or what it does. Sometimes the energy is so overwhelming it makes me dizzy and sick like I get too much and can't handle it. I can control when I do it and often it comes at random times depends on the situation. When I send it off through my body the top left an right of my head contracts and muscles put pressure and tension. If anyone or anybody can relate or knows what this is or knows of someone else that has this please let me know if you need more info tht what I gave you also please let me know! Thanks

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Skyforever

• OverSword

• Libellula

Top Posters In This Topic

In your other thread you said this doesn't happen. Whatever. Everyone gets that feeling.

That other thread I made wasn't finished and I hit something on my iPhone that submitted it. It's not just a coming feeling, but thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Does it happpen all the time or just certain times? Specific days, night/day hr? What are you doing when this happens? Or what are you trying to do when this occurs? What happens when you try to control it? What do you do to try to control it or get rid of it?

It happens at any time of the day, and it comes on so suddenly. Sometimes good and positive events will trigger it but so will negative and bad events. Sometimes knowing an answer to something I didn't think was possible will trigger it. A far as controlling it I am unsure except I can bring it on myself randomly at will. And as far as getting rid or dumping it, I can push it out to make it go away faster or I can let it ride out on its own. It doesn't usually last for more than 1-2 min tops.