Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Daughter talks of a man in the lightbulb.

druan

Hey guys, I have recently moved my family north to be closer to my wife's family as she was deeply missing them. The town we moved to is currently in a mining boom and is next to impossible to rent a house in especially with 3 young children. Any who we finally snagged a house forty minutes out of town in a sleepy little town. The house is quite big and is a "queenslander" style of witch is a two story house with large verandas. The house I estimate is 50 years old so not a huge history.

Now a quick rundown on my family. My wife has seen spirits in the past as has all her family. Her pop passes over recently and has visited all her family apart from herself. My oldest also talks of seeing people "but it's o.k they are dead" as she told me once.

Ok, myself and my children were sitting in the lounge room around 7 pm. Evie stands up and walks out to talk to her mum and the flicker one of the two lights turn out. I think nothing of it. Lights blown boo hoo. Anyway a minute later she walks back in and bam. Light is on. I'm quickly excited and telly wife to come in. I tell my oldest to leave the room. The light flickers but doesn't go out. Damn. My youngest girl immediately starts telling us that she is scared of the man in the lightbulb. I ask her if she can read my mind she says no. She is two years old. Now she regularly tells us she is scared of the light bulb. The oldest and the wife saw nothing in the bulb. It hasn't happened again neither anything else remotely "paranormal". Just sometimes that feeling of being watched or creeped out by nothing. Anyway thanks for listening. I don't think it is her pop but I DO believe it was something cool

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• druan

• spud the mackem

• notoverrated

• Anonymous User

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you made a big show of changing the bulb and letting your daughter bin it.Little kids often "see" or imagine things that adults dont.

She is two but for her to create that, at that passage of time, after that incident, uncanny

. My wife try's to explain to the oldest about what she see's. We dont talk to the two year old about the paranormal ever. We're not sure if the two year old can see the unexplained yet. This is the first encounter or suspicion.

I'm thinking the bulb incident might have occurred from the oldest' energy or something reacting with her energy

The human brain has a large area dedicated to finding and recognizing faces. It is an essential survival skill for a helpless child to be able to do this. Look at pretty much anything and you can find eyes, a face, or a head. This is normal.